• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

THAT IS CRAZY but made ms smile tho

the date is 10/09/2019

it means is a robot sending right? cause today is 16 October

as far as I understood before when u get docs request it mean your interview can be scheduled d 1-3 months right

but now they send it to much more HIGHER numbers ( i think they do send to everyone now to get all visas issued this year as its 55k not even 50k) correct?

I will . submit my documents within few days how log does it take to KCC to . proceed and reply me all isn fine ?

so my . interview will be still end of spring even summer I assume? case 34k
No, no, please don't start this whole thing about what it means for when you interview again! No-one knows, there is no stable pattern, there never was a pattern, as soon as people thought they had found a "pattern" it changed.

Too soon to know how case numbers will progress next year imo.

THAT IS CRAZY but made ms smile tho

the date is 10/09/2019

it means is a robot sending right? cause today is 16 October

as far as I understood before when u get docs request it mean your interview can be scheduled d 1-3 months right

but now they send it to much more HIGHER numbers ( i think they do send to everyone now to get all visas issued this year as its 55k not even 50k) correct?

I will . submit my documents within few days how log does it take to KCC to . proceed and reply me all isn fine ?

so my . interview will be still end of spring even summer I assume? case 34k
Your interview will be scheduled ONLY when your number becomes current AND your DS-260 has been completed and processed AND your documents have been received and processed.
The prediction of receiving the email 2-3 moths before becoming current does not seem to be the case this year. So keep watching the VB to get a feel for the pace of CN increases, this is the only way to know when you will get called for an interview. Number not current = no interview scheduled, despite documents being processed or not!

For the 10th time, I NEVER panicked over anything. And it’s funny that you say you tried to calm me down cause you definitely didn’t do so lol. Please reread your posts. And as mentioned before, it was the tone that I found unfriendly. I only said that I found it confusing that higher CN’s are receiving the letters already but I never mentioned any worries or whatever. Because I don’t think receiving this emails earlier will be problematic for us. If my question bothered you so much, why wouldn’t you just ignore it? I asked something, some affected selectees were able to answer normally. Only you somehow got offended by my question so that you immediately accused me of panicking.

And re you referring to the overthinking selectees: Some people here are “over-thinking” because going through this whole process is an important step for them and I’m pretty sure almost no one go though this process without considering every possible situation. Especially when you’ve been through it before you should be a little understanding because you’ve been there. And I’m pretty sure it wasn’t an easy process. And now let’s just leave it like that.

Wow, so someone trying to help you by ensuring you don't miss out by not submitting on time (like people have done before) is "unfriendly"? Speechless. You're right, let's leave it at that. SMH. Good luck with your process.

Don’t be like that. You exactly know what I was trying to say. It was the tone because I ensured multiple times to make clear that I would submit my docs when they’re getting closer to my number. But you kept on complaining that I was panicking even though I only said that it’s confusing/surprising. And just a few posts earlier you recommended someone else to wait with submitting the DS-260. Kind of paradox. And thank you.

Don’t be like that. You exactly know what I was trying to say. It was the tone because I ensured multiple times to make clear that I would submit my docs when they’re getting closer to my number. But you kept on complaining that I was panicking even though I only said that it’s confusing/surprising. And just a few posts earlier you recommended someone else to wait with submitting the DS-260. Kind of paradox. And thank you.

I'm sorry, where is the paradox? In every single response to you I said feel free to wait to send. I did warn you, as a high case number person, against waiting until you were current which is what you said in at least two posts you would do, as that could be too late (you then seemed to understand as after that you changed it to "close to current"). I am sure you can tell the difference between "submit now" and "don't wait to submit until August 2020", yes? :rolleyes:

No, no, please don't start this whole thing about what it means for when you interview again! No-one knows, there is no stable pattern, there never was a pattern, as soon as people thought they had found a "pattern" it changed.

Too soon to know how case numbers will progress next year imo.
yeah just trying to understand like many of us

this year is definitely like no other and it of course scares
cant wait to see December bulletin

people in Russia even say it can go current hahahaha but obviously no way possible so early

I cant wait to read Simons ideas and thoughts if he has one about this

I hope my interview regarding the case number can be in the middle of spring -at least end of spring

one more question

You should review the list of required documents for processing below and send those to KCC to review as part of your application package, along with completing your DS-260. You will only be scheduled for interview at an overseas consular post after you have completed your DS-260 and submitted all documents required for your case and your visa rank number has become current.

so it . comes to everyone right? it doesnt mean I have to unclok my form and reply the new questions which have been added?
cause some people already got visas and sent their DV260s earlier this year and never replied new questions some didnt even add social media accounts

so is all fine? I dont need to worry about that and just send my docs and wait?

So I just contacted KCC (I'm surprised every time how NICE they are) - so it appears like people are flooding them the past few days with calls about not recieving the email asking for documents (she laughed as she knew exactly what I was calling for). She basically said they sent it to everyone but the system skipped people here and there (just a glitch) so everyone are welcome to send in the documents even if they recieved no email.

Will be interesting to see if they would actually PROCESS these documents or just put them on hold until your time is right...

this makes sense . then just we have to wait every months bulletin to see how far they are in numbers

u had to ask when will be December bulletin ahahahaha

By the way, for those who are wondering, the first day some people received the email asking for DS and DOCS was on Friday, that I know of.

Dear forum members, today like a lot of people I received the the email from KCC telling me to ready up the documents (me being EU3xxxx). And I have a question, among the documents that need to be presented is the police certificate from the current country of residence and,and also from , I quote the email, "If I have ever lived in another country for 12 months or more AND I was 16 years or older at the I lived there".

My question is, If I lived in a country when I was 16 and or older with my parents, but they were diplomats working for a foreign country mission, and we all had diplomatic status so to speak, do I still need to provide the KCC with the police certificate from that country? Me being the сhild of a diplomat is considered as "lived in another country for 12 months " and I need to contact police authorities from said country and get a police certificate although diplomatic personel has immunity/special status when residing in another country? I could not find the answer online so I am kindly asking for your help. Thank you all in advance

As everyone i also received email for case number AS24xxx woaahh to early . But i have big confusion in the entry we have three portions of name 1: last /family name 2:first name 3: middle name . Im my Pakistan passport i have 2 options of name 1:surname and 2:given names , my name is muhammad adil tanveer .. so i put my name in dv as last/family name : Tanveer & first name : Adil & middle name : Adil , i check my status by adding last/family name and now i received email from kcc they write Dear:Muhammad Tanveer im soo confused bcs actually this is my father name as they state last/family name . My own name is Muhammad adil which i stated in first name and middle name in entry .. but they write muhammed tanveer . They write with my first and last/family name .. please someone explain this do everyone received the email like this ?

Hello everyone . The forum was on fire today with some people being rude to our moderators . We apologise to our lovely moderators for that . Especially to Susie and Aidyn .

Secondly , I'm AF56xxx and I received an email from KCC asking me to submit my documents . It's not strange anymore as they also asked people who haven't even sent their DS260 . It's clear that , they're trying to process and ready cases , to avoid DV2019 panics , maybe ?

Hello everyone . The forum was on fire today with some people being rude to our moderators . We apologise to our lovely moderators for that . Especially to Susie and Aidyn .

Secondly , I'm AF56xxx and I received an email from KCC asking me to submit my documents . It's not strange anymore as they also asked people who haven't even sent their DS260 . It's clear that , they're trying to process and ready cases , to avoid DV2019 panics , maybe ?

As I said in my post, I talked to KCC, she confirmed they sent this email to ALL selectees, regardless of whether they sent their DS-260 or not. No need to speculate anymore who gets it and who doesn't.

As everyone i also received email for case number AS24xxx woaahh to early . But i have big confusion in the entry we have three portions of name 1: last /family name 2:first name 3: middle name . Im my Pakistan passport i have 2 options of name 1:surname and 2:given names , my name is muhammad adil tanveer .. so i put my name in dv as last/family name : Tanveer & first name : Adil & middle name : Adil , i check my status by adding last/family name and now i received email from kcc they write Dear:Muhammad Tanveer im soo confused bcs actually this is my father name as they state last/family name . My own name is Muhammad adil which i stated in first name and middle name in entry .. but they write muhammed tanveer . They write with my first and last/family name .. please someone explain this do everyone received the email like this ?
I got the same issue , I login to CEAC website by using my middle name , and it's with my middle name that I checked for my result . Then strange enough , in the email today , they avoid using the name . But I think it's nothing to worry about .

As I said in my post, I talked to KCC, she confirmed they sent this email to ALL selectees, regardless of whether they sent their DS-260 or not. No need to speculate anymore who gets it and who doesn't.
Yea , I think that solves the puzzle . God luck everyone

I got the same issue , I login to CEAC website by using my middle name , and it's with my middle name that I checked for my result . Then strange enough , in the email today , they avoid using the name . But I think it's nothing to worry about .

Man i think its a disqualification . Even though in my birth certificate the name is Muhammad adil tanveer which resembles to first ,middle and last/family name . Still the email is too confusing

Man i think its a disqualification . Even though in my birth certificate the name is Muhammad adil tanveer which resembles to first ,middle and last/family name . Still the email is too confusing
Lol , man . Disqualification ??? Why would they ask you to send your documents if they'll disqualify you ???
Relax , I believe it's a normal thing . Have all your papers and documents correctly sent and processed , in-sha Allah everything will be fine .