• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Thank you Ziadusa, Sm1smom and SusieQQQ.

Here is the picture of how exactly it is asked on the DS260 form:
View attachment 2197
Since I have not finished my studies yet, do you think I should write it here somewhere? What do I put in the date of attendance "From" and "To"? I think if you do not fill all the brackets it will not let me continue, so I have to fill in "something". But then again, it also says "highest level of education completed" in another question so it is a bit confusing...

As for the countries I have traveled to since I submitted my DS260, I got conflicting answers. Do I ask KCC to open my form to write new countries or do I just mention them during the interview? Also, do I have to keep editing this form every time I travel somewhere else? My job will require me to travel a bit back and forth once the quarantine is lifted. Do I have to bother KCC every time with this?

Thank you in advance for helping me out guys.
So it very clearly says at the side to fill it in if you have “ever attended” any of those programs, it seems very clear to me that you need to fill it in. Just put the “to“ date as the date you submit the ds260, that makes it obvious you are still attending the institution. I don’t think anything is confusing about “highest level completed”, it’s a different question.

If you have the form open anyway to properly answer the education question then fill in the travel up to date. I would probably leave it at that unless you are visiting a new country that could lead to potential security check issues (such as one of the state sponsors of terrorism on the US list, etc). That’s not something you want to surprise an interviewer with. Going back to the same place for a repeated time or another western country etc will be unlikely to be a major issue and that kind of thing i would leave to update at interview.

Thanks for your reply dear aidyn
So if i unlock my form,
1- do i need to wait for another email from KCC that asks about documents?
2- And next question is that currently my case number became current and this whole unlock/submit and sending documents takes some time...does that affect my date of interview?
3- Is it worth to unlock or you recomend to just go to interview with both of the passports?
You certainly do no have to unlock and update your details if you are concerned about the timing with your CN being current, you can just take both old and new passports with you to your interview

just receive the email asking for supporting documents
Reference letter is necessary for HK citizens to apply police certificate. But I am now living in Taiwan and request for interview in Taiwan also
Which one I should ask for reference letter, Consulate in Hong Kong or Institute in Taiwan? Thank a lot!

Reference letter is necessary for HK citizens to apply police certificate. But I am now living in Taiwan and request for interview in Taiwan also
Which one I should ask for reference letter, Consulate in Hong Kong or Institute in Taiwan? Thank a lot!
Not sure if I understand your question properly but you will need from both countries.

I cannot access DoS website right now but specifics of how you apply /what they require is in DoS reciprocity tables.

yes, i can access the site now - as you can see it has clear instructions for individuals residing outside of HK.

By the way, does KCC know you are now residing in Taiwan? That wasn't clear from your earlier post -was Taiwan listed as your residence on the DS260?
KCC should know because I renew my status including address and phone no in DS260. The question is can I have interview in TW or not

KCC should know because I renew my status including address and phone no in DS260. The question is can I have interview in TW or not
If they have your current residence listed there on your DS260 then they will schedule your interview there.

Hi Friends, You might be also part of your country facebook or whatsapp groups. So sharing each country's case nos will enable us to have a better idea about actual cases and case no's . If you can please share the case no's of your country groups.. It will be a big help for medium and high case nos to know where they stand. Iam from Srilanka and I will post our group case no's.

In Sri Lanka group we have 60 + people i have mentioned their case nos. There are 1550 selectees from SL this time. Like to hear about case nos of your groups as well.

Case no
9XX
10xx
24xx
4XXX
5xxx
69xx
8xxx
8xxx
10xxx
105xx
11xxx
11xxx
116XX
11xxx
127xx
129xx
133xx
13xxx
13xxx
133xx
13xxx
15xxx
15xxx
16xxx
17xxx
17xxx
18xxx
18xxx
18xxx
19xxx
21xxx
219xx
23xxx
22xxx
22xxx
23xxx
23xxx
24xxx
24xxx
24xxx
24xxx
24xxx
25xxx
26xxx
26xxx
26xxx
26xxx
27xxx
28xxx
29xxx
29xxx
31xxx
31xxx
32xxx
32xxx
33xxx
34xxx

What is your case number? if you don't mind me asking

In Sri Lanka group we have 60 + people i have mentioned their case nos. There are 1550 selectees from SL this time. Like to hear about case nos of your groups as well.

Case no
9XX
10xx
24xx
4XXX
5xxx
69xx
8xxx
8xxx
10xxx
105xx
11xxx
11xxx
116XX
11xxx
127xx
129xx
133xx
13xxx
13xxx
133xx
13xxx
15xxx
15xxx
16xxx
17xxx
17xxx
18xxx
18xxx
18xxx
19xxx
21xxx
219xx
23xxx
22xxx
22xxx
23xxx
23xxx
24xxx
24xxx
24xxx
24xxx
24xxx
25xxx
26xxx
26xxx
26xxx
26xxx
27xxx
28xxx
29xxx
29xxx
31xxx
31xxx
32xxx
32xxx
33xxx
34xxx
This is a fantastic Idea. where is the group? and i think it would be very good if we can get one for each region.

Hello guys !

What do you think about the next visa bulletin, will go over 9k in Europe ? I know it's pretty hard to predict this , in special in this period but I just want to ask you just to find out your opinion.

Thank you so much !

Hello guys !

What do you think about the next visa bulletin, will go over 9k in Europe ? I know it's pretty hard to predict this , in special in this period but I just want to ask you just to find out your opinion.

Thank you so much !

Purely based on historical numbers and many years of experience studying statistical analysis and technical analysis, 9,000 for Europe in next months visa bulletin is very highly likely. In fact you may see the number between 9,200 and 9,800. But as you know the reality is, these numbers are only based on historical data and nothing else. There are many variables that need to be taken into consideration before anyone can give you an accurate prediction, but those factors are not available to us.

I have a question about vaccination. Does the MMR vaccine should be injected not more than 1 month prior to the interview?
I have read somewhere the last dose of vaccine should be injected in a month or closer to the time of interview.

I have a question about vaccination. Does the MMR vaccine should be injected not more than 1 month prior to the interview?
I have read somewhere the last dose of vaccine should be injected in a month or closer to the time of interview.
? Your panel doctor will vaccinate you as necessary, at your medical.