• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Why do you think that's useful? What do you think it shows that we didn't already know?
Hi Brit, yeah i know ppl from other Asian countries like to know the case no's in Asia region.Even we like to know about countries in Asia region. Iam sure that why you did a survey as well rite? May be you are already aware about Asia case no's as you have been doing the blog for past few years.. But there might be some people who like to know as already a person has said sharing such information is useful. Thanks alot

It strange that your only receiving the documents email just now. I received mine back in October and im AS11xxx. This further proofs how no one can ever predict what will happen. I wish you can have a look at my signature and enter in your details. This may clarify why your only just receiving the email.

It strange that your only receiving the documents email just now. I received mine back in October and im AS11xxx. This further proofs how no one can ever predict what will happen. I wish you can have a look at my signature and enter in your details. This may clarify why your only just receiving the email.
because I unlock DS-260 and renew my status in November
well it is meaningless to submit documents so early....you still need to wait for the visa bulletin

Hi Brit, yeah i know ppl from other Asian countries like to know the case no's in Asia region.Even we like to know about countries in Asia region. Iam sure that why you did a survey as well rite? May be you are already aware about Asia case no's as you have been doing the blog for past few years.. But there might be some people who like to know as already a person has said sharing such information is useful. Thanks alot

Well here is what is useful.

1. The maximum case number in a region.
2. The highest case numbers for "limited" countries (only Nepal and Iran in Asia)

With that (and the official selectee numbers) we can work out everything else, and we know that cases for Rest of Asia are all contained within 23% of the case numbers throughout the entire case number range. There is no reasons why any other country would have a limit during selection such as we see in Nepal and Iran.

In Asia we already have a pretty clear picture of the numbers and it is explained in the video below. We will of course get confirmation of the case numbers, holes and so on at the beginning on January.

In Sri Lanka group we have 60 + people i have mentioned their case nos. There are 1550 selectees from SL this time. Like to hear about case nos of your groups as well.

Case no
9XX
10xx
24xx
4XXX
5xxx
69xx
8xxx
8xxx
10xxx
105xx
11xxx
11xxx
116XX
11xxx
127xx
129xx
133xx
13xxx
13xxx
133xx
13xxx
15xxx
15xxx
16xxx
17xxx
17xxx
18xxx
18xxx
18xxx
19xxx
21xxx
219xx
23xxx
22xxx
22xxx
23xxx
23xxx
24xxx
24xxx
24xxx
24xxx
24xxx
25xxx
26xxx
26xxx
26xxx
26xxx
27xxx
28xxx
29xxx
29xxx
31xxx
31xxx
32xxx
32xxx
33xxx
34xxx
Hi dear. Can you share the link of Sri Lankan Forum

Well here is what is useful.

1. The maximum case number in a region.
2. The highest case numbers for "limited" countries (only Nepal and Iran in Asia)

With that (and the official selectee numbers) we can work out everything else, and we know that cases for Rest of Asia are all contained within 23% of the case numbers throughout the entire case number range. There is no reasons why any other country would have a limit during selection such as we see in Nepal and Iran.

In Asia we already have a pretty clear picture of the numbers and it is explained in the video below. We will of course get confirmation of the case numbers, holes and so on at the beginning on January.

Wow, He knows things in the video that most of the lawyers in Iran don't. Thank you it was very helpful.
Is there any channel that i can find more videos like this? or Threads?

No one can predict anything at this moment. I submitted my DS260 on the 7th of June. No further email until now. My CN: AS17k. Others with AS14-15k have already received their document email a couple of months ago. Others with much less numbers didn’t receive anything. So we just have to wait anyway for the visa bulletin numbers of Asia to become current (if ever).

No one can predict anything at this moment. I submitted my DS260 on the 7th of June. No further email until now. My CN: AS17k. Others with AS14-15k have already received their document email a couple of months ago. Others with much less numbers didn’t receive anything. So we just have to wait anyway for the visa bulletin numbers of Asia to become current (if ever).
Yes.. read my previous post

How it is documents email sent then?

I am CN EU 34XXX

I filled my DS260 in September.

There’s no official listed order that we know of, however we can deduce it is a combination of several factors such as when the DS260 was submitted, when KCC completes processing the DS260, the number of derivatives’ attached to the selection, completion of initial background check, etc.

There’s no official listed order that we know of, however we can deduce it is a combination of several factors such as when the DS260 was submitted, when KCC completes processing the DS260, the number of derivatives’ attached to the selection, completion of initial background check, etc.

Ok, thank you!

One more question, when i completed ds-260, I was working for X company, and in October I moved to Y company. Should I reflect and ask the KCC to change or add the new eployment, or there is no need.

Ok, thank you!

One more question, when i completed ds-260, I was working for X company, and in October I moved to Y company. Should I reflect and ask the KCC to change or add the new eployment, or there is no need.

You can contact KCC and request they unlock your DS260 following which you update your work information (KCC will not update the form for you). You’re ways away from your CN becoming current.

Hello, I have one question. In my DS260 form I added informations only about my High School, I forgot to add informations about my Elementary School. Should I request KCC to unlock my DS260 form and to add informations about my Elementary School or it will be fine?
My CN is EU22XXX
Thank you in advance

You can contact KCC and request they unlock your DS260 following which you update your work information (KCC will not update the form for you). You’re ways away from your CN becoming current.

Ok, but is important or has to update my work place? Being ways away, who knows I will move to another company because of this pandemic situation . Also the passport declared in ds-260 is expiring in April 2021. What should I do?

Hello, I have one question. In my DS260 form I added informations only about my High School, I forgot to add informations about my Elementary School. Should I request KCC to unlock my DS260 form and to add informations about my Elementary School or it will be fine?
My CN is EU22XXX
Thank you in advance

What you did is fine. There’s no expectation to include elementary school details.