• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 Oceania Selectees

Hi all,

Scheduled for my interview early next month. Have only managed to book in my medical exam 2 days before, so they say my records won't be ready in time for the interview, but have said that should still be fine. I made my appointment the day I received my interview date, so there wasn't any other option, wondering if anyone else has had this happen?

Also, I'm based in Melbourne, so a bit concerned about travel to NSW during the lockdown/with ongoing restrictions. I'm sure I should be able to get an exemption, but think I might try get out of VIC with 2 weeks to spare in case there's suddenly a need to self isolate for 14 days. Anyone else have this issue?

Hi all,

Scheduled for my interview early next month. Have only managed to book in my medical exam 2 days before, so they say my records won't be ready in time for the interview, but have said that should still be fine. I made my appointment the day I received my interview date, so there wasn't any other option, wondering if anyone else has had this happen?

Also, I'm based in Melbourne, so a bit concerned about travel to NSW during the lockdown/with ongoing restrictions. I'm sure I should be able to get an exemption, but think I might try get out of VIC with 2 weeks to spare in case there's suddenly a need to self isolate for 14 days. Anyone else have this issue?
We had out medicals today in Sydney. The doctor said our paperwork more than likely won't get to the consulate prior to our interview next week due to public holiday. We will just be put into AP until they receive it after the interview (pending successful interview of course!) The doctor confirmed today that we could of had medicals after our interview if needed!

Hi everyone, I’ve only found the forum joined today, case OC16XX. I’m sorry if this has been answered already but from reading the comments I’m now getting more than a little worried. I submitted my DS260 to KCC last year as soon as I was selected. Following direction on the travel.state page to not submit documents until contacted by KCC to send them, I now read here that some people sent copies of supporting documentation with the DS260 to KCC.
Should I have sent these, contact KCC or wait direction?

Hey guys, is it compulsory to have vaccinations before the interview? Does it affect your interview and visa issuing process??
You will not be issued a visa unless you have a satisfactorily completed medical examination, which will include necessary vaccinations.

Hi everyone, I’ve only found the forum joined today, case OC16XX. I’m sorry if this has been answered already but from reading the comments I’m now getting more than a little worried. I submitted my DS260 to KCC last year as soon as I was selected. Following direction on the travel.state page to not submit documents until contacted by KCC to send them, I now read here that some people sent copies of supporting documentation with the DS260 to KCC.
Send your docs ASAP.
Where are you based?

So you never got an email requesting supporting documentation? You'd want to be sending that in ASAP.

Hi Paul, I submitted my DS260 in april and then got an email aprox 2 weeks later asking for me to submit docs (birth cert copy, police checks etc..). I sent them off and then got an email about a week later saying I need to await an interview. I would be very worried at this point if you haven't sent in your doc's - the reason being is the wait between sending the docs and getting the interview takes a really long time (due to covid disruption), you may not get an interview slot before Sep 30th at this rate. Please send everything in ASAP. Maybe check your application status on their website to see where its currently sitting. I wouldn't bother emailing KCC as they aren't replying fast enough atm, you'll loose more time awaiting an email from them telling you to submit your docs, just send them. Although maybe there is a possibility they didn't get your DS260? Confusing..

Which embassy Ntongi?
Sydney consulate ‍♀️ I submitted as soon as I got my first notification last year in June 2020 submitted all paper work correctly, received the email that my docs were accepted and correct.
I emailed start of this year as well, they said my docs were good but they were still waiting to schedule interviews. Not sure how they are scheduling atm but can confirm it’s not from 1 - 5000 lol . I have a big family though counting me, my hubby and 6 kids. Frustrating to say the least.

Sydney consulate ‍♀️ I submitted as soon as I got my first notification last year in June 2020 submitted all paper work correctly, received the email that my docs were accepted and correct.
I emailed start of this year as well, they said my docs were good but they were still waiting to schedule interviews. Not sure how they are scheduling atm but can confirm it’s not from 1 - 5000 lol . I have a big family though counting me, my hubby and 6 kids. Frustrating to say the least.
Yeah that's super frustrating considering you've got one of the lowest numbers I've seen on this forum and you've had confirmation from KCC that all your docs have been received and are in good order.. Hopefully you'll get the 2NL in the next batch that are sent out

Thanks everyone, I guess I’ll start and hope for a heap of luck. As an update: I submitted my DS369 in July last year and received confirmation email. I’m in Victoria
I think you had a spelling mistake but just incase you did not - you need to submit a DS260 form not DS369. Best of luck. If you need help with what to submit just ask us or go on Britsimons website and he clearly shows what to submit :)

Yeah that's super frustrating considering you've got one of the lowest numbers I've seen on this forum and you've had confirmation from KCC that all your docs have been received and are in good order.. Hopefully you'll get the 2NL in the next batch that are sent out
Is the next 2NL batch coming out 15/06 ish?

I think you had a spelling mistake but just incase you did not - you need to submit a DS260 form not DS369. Best of luck. If you need help with what to submit just ask us or go on Britsimons website and he clearly shows what to submit :)
Thanks. I fat fingered the key pad. I did submit a DS 260. Cheers.

Hi all,

I had my medical in Melbourne over 2 weeks before my interview and it still didn't arrive in time! Wasn't an issue - got put on AP and issued a few days later. So, no stress.

This is not good. What is the delay?

Hi everyone,
Received email this morning regarding interview,
What does is it mean by - Your case number is now current for interview processing. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notification via email to check https://dvprogram.state.gov.
This is the problem we are talking about a few pages back. Alot of us have received this email and now are awaiting our interview appointment date (referred to as 2NL) however, many of us haven't received an appointment. Some of us have been waiting months and time is running out

It means exactly what it says, what is unclear to you?
Hi,
What is unclear is that when will they scheduled since higher CN are already scheduled or there might be a backlog on most CN that's why. Due to convid 19 restriction in the country.
Anyways thanks, I understand now.