• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

I have been selected after my 3rd attempt! Previously, I was pessimistic about this lottery and had been uploading my older pictures while pictures must have been taken within 6 months (correct me if I am wrong). My case number is 2021EU16XXX

I want to know if i registered to dv with an email and not insert this email in ds-260, there is any problem in this case ?

Thank you dear for your reply but all my concerns about that the indicated in ds260 that i have to provide all emails used in the past 5 years ?
If it wasn’t your email address then you didn’t use it. A number of people have “friends” or “agents” enter them. (Of course if it was actually your own email then you need to list it but the way you asked the question I assumed it wasn’t.)

If it wasn’t your email address then you didn’t use it. A number of people have “friends” or “agents” enter them. (Of course if it was actually your own email then you need to list it but the way you asked the question I assumed it wasn’t.)
Yes, it's not mine, thanks dear

Hi I want to ask about my Case around 2021AS9xxx.October I make it DS-240 then two weeks later KCC asked me to submit documents.Then I was already submitted documents last two months ago but haven't received the KCC about interview email so how to do?Pls let me know.Thx

Hi I want to ask about my Case around 2021AS9xxx.October I make it DS-240 then two weeks later KCC asked me to submit documents.Then I was already submitted documents last two months ago but haven't received the KCC about interview email so how to do?Pls let me know.Thx
Just Wait

hello everybody, so how is the situation regarding the dv2021, still in stand by? regarding the mail for documents request from KCC, I have seen around that the highest number is smth like 15XXX.

hello everybody, so how is the situation regarding the dv2021, still in stand by? regarding the mail for documents request from KCC, I have seen around that the highest number is smth like 15XXX.
Lets all just wait till January, Everything should be clear then.

I have sent my documents and got an email it's received successfully, Now I have renewed my passport although it had 2 years expiry left but due to a miss-spelling I'd rather to change it. Now my questions are :
1- If i need to make an unlock to my ds260 form in order to change my passport info?
2- Should i tell KCC that my passport is changed or not?
3- What else should i do?

I have sent my documents and got an email it's received successfully, Now I have renewed my passport although it had 2 years expiry left but due to a miss-spelling I'd rather to change it. Now my questions are :
1- If i need to make an unlock to my ds260 form in order to change my passport info?
2- Should i tell KCC that my passport is changed or not?
3- What else should i do?
1 - Yes unlock and update with the new passport info
2 - no need to specifically advise them, they'll get the new info when you update your DS-260
3 - Keep your old passport and ensure you take both to your interview

1 - Yes unlock and update with the new passport info
2 - no need to specifically advise them, they'll get the new info when you update your DS-260
3 - Keep your old passport and ensure you take both to your interview
Thanks for your reply dear aidyn
So if i unlock my form,
1- do i need to wait for another email from KCC that asks about documents?
2- And next question is that currently my case number became current and this whole unlock/submit and sending documents takes some time...does that affect my date of interview?
3- Is it worth to unlock or you recomend to just go to interview with both of the passports?

Hi My Case Number is 2021AS9XXX
DS 260 submitted on 1st October,2020
KCC reply to ask to upload the Docs on 14th October
Same day upload the docs
No-one has been called for interviews yet becasue DV issuance is still currently banned.

Hello everyone,

I have a few questions about DS260 and I hope you might be able to help me out.

I have finished and uploaded DS-260 in June and have not heard from KCC ever since. However, as time passed, I realized there might be some changes that need to be done to it:

1) In the question "Have you traveled to any countries/regions within the last five years", I have visited a few new countries Since June and I am guessing this needs to be added to the DS260 right? What happens if I visit a few more countries once I send them this form? Do I keep updating my DS260 every time I visit a new country before I am called for an interview?

2) In the question "Have you attended any educational institutions at a secondary level or above?" I have written my highest completed education which is the Master's degree. However, I am now doing my Ph.D. Are they asking for "Completed" education or should I add my PhD as "in progress" of doing it?

When I log into the website, it shows my DS260 as "completed" and "currently at KCC". It is not locked and looks like I can make changes to it. Will these changes affect my case in any way? Even though I send my DS260 in June but now I am editing it in December, will this be considered as a "late DS260 application" and will it affect my case in any way?

Thank you so much for the answers in advance. God bless this forum! I would be so lost without the guidance you guys are giving out here

Hello everyone,

I have finished and uploaded DS-260 in June and have not heard from KCC ever since. However, as time passed, I realized there might be some changes that need to be done to it:

1) In the question "Have you traveled to any countries/regions within the last five years", I have visited a few new countries Since June and I am guessing this needs to be added to the DS260 right? What happens if I visit a few more countries once I send them this form? Do I keep updating my DS260 every time I visit a new country before I am called for an interview?

2) In the question "Have you attended any educational institutions at a secondary level or above?" I have written my highest completed education which is the Master's degree. However, I am now doing my Ph.D. Are they asking for "Completed" education or should I add my PhD as "in progress" of doing it?

When I log into the website, it shows my DS260 as "completed" and "currently at KCC". It is not locked and looks like I can make changes to it. Will these changes affect my case in any way? Even though I send my DS260 in June but now I am editing it in December, will this be considered as a "late DS260 application" and will it affect my case in any way?

Thank you so much for the answers in advance. God bless this forum! I would be so lost without the guidance you guys are giving out here

1. No need to update this since your travel history has changed after you have submitted the DS260 document. You can alter them of your travels during your in person interview.

2. If you look closely the questions asks about your completed education no need to unlock and edit the form.

Hello everyone,

1. You should actually update this section - add any other trip you subsequently take after until you're scheduled for your interview. Providing pertinent information upfront, as against trying to do so at the time of your interview, helps ensure an up to date background check is conducted.

2. If you look closely the questions asks about your completed education no need to unlock and edit the form.
If the poster correctly quoted the question as “have you *attended* any”... then s/he should indeed list any that have been attended. The field for diploma received can be left blank if nothing received or received yet.

Thank you Ziadusa, Sm1smom and SusieQQQ.

Here is the picture of how exactly it is asked on the DS260 form:
1.PNG
Since I have not finished my studies yet, do you think I should write it here somewhere? What do I put in the date of attendance "From" and "To"? I think if you do not fill all the brackets it will not let me continue, so I have to fill in "something". But then again, it also says "highest level of education completed" in another question so it is a bit confusing...

As for the countries I have traveled to since I submitted my DS260, I got conflicting answers. Do I ask KCC to open my form to write new countries or do I just mention them during the interview? Also, do I have to keep editing this form every time I travel somewhere else? My job will require me to travel a bit back and forth once the quarantine is lifted. Do I have to bother KCC every time with this?

Thank you in advance for helping me out guys.

Last edited: