• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

I gotta tell you, I'm starting to be pasimistic about this year's lottery... With the public charge rules and now the new healthcare craziness, mr. T just tries to block immigrants with every means he has (as he couldn't cancel the lottery itself)... Feels like you have to be a rich doctor or have rich relatives in the US just to be considered, and 90% of us don't meet this criteria

but to be Honest i dont know if it was a deportation
I googled peoples cases and deportation means ban from the whole EU not only from Poland so how can I learn this I dont know
so I prefer not to unlock my form and answer it on interview if they . ask
cause there is "plausible deniaibility" in USA which is legal as my brother told me
he lives in USA long . time
so . for me better use this as I truly dont know and I can travel freely to any EU country so basically i wasnt deported

You can try argue whatever you want. Remember that lying on a US immigration form is grounds for a permanent ban, it can be a way more severe outcome than whatever you are trying to hide. Furthermore any material misrepresentation uncovered later can lead to your green card being revoked if you are issued one. Think very carefully about your outcome.

You can try argue whatever you want. Remember that lying on a US immigration form is grounds for a permanent ban, it can be a way more severe outcome than whatever you are trying to hide. Furthermore any material misrepresentation uncovered later can lead to your green card being revoked if you are issued one. Think very carefully about your outcome.
but I am NOT lying
I DONT KNOW WHAT WAS THAT
so how can I tell it was a deportation WHJEN IT WAS . NOT AND I THINK IT WAS JUST . CANCLLING ON MY VISA????
i had a lawyer consultation

I am 1000% pure and nOT guilty
Polish customs do whatyaver they want and in many cases they cancel visa without even any evidence and that is WELL KNOWN FACT IS NOT . A LIE
many ukranians can confiirm that

I gotta tell you, I'm starting to be pasimistic about this year's lottery... With the public charge rules and now the new healthcare craziness, mr. T just tries to block immigrants with every means he has (as he couldn't cancel the lottery itself)... Feels like you have to be a rich doctor or have rich relatives in the US just to be considered, and 90% of us don't meet this criteria
it was . BLOCKED AND . CANCELED few days ago already relax

but they always will check your ability to immigrate and how much money you have for sure to maintain your life in US at least for few first months

but I am NOT lying
I DONT KNOW WHAT WAS THAT
so how can I tell it was a deportation WHJEN IT WAS . NOT AND I THINK IT WAS JUST . CANCLLING ON MY VISA????
i had a lawyer consultation

I am 1000% pure and nOT guilty
Polish customs do whatyaver they want and in many cases they cancel visa without even any evidence and that is WELL KNOWN FACT IS NOT . A LIE
many ukranians can confiirm that
Right. Just make sure you don’t go shouting at the interviewing officer the way you are shouting here. Plausible deniability is hardly a thing when the visa was cancelled right in front of you. You can’t pretend you didn't think anything was wrong.
FYI, CBP have discretion to cancel visas too. I’ve seen upset people on the internet claiming it was for no reason too. That argument is not going to get you very far talking to anyone from an actual official immigration agency.

I know of course I think you dont belive me so whatatevr
I never overstayed anywhere and never done anything i illegal
so I AM CALKM about that
I wont let some *cant ype a bad word here* RUIN my future just because they didnbt like how my passport looked like and was old

for the record
they even kept a ukranian who has landed in Cracow airport with permanent living permission in Great Britain and was traveling to Ukraine in a car and the told him he has no rights to be in EU with that document and that he will be reported HAHA
when he traveled to EU with that document for about 8 years and of course he has all the righrs

so they did and do on that ukranian-polish boarder whataver they want and normal people unfortunately suffer for no reason

I know of course I think you dont belive me so whatatevr
I never overstayed anywhere and never done anything i illegal
so I AM CALKM about that
I wont let some *cant ype a bad word here* RUIN my future just because they didnbt like how my passport looked like and was old

for the record
they even kept a ukranian who has landed in Cracow airport with permanent living permission in Great Britain and was traveling to Ukraine in a car and the told him he has no rights to be in EU with that document and that he will be reported HAHA
when he traveled to EU with that document for about 8 years and of course he has all the righrs

so they did and do on that ukranian-polish boarder whataver they want and normal people unfortunately suffer for no reason
Hey buddy! coming from a "police-and-government-do-whatever-they-want" country, I would like to advise you not to be rude to this people that is only trying to help you out. If they are asking questions you don't like, I'm sure the CO will be the same or harder.
The way things work in some countries (like Poland, or mine) it's not their fault.
But I can tell you this: if you were so sure that you were not deported, that this can't affect your application, why bother asking? You have questions, they are giving you answers, honest answers.
My advice (that you haven't requested): fill all the questions in your DS260 with the truth. Trust this people that are helping you prepare for an interview, and stop yelling or attacking them. That won't get you anywhere.

I need your help, people of the forum.
Is it possible to get a police certificate from a country I lived in without, physically, being there? If yes, what should be done?

So, no visa bulletin yet... Are we gonna see another late one?
In the documents complete email I received last month it was mentioned:
"Please refer to the visa bulletin at travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month."

I don't know whether previous notifications had the same. If not they may have changed the dates.

In the documents complete email I received last month it was mentioned:
"Please refer to the visa bulletin at travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month."

I don't know whether previous notifications had the same. If not they may have changed the dates.
Oh really? That's interesting... but it means less time for 2NLs to be sent

BTW I thought they introduced new questions regarding social media but when I unlocked my DS-260 there weren't any questions about it, just the same old DS-260... Is that normal?

Is it possible to get a police certificate from a country I lived in without, physically, being there? If yes, what should be done?

It depends on the country - the answer is usually yes. The following link is what guides the US consulates. Choose the country you are looking for from the alphabetical list at the left hand side, then scroll down on the page until you reach the section on “police, court, prison records”. If it can be done it will explain to you how to get them. If it can’t be done then you won’t need them, but print out the page saying they are unobtainable to take with you to interview.
https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html

By the way - this page is linked from the web pages that your selection letter takes you to. Please ensure you have follow all appropriate links so that you don’t miss something important.

Your question is way too generic. Each country has its own specific requirements on how to obtain a PCC.

Anyway, you should look at the Reciprocity By Country page of Travel.State.Gov to figure this out.

Hey all,
I just received an email from KCC asking me to submit my documents. My CN is EU30xxx and I didn’t expect to submit anything before summer. Did anyone else with a pretty high CN received this email already?

Hey all,
I just received an email from KCC asking me to submit my documents. My CN is EU30xxx and I didn’t expect to submit anything before summer. Did anyone else with a pretty high CN received this email already?
can someone explain why high numbers recive documents requests?????
some recived with 48***k ?? whats going on
I also want to recive documents request
my case is 34***k ....no request..

Do you guys know why this is happening? I’m very confused.. couldn’t find anything on Brit Simon’s Blog either

Do you guys know why this is happening? I’m very confused.. couldn’t find anything on Brit Simon’s Blog either
This is new. It's happening since this Friday for what I know. I also received mail requesting docs and I haven't even opened the link to the ds... Barely the 1st NL.
I will wait, anyway