• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 AOS Only

A#, like SSN are individual specific.
I have another question sorry, my wife had previously work on OPT EAD back in 2018-2019, should that A-number listed on the card be reported on all forms or since the card has expired and she is currently on F2 visa i don't have to put that number in?

Does the home address on DV fee payment letter have to be matched with the home address we put in for DS 260?
We recently moved to a new apartment within the US so the address on DS 260 is now our former address.

We are about to make the DV fee payment and we need to include our address in the payment letter we send, and we are wondering if we can just put in our current residential address here. (and update the address on DS 260 later?)

Thank you!

I just sent my AoS package to Chicago lockbox. I did early filling. Wish me luck:) I sent it via USPS, Express Mail. I cannot thank enough to this forum.

A quick question:
The person in the usps asks me if I want to signuture requested. I said sure without thinking much about. Is there anything I should be concerned. Will it make the delivery delayed or need some special way of delivery?

I just sent my AoS package to Chicago lockbox. I did early filling. Wish me luck:) I sent it via USPS, Express Mail. I cannot thank enough to this forum.

A quick question:
The person in the usps asks me if I want to signuture requested. I said sure without thinking much about. Is there anything I should be concerned. Will it make the delivery delayed or need some special way of delivery?
Hi, when your CN becomes current? Did you ask how long does it take to deliver your package?

Does the home address on DV fee payment letter have to be matched with the home address we put in for DS 260?
We recently moved to a new apartment within the US so the address on DS 260 is now our former address.

We are about to make the DV fee payment and we need to include our address in the payment letter we send, and we are wondering if we can just put in our current residential address here. (and update the address on DS 260 later?)

Thank you!
Use current address for the DV fee payment, also use the current (new) address for AOS related forms. Leave the DS260 address as is, not a problem

A quick question:
Nothing to worry about. Someone in Chicago Lockbox will sign the package upon USPS delivery (& you'll see it in the Tracking history)

for example, mine was signed by "R MERCADO"

Hi,
I was preparing the money order for I-485 filing fee and biometrics payment, just to confirm: I’m supposed to write US Department of Homeland Security to the Pay To part, right? I’m also not sure if I should write Chicago Lockbox’s address for the Address part of the receiver. Should I left it blank?
Thank you in advance!

Hey everyone! a quick question here, Can my annual contract as the Teaching Assistant and/or Research Assistant (I'm a Ph.D. student) serve as the employment verification letter? Thanks!:)

I have a quick question about i485 "Applicant statement" section, upon selecting box 1b and 2, there is a box respectively for those statement, however i could not type anything in the boxes. Is that normal or i need to use a different pdf to edit it?

Hey everyone! a quick question here, Can my annual contract as the Teaching Assistant and/or Research Assistant (I'm a Ph.D. student) serve as the employment verification letter? Thanks!:)
If that's what you have, then that's what you get to include.

I have a quick question about i485 "Applicant statement" section, upon selecting box 1b and 2, there is a box respectively for those statement, however i could not type anything in the boxes. Is that normal or i need to use a different pdf to edit it?
Simply hand write the name(s) there if unable to type - you need to use black ink pen to print.

I`ve just sent DV administrative fee and started filling applications, so curious does it make sense to fill DS260 as one more additional point to support my case while there is no downside as all numbers became current? As I understand filing DS-260 doesn`t oblige me to anything before the next step (filing 485). Am I right?

Thank you!