• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

I don’t f* care your ban
Don’t try me to scare with this one
Si funny to make me scare with your bam out of this forum
Hahahahaha
Yes you are because you protected AF guy when he blamed me of being a racism without any fucking reason and when I got mad because of this fact and told the truth you didn’t care
So you aren’t a good moderator
You protect someone who brought racism at the first place and blamed me about tjat
Si yeah after that I don’t fucking need to be ok this forum anymore
Because I’ve seen that you are not justice person to blame me in a racism as well when there was anything like that in my posts
In fact I’m Jewish
My brother Jewish and dating a black girl
Si hell out of me to me to me I am
Won’t let it slide from blank people or white peoppe tell me ok racism out of blue
Bye !

I’m putting your PMs in the open forum for others to see the kind of person you really are!

Anyway, your wish has been granted granted. So ...
giphy.gif

Random question - did you have to submit documents via email? Been seeing all these messages from people sending their documents to KCC, whilst my DS260 confirmation page specifically stated: "You do not need to submit any documentation to the Kentucky Consular Center."

Wondering if this is a region thing.
Not a regional thing, KCC have requested everyone to send their documents. It does seem as though some people did not receive the email when they did their mass mail out... emails have been trickling through over the past few days. So I'd suggest you check your spam folder if not received .. if still nothing you can safely go ahead and send in your documents regardless of not receiving the email.

Is okay I ask you something on phone.
For the benefit of everyone, it's encouraged that you ask your question on the forum. As much as you think your case might be unique, it's likely that someone else has either gone through it or is currently going through it - by asking and answering on the forum everyone can learn and benefit.

If you really wish to keep things private, you can use the message option on the forum

My spam box autodelete messages after 30 days. Does this mean I may have received the email and deleted?

My spam box autodelete messages after 30 days. Does this mean I may have received the email and deleted?
Not really any way to tell if they sent it to you or not, and honestly no point in speculating... go ahead and send your docs when you are ready.

Congrats! As far as I can tell, as long as you move over well within 12 months of first activation trip you should be fine - but that's from reading rather than actual experience so don't quote me...

Random question - did you have to submit documents via email? Been seeing all these messages from people sending their documents to KCC, whilst my DS260 confirmation page specifically stated: "You do not need to submit any documentation to the Kentucky Consular Center."

Wondering if this is a region thing.

The “don’t need to send docs” to KCC message is just not updated, the procedure to submit documents started in January this year.

Random.

Seems like quite an oversight given the only reason I would even know to send documents is because of this forum.

Hmm, no, it’s stated in the instructions linked from your selection letter, which you should have read.
https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ersity-visa-prepare-supporting-documents.html

(Though this page also needs a minor update as they are no longer waiting for the DS forms, it clearly shows you need to send the documents to KCC via email.)

Hi, everyone and thanks for your help. I'm CN EU52xxx so, I was just watching and reading as much info as I can while I try to figure out if I will be become current. But now that I see almost every post saying that All /Everyone is getting the documents email I started thinking if I did something wrong or skipped that email cause I didn't get it. I would normally not worry about it but now... I'm just like

Thanks for your help and patience :)

Hi, everyone and thanks for your help. I'm CN EU52xxx so, I was just watching and reading as much info as I can while I try to figure out if I will be become current. But now that I see almost every post saying that All /Everyone is getting the documents email I started thinking if I did something wrong or skipped that email cause I didn't get it. I would normally not worry about it but now... I'm just like

Thanks for your help and patience :)
I wouldn't be concerned if you did not receive the email, there are a few people that haven't. At this stage I would just say to keep watching the VB and when you are comfortable in sending your documents, go ahead and send them - bearing in mind you don't want to leave it too late and miss your opportunity all together - but its safe to sit back and watch until early next year to see the VB pace

FYI, I am here to confirm that I am one of those who have not yet submitted DS-260 but still got an email from KCC for further documents required. (CN: 2020AS27xxx)

FYI, I am here to confirm that I am one of those who have not yet submitted DS-260 but still got an email from KCC for further documents required. (CN: 2020AS27xxx)

Hi, i submitted ds-260 early and i got email for further ducuments (2020AS26***)
i have two question since my number is condiner a high range
if i request a police certificate and send to kcc and it got expire before interview should i get new one or proceed with same because i have to get police certificate from two countries .

Also i just renew my passport and submitted the old one in ds -260 should i send the two passports to kcc and clearfy that its renew or just send the new one.

Hope that i was in this fourm ealry to many informations thank you every one
hope you good luck.

Hi. I'm a DV2020 selectee, case number AS26XXX

I'm wondering about the police certificate requirement.

The police in my country have a service of allowing certificates to be sent to a remote/local embassy in a matter of weeks.
Can I already request it to be sent to the US embassy where I should have the interview?

If so, what should I send KCC regarding the police certificate? Unfortunately I wont get a copy of the certificate.