• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Thank you. I understand better. But it's unusual to get an email after the 2NL. I haven't heard that in the comments yet. Maybe it's specific to your embassy.
It is not unusual. Some embassies do send follow up emails after the 2NL on a regular basis. And some already have the applicable information available on their website.

Hello
Where can we see that we can be asked for a bank statement or any other financial document?
I didn't think we needed such documents for the DV visa. Are there any other documents that may be requested?
It looks like you have not done the required homework to ensure you're adequately prepared for when you go in for your interview. Your interview location is Paris, right? (based on one of your previous posts). The US Paris Embassy's website has a lot of useful information which you should have been aware of by now, one of which addresses the need for all applicants to be prepared to demonstrate they're unlikely to become a public charge by presenting an Affidavit of Support or Employment Letter. For DV cases and all other applicants (not listed) under the Assemble the required documents section, it says:
"All other applicants, including K-1 (fiancé/e) applicants must show evidence that they are not likely to become a public charge while in the United States. Use of the form I-134 is an efficient way to provide this information to the Consular Officer."

It looks like you have not done the required homework to ensure you're adequately prepared for when you go in for your interview. Your interview location is Paris, right? (based on one of your previous posts). The US Paris Embassy's website has a lot of useful information which you should have been aware of by now, one of which addresses the need for all applicants to be prepared to demonstrate they're unlikely to become a public charge by presenting an Affidavit of Support or Employment Letter. For DV cases and all other applicants (not listed) under the Assemble the required documents section, it says:
"All other applicants, including K-1 (fiancé/e) applicants must show evidence that they are not likely to become a public charge while in the United States. Use of the form I-134 is an efficient way to provide this information to the Consular Officer."
Yes, I didn't do my homework properly In fact, I haven't prepared for the interview yet because I haven't received the 2NL yet. It was probably a mistake on my part, I admit.
I'm feeling a little silly now ☺️
I'm taking it one step at a time and I figured I'd take all the information in due time because I didn't want to be too disappointed if I wasn't ever scheduled for an interview.
Anyway I thank you for your information which is always useful and interesting. You are a real guide for us in this adventure.

Hi guys,
I want to pay the DV fee but I am a little confused on what to put on the part of pay to the order of. I would appreciate any input.
Thanks

Hi guys,
I want to pay the DV fee but I am a little confused on what to put on the part of pay to the order of. I would appreciate any input.
Thanks
DV fee payment for CP is done at the embassy at the time of the interview. Post AOS related questions on the AOS thread to avoid creating unnecessary confusions for those processing CP.

No! After we received the date for the interview the embassy sent us an email with all the details for the interview: date and place for the interview, their address and phone no and the list with all documents and they asked us to confirm our presence at the interview!
I am not sure if the process is the same in all countries!
thanks for sharing... Where are you from @AndraEurope? cheers

Hi all, after your sponsor fills the I-134,
1) Do you just take it to the embassy or do you have to submit it somewhere(online/offline) again?
2) Where can I find a tutorial on how to get through with this I-134 form?
3) Are there other documents needed by the sponsor when filling this e.g. bank statements etc?
Thanks

Hello to everyone,
I have a question regarding the documents required for the interview.
In the Selectees website is given the option to obtain an Form 1040 form the financial support,
1641908056283.png

but under the local consulate preparation instruction for interview the Form 1040 is not accepted.
1641907648519.png
Which one is right, could these instruction are not up to date?

cheers

Hi,
Would anyone kindly advise or share the link where I can find how many 2NL's are sent out?
I've tried searching for a while now but unable to find it, but don't know if I'm being silly and have overlooked it in the files I have looked at.
Thanks,

Hi,
Would anyone kindly advise or share the link where I can find how many 2NL's are sent out?
I've tried searching for a while now but unable to find it, but don't know if I'm being silly and have overlooked it in the files I have looked at.
Thanks,

Hello to everyone,
I have a question regarding the documents required for the interview.
In the Selectees website is given the option to obtain an Form 1040 form the financial support,
View attachment 3259

but under the local consulate preparation instruction for interview the Form 1040 is not accepted.
View attachment 3258
Which one is right, could these instruction are not up to date?

cheers
Follow the financial documents guidance provided by your applicable embassy.

Hi,
In order to show the financial support, providing I-134 is recommended.
My question is

1. (a) Does the I-134 should be filed to USCIS by sponsor before I take the signed I-134 with supporting doc to interview?
(b) Will Embassy verify with USCIS whether submitted I-134 is filed ?

Or
2. (a) Only the signed I-134 (scan) & supporting document is sufficient. (I-134 is not filed to USCIS by the sponsor, at the time I take it to the interview)
(b) And filing I-134 is not required for DV even after interview?

Kindly clarify

Hi,
In order to show the financial support, providing I-134 is recommended.
My question is

1. (a) Does the I-134 should be filed to USCIS by sponsor before I take the signed I-134 with supporting doc to interview?
(b) Will Embassy verify with USCIS whether submitted I-134 is filed ?

Or
2. (a) Only the signed I-134 (scan) & supporting document is sufficient. (I-134 is not filed to USCIS by the sponsor, at the time I take it to the interview)
(b) And filing I-134 is not required for DV even after interview?

Kindly clarify
2a

Reactions: MNE
Hi,
My case number is OC1XXX but interview location is in Asia. I have an interview set down for Feb despite my case number not being current in the latest Visa Bulletin. Is this possible? I've emailed them to confirm that the interview is legitimate and they confirmed it. I just don't want to go through the expense of getting the medical and then have them cancel on me at the last moment. Any thoughts?

They may have an interview with you,put you in AP and issue you a visa once you are number is current..Or,the may postpone the interview until you are current