• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

I am VERY dissapointed honestly
suck a LOW number
me as a high EU might even not get a visa........
this is so UNFAIR

TO BE honest I will sound egoistic and selfish 9 and I dont care for that because on a green card everyone on its own)
IN DONT LIKE what KCC DOES - sends docs requests to every single DV winner

even the ones who FORGOT ABOUT THAT and now because of the congratulations EMAIL they will remember they actually entered the green card DV lottery and will submit documents which theyb would not have NOT submitted cause they might have forgotten that at ALL

KCC never ever sent congrtas emails and this eat WTF!

so people who got . these emails ( whop forgot) now might will go further which means LESS CHANCES for people with higher numbers who FOLLOW THE PROCESS FROPM THE VERU BEGINNING

I strongly belive visas have to be issued to the ones who are real;ly serious and dreaming about this from the day one BUT NOT to ones who just recived that happy email and now will proceed

once again I know it selfiesh but look at 8600 EU????????????
only 2600///for one month (((((
when it has to be much more when EU has 57k numbers...

im so so sad
im dreaming about it so bad and thus bulletin made me even cry
But you can create your own lottery and have one winner (2020EU000000001) and process it very fast and fairly without complaining.
Each lottery has its own terms and conditions to subscribe to, you can't complain selfishly after accepting the terms of the process

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity
Positive vibes is all I'm here for. I can't allow myself to be dragged low by professional low lifes, they might just beat me with their experience

@themariposa,

Your highly offensive and insensitive post has been deleted. This forum will NOT tolerate any act of offensive, derogatory, racist remarks. Consider this an official warning.

And enough of your vituperative posts!

Remove that guys post
Not mine
I’m not gonna tolearte that behavior towards me
He has no rights to bring it up .

You can’t tell me how to moderate the forum.

Since you refused to heed the warning previously given and continued with putting up racially offensive post, administrative action has been taken against your account. You have a 7 day temporary ban from this thread, which means you can view/read but cannot post anything on this thread until your ban is over.

He has to be banned he brought this racism thing
And you have no rights to blame me in racism when he started this all
Unbelievable So may be you’re a racism as you let this slide from
His side but not my defense ????????
I think you are

So now I’m also a racist? Sending me PMs such as this (which I will not bother to reply via PM) will make it a lot easier for me to completely ban you from this forum as a matter of fact. So you might want to be very careful going forward.

Hey people!
I wondering if I’ll be interviewed in December as the EU cut off is 8600 and my CN is 67xx.
KCC has sent me an email informing me that te supporting documents were processed on September 19th so technically I’m waiting to get the email regarding the interview, what do you guys think?

Hey people!
I wondering if I’ll be interviewed in December as the EU cut off is 8600 and my CN is 67xx.
KCC has sent me an email informing me that te supporting documents were processed on September 19th so technically I’m waiting to get the email regarding the interview, what do you guys think?

if everything is ready to go then yes you should be interviewed.

I thino youre stupid
I hate this kind of things
I said notnijg offensive
I said what I thino
He blamed me in being racist
Which was not in my post and yet he is not banned but me when I told he’s not I ever racism:
Unbelievable
I think you also racist because you protected him to bring this up
But blocked me because I told the truth
Unbelievable disgusting

Resorting to name calling in PMs? Grow up and stop throwing tantrums!!

Resorting to name calling in PMs? Grow up and stop throwing tantrums!!

Not to mention talking nonsense, the comment about Miami Beach in particular was overtly racist.

I guess the user missed the fact that PM doesn't give you the right to abuse people.