• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 soon!

Another month of waiting will fly by fast hopefully. I do well to put it out of mind between applying and finding out the results, but I always get antsy at around this time of year. I haven’t caught COVID-19, haven’t won the lottery, so my fingers are crossed that this will be our year. Lol, good luck everyone who is waiting, see you all here in another month.

One more day to go. Good luck to all of us. It may be my last year to be eligible in participating the diversity visa because the US-HK Policy Act may change soon.

One more day to go. Good luck to all of us. It may be my last year to be eligible in participating the diversity visa because the US-HK Policy Act may change soon.
Good luck to everyone!

But as excited as I am that the results will be out, I'm probably not going to check until the immigration ban has been lifted. Chances are I won't be selected anyway, so it really doesn't hurt to delay a little. Haha.

Hey guys!

My EB3 didn’t work out so here I am again. Playing for the 9th time in a row! Good luck.

Is everyone checking ASAP? Draw time will be around 2am locally, so I think I’ll wait till a bit later on Sunday morning!

Good Luck to all. Just remember the first few days are very difficult to check on. Last year it took 4 days for me to be able to check as it crashed every time. Patience is key, the results won't change from if you check at 2am Sunday or 3pm Friday. It is what it is. Good Luck, especially to the veteran players. My fingers are crossed that this is your year.

Good luck everyone , today is the day . Regardless of our different time zones , it's will better to check after some hours , like early Sunday at the earliest . Best of luck , I hope really we will hear good news by all of you

And, for the 16th time running:

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Good luck to all!

And, for the 16th time running:

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Good luck to all!

I was also not selected. See you in October I guess.