• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only

You asked the other day about the list of countries that "may" take longer to get their security check. I got my interview notice in 7 days right after doing the biometric. In addition, "some" of these countries have had strong ties and allies with the US for a very long time.

One more question, what does the " Ask for " mean on the interview page?
sorry but I’m confused here. Do you mean that you’re one of the countries that Sm1smom mentioned but you still got the notice soon after biometric?

sorry but I’m confused here. Do you mean that you’re one of the countries that Sm1smom mentioned but you still got the notice soon after biometric?
Yes, but Sm1smom did not generalize, she said something like " In general ", you might be lucky as I am and get it fast!

Hi, I have 3 additional addresses that wanna add in part 14 but I'm not sure if there would be enough space for other parts like employment and additional explanation for my visa rejection. Should I attach an additional page? If anyone has a page format please let me know.

Also, regarding the address should I write each address in separate parts in part 14 like below?

Physical address 4
Street Number and name:
City:
State:
Zip Code:

What would be the best way to shorten the address if we can add more than one physical address in one part only (I need more space for other parts explanation).

Hi, I have 3 additional addresses that wanna add in part 14 but I'm not sure if there would be enough space for other parts like employment and additional explanation for my visa rejection. Should I attach an additional page? If anyone has a page format please let me know.

Also, regarding the address should I write each address in separate parts in part 14 like below?

Physical address 4
Street Number and name:
City:
State:
Zip Code:

What would be the best way to shorten the address if we can add more than one physical address in one part only (I need more space for other parts explanation).
Yes you can use any other plain sheet of paper to provide whatever additional information you need to provide. You can also print out extra copies of the Part 14 page, you’ll just need to cross out the default page number and handwrite the new applicable page number.

can anyone please explain to me how I can request access to edit the Timeline tab of DV2022 AOS excel sheet? I sent the payment to KCC and was trying to add that (using an iPhone), but I couldn’t figure out how to request access.

Thank you
I also initially had trouble on the iPhone requesting access. I ended up using my laptop to request access since the option was available on the laptop. Then u will get an email where you can click directing you to the editable sheet through your phone. So I did laptop for the initial request then subsequently used the phone to edit. Hope it helps.

Thank you for your reply i couldn't find the link in your message but i contacted second senator in Iowa and i was wondering how long would it take for them to get back to me regarding my inquiry?
Hey atrzad, did you manage to get your interview schedule at Des Moines?

Hey,
Is there an issue with February CN ? April People already received their interview date while nobody from Feb got one. I just check on the spreadsheet. I have been waiting for an interview notice for 50 days. Any advice on what should I do. Thanks

Hey,
Is there an issue with February CN ? April People already received their interview date while nobody from Feb got one. I just check on the spreadsheet. I have been waiting for an interview notice for 50 days. Any advice on what should I do. Thanks
I think it has more to do with your FO rather than specific month that you are current. Did you check if the people in your same FO with similar timeline as you gotten interview? From past comments in this forum, some FO batch the interviews, scheduling all DV closer to the end of fiscal year.

Hey,
Are you processing AOS or CP?

Hey,
I’m doing AOS

CN current month is irrelevant to interview scheduled date once you become eligible to file for AOS. There are several other factors at play at this point, some of which include your FO, your background check clearance, when you filed for AOS, etc.

By the way, are you listed on the spreadsheet on the spreadsheet which you’re using to compare cases, albeit wrongly? You should list your own timeline on the spreadsheet if you’re not already listed there, it enables us provide you with better guidance about your case as well as enable others benefit from you same way you’re benefiting from the listed cases you’ve been reviewing.

Hi all, two questions:
1. I sent in my DV fee on May 5 through regular mail (USPS) and didn't include a tracking option. My cashier's check hasn't been cashed yet. Perhaps I made a mistake because now I'm not sure if my letter got lost. Should I wait until end of this week and check with my bank again or void the previous check and send new one with tracking info?
2. On form 1-485 question 14 about SSN. I already have a SSN so I checked "No" for question 16. Should I leave 17 blank or check "No" for that as well?

Thank you

Hi all, two questions:
1. I sent in my DV fee on May 5 through regular mail (USPS) and didn't include a tracking option. My cashier's check hasn't been cashed yet. Perhaps I made a mistake because now I'm not sure if my letter got lost. Should I wait until end of this week and check with my bank again or void the previous check and send new one with tracking info?
2. On form 1-485 question 14 about SSN. I already have a SSN so I checked "No" for question 16. Should I leave 17 blank or check "No" for that as well?

Thank you
1. It’s barely a week with two weekends since you mailed the payment. Be patient.
2. Pick whichever response you like, doesn’t matter in the light of your response to the previous question before it.

You asked the other day about the list of countries that "may" take longer to get their security check. I got my interview notice in 7 days right after doing the biometric. In addition, "some" of these countries have had strong ties and allies with the US for a very long time.

One more question, what does the " Ask for " mean on the interview page?
Where are you from adam69, if I may ask?
Which post from S1smom are you referring to?

1. It’s barely a week with two weekends since you mailed the payment. Be patient.
2. Pick whichever response you like, doesn’t matter in the light of your response to the previous question before it.
How long does it take for them to mail the receipt when the check is cashed? Mine was cashed 10 days ago and mailed it via USPS priority mail.

How long does it take for them to mail the receipt when the check is cashed? Mine was cashed 10 days ago and mailed it via USPS priority mail.
2-3 weeks - take a look at the timeline spreadsheet (columns AH-AJ).

Question: is NOA an electronic doc (email) or physical mail?

When I got a cashier’s check for the $330 DV fess, I asked the banker to make it payable to “Department of State
Diversity Visa Program”
However, he was only able to fit the 1st line under “pay to the order of” tab. So, he put the 2nd line in the “Memo” section.

Do you guys think that will be ok? Or should I have done it differently?

Thank you