• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 AOS Only

Hi Mom!

In from i485, what is meant by receipt number of underlying petition and Priority date of the petition? Is it the case number and the date when DV lottery ends? Thanks

Hi Mom!

In from i485, what is meant by receipt number of underlying petition and Priority date of the petition? Is it the case number and the date when DV lottery ends? Thanks
Those are not applicable to DV based AOS applications on the I-485.

I decided to go with AOS and plan to submit the $330 fee tomorrow. Can you help me confirm the following questions?

1. For 3 people do I pay 3x$330=$990 cashier's check to the following address?
U.S. Department of State
Diversity Visa Program
P.O. Box 979079
St. Louis, Missouri 63197-9000

2. What is the payment fee mentioned in the AOS spreadsheet?
3. Can I send the payment with the overnight shipment and include SASE with the overnight shipment?
4. When printing AOS DV payment instructions should I keep the part above the address?

Thank you

Yes because USCIS starts processing your case sooner.
Thank you.
My hold-up is my medical exam schedule on May 15th. I have to wait 2 weeks because of COVID vaccine and that'll put the earliest exam appoint to the first week of May. In order for me to get earlier appointment, I have to go to the doctors in other areas. My case number won't be current until June but I guess I should try to get earlier schedule.

Hi all, my case number is 2021SA00034XXX. Now I am an international student with F1 Visa staying in US. I plan to go back to my country at the end of May and come back to US at July. My question is:
Will I still be able to leave and enter the US after filing DS-260 if I decide to run AOS process?
Thanks,

Should I notify USCIS about the change of my address? I applied to the DV lottery while I lived on a different street.
Also, in the documents section, there is an email from KCC (2nl confirmation notice from KCC) - what doest it mean, and how we should receive it?

Thank you!!

Last edited:
I decided to go with AOS and plan to submit the $330 fee tomorrow. Can you help me confirm the following questions?

1. For 3 people do I pay 3x$330=$990 cashier's check to the following address?
U.S. Department of State
Diversity Visa Program
P.O. Box 979079
St. Louis, Missouri 63197-9000

2. What is the payment fee mentioned in the AOS spreadsheet?
3. Can I send the payment with the overnight shipment and include SASE with the overnight shipment?
4. When printing AOS DV payment instructions should I keep the part above the address?

Thank you
1. Yes
2. “Payment fee” mentioned in which section of the spreadsheet? You need to be more specific considering there are several tabs on the spreadsheet.
3. Yes
4. It doesn’t matter wether that section is included or not - use your discretion

Hi all, my case number is 2021SA00034XXX. Now I am an international student with F1 Visa staying in US. I plan to go back to my country at the end of May and come back to US at July. My question is:
Will I still be able to leave and enter the US after filing DS-260 if I decide to run AOS process?
Thanks,
Admission or re-admission to the US is always at the discretion of the CBP, it is not guaranteed.

The question you should be asking yourself is how majorly important is it for you to travel in May and throw away a few precious months in which you could have filed AOS vs abandoning the travel plans for now and initiate the AOS process.

Should I notify USCIS about the change of my address? I applied to the DV lottery while I lived on a different street.
Also, in the documents section, there is an email from KCC (2nl confirmation notice from KCC) - what doest it mean, and how we should receive it?

Thank you!!
1. All non-immigrants are required to submit an AR-11 whenever they move to a new address within 10 days of the move.
2a. Look at the “Abbreviations” tab of the AOS process spreadsheet for the definition of 2NL
2b. “there is an email from KCC (2nl confirmation notice from KCC)” - you already answered your own question regarding how you should receive it - “an email”

Those are not applicable to DV based AOS applications on the I-485.
Thanks mom. In that case, could we leave it blank or do we still need to write N/A there, though that question has mentioned (if any) at the end? Similar things applies to some of other questions too.

1. Yes
2. “Payment fee” mentioned in which section of the spreadsheet? You need to be more specific considering there are several tabs on the spreadsheet.
3. Yes
4. It doesn’t matter wether that section is included or not - use your discretion
Thank you.
2. AOS Process-> G5 -> Remember to include SASE with the form and your payment fee

Thanks mom. In that case, could we leave it blank or do we still need to write N/A there, though that question has mentioned (if any) at the end? Similar things applies to some of other questions too.
Sorry, I am no longer responding to N/A, or blanks related questions on this thread like I noted a couple of days ago (if you go back a couple of pages on this thread, you will come across the conversations that has happened around that, just in case you're not already aware). So please use your best judgement.