Waiting Asylum decision

hello guys,
i have a question. I have receive an email saying "my fees were waived" on 7/8 and on the 7/9 itchanged to my decision was mailed and the status says that my time clock has been stopped. I am still waiting for the mail. Has anyone experienced that? what does that mean? and if i am in status does that account for something? i am so anxious can someone please help me?
thanks
you are granted for sure.just wait less then a week for the mail.

Just like I said earlier: am still wondering why my new OPT STEM EAD card was updated to reflect my Asylum Alien number instead of the initial Alien number that was issued for my first OPT.
I've a good feeling and I hope it remain an approval in process or incoming approval.

I wish myself Goodluck.

Hi,
I have a doubt in my i-765 form. The current form in USCIS website shows the expiration date 05/31/2020 and I have to apply for renewal before July 20th 2020. Can anybody explain me whether I can submit the current form which is available in the USCIS website? I would really appreciate if anybody help me out. My case is pending since 2 years and I’ve to renew my EAD this year.
Thank You.

Attachments

• CD3DC926-C250-43EF-AA5D-B5A4DC24B27F.jpeg
    CD3DC926-C250-43EF-AA5D-B5A4DC24B27F.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 30
Hi,
I have a doubt in my i-765 form. The current form in USCIS website shows the expiration date 05/31/2020 and I have to apply for renewal before July 20th 2020. Can anybody explain me whether I can submit the current form which is available in the USCIS website? I would really appreciate if anybody help me out. My case is pending since 2 years and I’ve to renew my EAD this year.
Thank You.
Visit this page and use this I-756.
https://www.uscis.gov/i-765

Expand "Edition Date". It says
12/26/19. We will publish a new edition of this form soon. In the meantime, you may continue using the 12/26/19 edition despite the expiration date. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the form and instructions.

The expired form should be god for now but jeep checking this page until July 20th.

Visit this page and use this I-756.

Expand "Edition Date". It says
12/26/19. We will publish a new edition of this form soon. In the meantime, you may continue using the 12/26/19 edition despite the expiration date. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the form and instructions.

The expired form should be god for now but jeep checking this page until July 20th.
Thank you so much for the information. I appreciate it. I have another few more questions.
1. I included my spouse in my asylum application, so do I need to fill a different i-765 form for my spouse?
2. Pending asylum EAD category is (c)(8) right?

Thank you so much for the information. I appreciate it. I have another few more questions.
1. I included my spouse in my asylum application, so do I need to fill a different i-765 form for my spouse?
2. Pending asylum EAD category is (c)(8) right?
Yes and if you have kids fill same for them all.
Regards

Please I need advise on this platform.
What is the implications of using my ead card to work and paying tax in another state outside where my asylum case is pending as I do not wish to transfer my case to another jurisdiction since am only waiting for decision after my interview?

What is the implications of using my ead card to work and paying tax in another state outside where my asylum case is pending as I do not wish to transfer my case to another jurisdiction since am only waiting for decision after my interview?
This may influence. Cause if officer wanna check these,they can easily find it. So u better contact ur lawyer, and If u do that, u better have a good cause.

ALL!
I was just rejected bc I used the expired I-765 off their website! In the letter, it clearly says reason for rejection is the expire form. It says I can apply again but I don't know what to do at this point.

ALL!
I was just rejected bc I used the expired I-765 off their website! In the letter, it clearly says reason for rejection is the expire form. It says I can apply again but I don't know what to do at this point.
The I-765 form on their website has an expiration date of May 31, 2020. However, the very same page, under Edition Date says it's ok to file using the current version until they publish an upadted one.

Did you use this form and still they rejected you?
How long ago did you apply?
You should reapply as soon as possible to avoid the new EAD rules

USCIS says you need to update your address when you move. However, there is no requirement that your Mailing Address has to be the same as your Permanent address. So.... your case can stay in the other state where you did your interview, as you prefer to use that address (this becomes your permanent address). The other address can be your mailing address.

Again, we are splitting hairs here: There is no link between taxes (IRS) and USCIS, only an issue for n400. You can pay taxes where you make your money, USCIS doesn't care. Even USCIS asylum officers with lots of time on their hands, do not waste their time calling IRS to try to find your tax file. It's of no use to them. Good luck.

Was the envelope

Congrats. Did the envelope have “return service requested on it” I’m asking cause I have my mail forwarded to a virtual online mailbox & worried it will be returned!!
Hello did you receive the letter yet. Can i ask after your interview did you recieve notice to appear as well thank you

Hey everyone i have one question plz,
i recently got my approval along with i94 stamped on july 9th.but on (june 28) my attorney applied EAD application under C8.today i received a notice letter for my that c8 ead.now shall i wait for my A5 EAD,also do i have to apply for unrestricted SSN or it should be by it self along with A5 EAD?please let me know

thanks in advance.

Please my question sounds silly but is it possible for uscis to review applications sent to EOIR for adjudication such as an asylum application sent to court and then the review and make another decision?

Hey everyone i have one question plz,
i recently got my approval along with i94 stamped on july 9th.but on (june 28) my attorney applied EAD application under C8.today i received a notice letter for my that c8 ead.now shall i wait for my A5 EAD,also do i have to apply for unrestricted SSN or it should be by it self along with A5 EAD?please let me know

thanks in advance.
They will give you an A5 EAD instead

Hi guys!
Based on your experience, what do you think it would be the right order to make USCIS inquiries about our cases after the first 6 months of waiting?, thanks in advance for your ideas.

- Email to Asylum Office.
- Call to USCIS 1-800-375-5283.
- USCIS- E-request.
- Contact USCIS Ombudsman.
- Contact US congresman.
- File mandamus action (last resort).

Hi guys!
Based on your experience, what do you think it would be the right order to make USCIS inquiries about our cases after the first 6 months of waiting?, thanks in advance for your ideas.

- Email to Asylum Office.
- Call to USCIS 1-800-375-5283.
- USCIS- E-request.
- Contact USCIS Ombudsman.
- Contact US congresman.
- File mandamus action (last resort).
just wait, cause if u call them or email them. they wont give u answear