• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

can somebody explain what's the tier that's everyone was talking about?
It's not relevant anymore. Earlier there was a statement that processing of Immigrant visas is done in 4 tier priorities where DV visas were in 4th, the lowest priority tier. Now they have withdrawn the statement and given instructions to embassies to determine priorities on their own. So basically there is no more tiered approach.

Dear Christopher, i have done it in my last sent email, Reduced them to 6mb, the response was the same.

thanks
1) Did you read the Reciprocity section of state.gov, about how the police certificate must be done? Perhaps the police certificate is not the format they want.
2) Another thing: begin your subject with your case number with full zeros: 2022EU000....
3) Use a gmail account, perhaps your email is going to kcc´s SPAM.

Hi ,

I received this email now :
""""""""""""""""""""""
Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current and appointments are available. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on region and which case numbers have already been processed.

All DV 2022 interviews must be concluded by September 30, 2022. Please refer to the visa bulletin at travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month. Once an interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notification via the email address listed on your DS-260 to check dvprogram.state.gov for details.

If your case becomes current and you have not received notification to check dvprogram.state.gov, you may contact KCCDV@state.gov to confirm all of your documents have been received, and that you are ready to be scheduled for an interview. This notice does not necessarily confirm that all your documents have been received or are acceptable.

This notice is not a guarantee of receiving a visa or a visa interview. KCC is a document processing facility and does not make adjudicatory decisions.
"""""""""""""""""""""""

So does this mean DQ and that I have to wait to receive the Visa appointment ? Do we know how long it would typically take ?

Document request : Aug 27th
Documents sent : Aug 30th
DS260 sent : May 21nd
Case number : AS008xx
VISA office : Montreal Canada

Thanks

So, why would a three digit case number wait three months for DQ?
That's what's annoying me.

Hello Everyone,

Fellow DV2021 winner here. My spouse won DV2022 and would be proceeding with Consular Processing. I would like to know whether there are anyone from Sri Lanka. Thanks.

Hello
KCC slow work speed and process documents of DV 2020/21 winners applicants and scheduled visa appointments the year which considered for DV2022 winners Could be reason for lawyers to start lawsuit before Year end?
thanks

Hello
KCC slow work speed and process documents of DV 2020/21 winners applicants and scheduled visa appointments the year which considered for DV2022 winners Could be reason for lawyers to start lawsuit before Year end?
thanks
KCC is working on dv22, they are not working on dv21 &dv20.
Also, things are speeding up so hope for the best.

I remember his case. He had missing documents and had to resubmit again.
Still they are taking an average of 40 days from date of receiving DR to give DQ.
Mine is taking 61 days already, but I haven't been DQed yet. However, I have high CN though.

Mine is taking 61 days already, but I haven't been DQed yet. However, I have high CN though.
Thats a lot. I did see high cases getting DQ within 30 days but might be there was no backlog at that time. I also saw atleast 2 cases who did not receive DQ email but when they emailed KCC, they replied saying you are DQed. You could send an email and check if you wish. What is your CN btw?

Hi everyone!
I had to submit a request to unlock my Ds-260 which I originaly filed on September 3. Do you think it will still be time for my interview? My case number is EU3***.

Thats a lot. I did see high cases getting DQ within 30 days but might be there was no backlog at that time. I also saw atleast 2 cases who did not receive DQ email but when they emailed KCC, they replied saying you are DQed. You could send an email and check if you wish. What is your CN btw?
CN 21k. I inquired them the last week, they send me the generic email saying they received my docs. I guess will wait till the next VB (15 Dec) before the second inquiry.

CN 21k. I inquired them the last week, they send me the generic email saying they received my docs. I guess will wait till the next VB (15 Dec) before the second inquiry.
Thats not a very high CN. I saw many with that CN range get DQed. Hopefully you will receive it next week.

Hi, Guys I am a DV 2022 winner my case number is AS11XX I am unable to submit the DS260 on time and I submitted it in NOV 2021.
My question is
1) Can I send the Documents to KCC without a KCC request since I have all the documents ready?
2) My Chargibility Country is Sri Lanka and Currently, I'm in Canada and I have put the interview Location in Montreal Canada is this will be a problem?

Hi, Guys I am a DV 2022 winner my case number is AS11XX I am unable to submit the DS260 on time and I submitted it in NOV 2021.
My question is
1) Can I send the Documents to KCC without a KCC request since I have all the documents ready?
2) My Chargibility Country is Sri Lanka and Currently, I'm in Canada and I have put the interview Location in Montreal Canada is this will be a problem?
1. Yes
2. No problem

My question is
1- Don't send them, it's useless.
You need to wait until they get to your ds-date and that will take a lot of time for you.