• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Lol , man . Disqualification ??? Why would they ask you to send your documents if they'll disqualify you ???
Relax , I believe it's a normal thing . Have all your papers and documents correctly sent and processed , in-sha Allah everything will be fine .

The issue is that i didn't even submit the ds260 yet and still received the email

As everyone i also received email for case number AS24xxx woaahh to early . But i have big confusion in the entry we have three portions of name 1: last /family name 2:first name 3: middle name . Im my Pakistan passport i have 2 options of name 1:surname and 2:given names , my name is muhammad adil tanveer .. so i put my name in dv as last/family name : Tanveer & first name : Adil & middle name : Adil , i check my status by adding last/family name and now i received email from kcc they write Dear:Muhammad Tanveer im soo confused bcs actually this is my father name as they state last/family name . My own name is Muhammad adil which i stated in first name and middle name in entry .. but they write muhammed tanveer . They write with my first and last/family name .. please someone explain this do everyone received the email like this ?
I'm a little confused by what you have written here ... but the best advise I can give you is to ensure that the information you write in your DS-260 is the exact same as what is on your documentation (birth cert, passport etc)
No need to panic that you will be disqualified based on how an email is written to you - what does your 1NL look like? Is it correct there?

I'm a little confused by what you have written here ... but the best advise I can give you is to ensure that the information you write in your DS-260 is the exact same as what is on your documentation (birth cert, passport etc)
No need to panic that you will be disqualified based on how an email is written to you - what does your 1NL look like? Is it correct there?

Yes when i check my status the name is correct Muhammad adil tanveer first/middle/last ... should I contact kcc about this bcs thats soo confusing . And i didn't even submit my ds260 yet

Yes when i check my status the name is correct Muhammad adil tanveer first/middle/last ... should I contact kcc about this bcs thats soo confusing
You can contact KCC if it will make you feel better, but you can take comfort in knowing that the official document from them (your 1NL) is correct

You can contact KCC if it will make you feel better, but you can take comfort in knowing that the official document from them (your 1NL) is correct

Thanks alot for clearance . Actually they write my first name which is muhammad and last name which is tanveer they write like this for all no need to worry . Thanks

As everyone i also received email for case number AS24xxx woaahh to early . But i have big confusion in the entry we have three portions of name 1: last /family name 2:first name 3: middle name . Im my Pakistan passport i have 2 options of name 1:surname and 2:given names , my name is muhammad adil tanveer .. so i put my name in dv as last/family name : Tanveer & first name : Adil & middle name : Adil , i check my status by adding last/family name and now i received email from kcc they write Dear:Muhammad Tanveer im soo confused bcs actually this is my father name as they state last/family name . My own name is Muhammad adil which i stated in first name and middle name in entry .. but they write muhammed tanveer . They write with my first and last/family name .. please someone explain this do everyone received the email like this ?

In western style it is common to address someone firstname familyname, I do not think you need to worry at all about this.

So my interview went well and my visa is approved! My next question is, if I plan on activating it in Nov/Dec this year but don’t actually plan on moving until sometime mid next year, will that affect how I maintain my PR as I don’t want to lose it... not sure how the rules work between the time you activate it and actually make the move
Congrats! As far as I can tell, as long as you move over well within 12 months of first activation trip you should be fine - but that's from reading rather than actual experience so don't quote me...

Random question - did you have to submit documents via email? Been seeing all these messages from people sending their documents to KCC, whilst my DS260 confirmation page specifically stated: "You do not need to submit any documentation to the Kentucky Consular Center."

Wondering if this is a region thing.

So my interview went well and my visa is approved! My next question is, if I plan on activating it in Nov/Dec this year but don’t actually plan on moving until sometime mid next year, will that affect how I maintain my PR as I don’t want to lose it... not sure how the rules work between the time you activate it and actually make the move
Congrats my dear.

Is okay I ask you something on phone.

I am VERY dissapointed honestly
suck a LOW number
me as a high EU might even not get a visa........
this is so UNFAIR

TO BE honest I will sound egoistic and selfish 9 and I dont care for that because on a green card everyone on its own)
IN DONT LIKE what KCC DOES - sends docs requests to every single DV winner

even the ones who FORGOT ABOUT THAT and now because of the congratulations EMAIL they will remember they actually entered the green card DV lottery and will submit documents which theyb would not have NOT submitted cause they might have forgotten that at ALL

KCC never ever sent congrtas emails and this eat WTF!

so people who got . these emails ( whop forgot) now might will go further which means LESS CHANCES for people with higher numbers who FOLLOW THE PROCESS FROPM THE VERU BEGINNING

I strongly belive visas have to be issued to the ones who are real;ly serious and dreaming about this from the day one BUT NOT to ones who just recived that happy email and now will proceed

once again I know it selfiesh but look at 8600 EU????????????
only 2600///for one month (((((
when it has to be much more when EU has 57k numbers...

im so so sad
im dreaming about it so bad and thus bulletin made me even cry