• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 Oceania Selectees

I'm not looking at that level of detail. I am looking at OC as a whole. Cases from other regions being interviewed in OC will probably benefit from the well managed country effect, but I don't know what that will mean for individual cases.
After looking through those two links I didnt realise how 'behind' the consulates were. I had really high hopes before analyzing the data. My consultant has processed about 20 visas so far and there is only 3 months left. I have decided to acknowledge I wont be getting a visa and put those dreams aside and move on with life. If a miracle happens and I get the 2NL then fantastic, but I will stop getting excited thinking I have a chance lol

After looking through those two links I didnt realise how 'behind' the consulates were. I had really high hopes before analyzing the data. My consultant has processed about 20 visas so far and there is only 3 months left. I have decided to acknowledge I wont be getting a visa and put those dreams aside and move on with life. If a miracle happens and I get the 2NL then fantastic, but I will stop getting excited thinking I have a chance lol
I wouldn't give up completely although it's probably a good idea to have realistic expectations. I have a high CN (24XX) so I never had any expectations from the beginning - especially considering the covid situation which has turned this year's process into a hot mess.
Best of luck!

Anyone think it's worth moving the case from the Sydney consulate to New Zealand? Is that even possible? I got a high CN.

Anyone think it's worth moving the case from the Sydney consulate to New Zealand? Is that even possible? I got a high CN.
I'm going to assume its not worth it, as NZ has only issued 20 visas so far (from that data above) so its not moving very fast. Also you'll need to pay a 3-5k isolation fee to get into NZ. Keen to hear others opinions though

I'm going to assume its not worth it, as NZ has only issued 20 visas so far (from that data above) so its not moving very fast. Also you'll need to pay a 3-5k isolation fee to get into NZ. Keen to hear others opinions though
Depends where you are coming from if it’s worth it.
From Aus, probably not. Sydney seems ok but at least there is a travel bubble between NZ and Aus, so no isolation etc.

I wouldn't give up completely although it's probably a good idea to have realistic expectations. I have a high CN (24XX) so I never had any expectations from the beginning - especially considering the covid situation which has turned this year's process into a hot mess.
Best of luck!
I actually saw the consulant had processed some visas with 2000+ numbers. I don't really understand how that happened as I thought it went in numerical order, so you still do have a chance to get a 2NL..but yah hot mess for sure lol

Hi team - has anyone that has already left for the States (or planning to leave soon) sorted interim health insurance for the period between leaving and getting a job? It seems that travel insurance isn't an option given governments are advising not to travel abroad. So wondering what the options are? Thanks for the help in advance.

So I'm still waiting for one of my derivatives to move to 'issued'. I know that at least one other case is in the same position as me, if that person is on here please PM me so we can compare notes and see if we can find anything out.

Hey guys, is it compulsory to have vaccinations before the interview? Does it affect your interview and visa issuing process??