• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 soon!

Hello everyone!
For the 5th year in a row, no luck!
The only good side this year is that I could teach the site instantly and check 2 applications (hubby, and mine). Did they finally managed to support the load?

What about Pierre, Puda,...?
Good luck everyone

Thank you guys!!! It seems that my case number is low do you agree? Also, I am extremely pregnant right now and I wonder if I should wait until my baby is born or if I should complete my DS-260 today???

And, for the 16th time running:

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Good luck to all!

Man noooo, I'm so sorry, I imagine your deception ...

Thank you guys!!! It seems that my case number is low do you agree? Also, I am extremely pregnant right now and I wonder if I should wait until my baby is born or if I should complete my DS-260 today???

Your case number seems fine indeed!!
Wait for the pro to reply about your ds. It's a year of good news on your side! Happy for you, you deserve it. And congrats on the baby coming!

Congratulations! It feels kind of surreal to see the selection message!
If I were you I’d wait till the baby was born.

Congrats! :) There is absolutely no use in rushing. Allow yourself time to celebrate first. If you can add the baby straight to the form then it will probably make life a bit easier with the process too.

Congratulations on your selection. If you’re “extremely pregnant” and your CN is in the 20xxx, it will definitely not become current in 2020. You have plenty of time to give birth before submitting your DS260.

Congratulations! It feels kind of surreal to see the selection message!
If I were you I’d wait till the baby was born.

Unfortunately, it looks like I would need to wait to get the baby a birth certificate + a passport so we are talking probably 1 month min not including my due date in about 10 days. Going to fill out the form today and will then edit to add all the info of my unborn child. I want to make sure I get it this time around lol!

@Britsimon was reading your blogpost about this and it looks like it would be fine anyways, am I correct?