• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

I have a question about sending requested documents.

If a certain requested document is not applicable to me, for example I have not served in the military or I have never been convicted of a crime, do I need to explain in my email to KCC why I have not attached such documents? Or do I simply not attach any such documents with no explanation given?

I have a question, once you win the DV lottery, you can login using your credentials as, birth date, last name.

If you went inside the DS260 and changed the Surnames for example, would that require you to login to DS260 next time by entering the the new name or must use the same original name.

Original.

I have a question about sending requested documents.

If a certain requested document is not applicable to me, for example I have not served in the military or I have never been convicted of a crime, do I need to explain in my email to KCC why I have not attached such documents? Or do I simply not attach any such documents with no explanation given?

No explanation.

No explanation.
Yes
Some random guys in egypt applied via "offices" for the dv lottery (big mistake)
After winning they notified the winners with their details, when they tried to login to DS260 is was showing the them that the information they entered doesn't match what they have in the system.
So i want to know whether this could happened or the info they provided to them is not real and they want to scam them with huge amount of money to fill the DS260.

In both ways, it's mistake not to apply for yourself

Comments: Police certificates are only available for Indian nationals and non-Indian nationals currently living in India. Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) nationals applying outside India.
So we don't need them right?
And do we have to give any explanation why we didn't submit them or just simply don't send them ?
Thanks madam

No, it is not possible to change the interview location on the DS260 once a selection has been made. In this case, KCC will automatically assign her to one of those locations in place what she has selected. If you have a preference in this case, you can write KCC and indicate so after submitting the DS260 form.
Thanks a lot for your reply

Yes
Some random guys in egypt applied via "offices" for the dv lottery (big mistake)
After winning they notified the winners with their details, when they tried to login to DS260 is was showing the them that the information they entered doesn't match what they have in the system.
So i want to know whether this could happened or the info they provided to them is not real and they want to scam them with huge amount of money to fill the DS260.

In both ways, it's mistake not to apply for yourself
Well known method unfortunately to extort money out of selectees, keeping the details they need to log in. What I don’t understand from your description is about changing names? You can’t just arbitrarily change names.

Well known method unfortunately to extort money out of selectees, keeping the details they need to log in. What I don’t understand from your description is about changing names? You can’t just arbitrarily change names.
I meant when you enter your information at the 1st page, you can change your name and other names and so on

I think the winning paper they gave them is made by photoshop so they can take money from them.

I meant when you enter your information at the 1st page, you can change your name and other names and so on

I think the winning paper they gave them is made by photoshop so they can take money from them.
So a total scam in other words.

Hi all

Just saw a video for Britsimone mentioned that interviews might start in April

Can anyone explain further why april not march

Hi all

Perhaps you need to say what you didn’t understand about the video for people to help you (maybe even summarize the video for those of us who actually prefer reading to watching and who haven’t watched it)

Hi all

In simple words

2nd email sent from KCC usually gives 2 months before the interview, so anyone can prepare all their paper works and medical

Example
November 2020 : interview January 2021
December 2020 : interview February 2021
January 2021 : interview March 2021
February 2021 : interview April 2021

In simple words

2nd email sent from KCC usually gives 2 months before the interview, so anyone can prepare all their paper works and medical

Example
November 2020 : interview January 2021
December 2020 : interview February 2021
January 2021 : interview March 2021
February 2021 : interview April 2021

Thank you

To clear my question more if the proclamation ends on 31st of December and Biden presidency starts on 20th of January so we have 10 days left in January
why Brits thinks kcc won't send the 2NL in January and have the interview in March rather than February-April

I repeated the video twice but I'm still missing the point

Thank you

To clear my question more if the proclamation ends on 31st of December and Biden presidency starts on 20th of January so we have 10 days left in January
why Brits thinks kcc won't send the 2NL in January and have the interview in March rather than February-April

Why don’t you ask him ? @Britsimon posts here, he seems the obvious one to ask!

But also don’t forget that they are an administrative office, not a political one. It is not their place to forecast what they think this or that president might or might not do. All they can do is act in accordance with what the law at the time is. If Trump does not extend the ban they will hopefully get scheduling/letters ready to send in January, being able to work on this from the beginning of that month. If he does extend it and Biden comes in on 20th January -and even if he removes the ban on day 1 - there is barely time for them to suddenly send everything out. Remember this is a big administrative ship, they can’t do everything in a day, they need to actually be liaising with all the embassies to schedule a few thousand interviews a month. They and the embassies are not going to spend all that time using resources and reserving embassy time for a few thousand people if they do not actually know that those people can use the slots.

Thank you

Many factors and many scenarios are in place

Thank you

No one really knows what will happen yet, He is simply giving you his thoughts and opinion. No need to dissect it and take them as facts. Just be patient, wait until January 20th and we will all find out what will happen together. No need to stress out over it this early.

Hello guys, just signed up here and I am very excited to see this forum exists.
just wanted to check, Nobody has received any invitation for interview is that right? and it's because of corona-virus ban until 2020?
Also is there any Whats-app or other apps groups of dv2021 winners that i can join?