• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 Oceania Selectees

Hi,
What is unclear is that when will they scheduled since higher CN are already scheduled or there might be a backlog on most CN that's why. Due to convid 19 restriction in the country.
Anyways thanks, I understand now.
They have never ever given any indication of when they will schedule even before Covid, it is not rare that people will get scheduled later than their first possible month (of being current) for various reasons. The only indication you will get is when you get your interview letter. As I believe has been discussed before, once everyone is current they will usually schedule in order of whose case completed processing first (this is the same process NVC uses for other immigrant visas by the way, it is not something weird that KCC does)

This is not good. What is the delay?
I have no idea like I said I sent an email earlier this year to ask if docs were good they said yep, sent another email again last week to ask status of my case - still to hear back which probs means they probs won’t get back to me anytime soon lol

For those who of you who have interviewed at the Auckland consulate - will I hear anything from them before my interview? Mine is next Tuesday and I have submitted all docs/done the medical etc. to my knowledge, but I haven't heard anything from them since they sent the list of documents needed (I've emailed them 3 times in the past couple weeks and haven't gotten a response, calling hasn't worked either).

Also I've read on here that some people are bringing an envelope to the interview? But this wasn't mentioned in the 'documents needed' email? Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Good Morning guys! Finally received my 2nl this morning for interview in Auckland on 27th July
AWESOME JAKE! :) What date did u submit your docs and when did you get the email stating your docs had been processed and to await 2NL? Whats your OC Number range?

Changes to police certificate requirements.

Important: Police certificates expire after two years, unless the certificate was issued from your country of previous residence and you have not returned there since the police certificate was issued. If at the time of your interview the following three items are all true, you must bring a new police certificate to your visa interview:

• You are more than 16 years old;
  • The police certificate submitted to NVC was obtained more than two years ago; and
  • You still live in the country that issued the certificate.