• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Selectee from Tanzania

Thanks a lot. You're very right. I remember my mom got selected in DV 2015 with CN AF69XXX. I helped her fill in the DS 260 form, which we submitted around July 2014 and waited. We waited and waited till we gave up. We never got any email form KCC. For all that time, I used to blame myself to be the cause of her not getting the visa because I submitted her DS 260 late.
No, it wasn’t that. AF cut off at 50000 in DV2015, so she never heard back because her number was too high.
https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Bulletins/visabulletin_September2015.pdf

There is only one hospital that does it and its Premier care. They don't take NHIF but they might take another type. Though I don't think this would be covered under any insurance...I paid with my card and got receipts. They tell you to have $660 handy because it costs around that much if you had to get all the vaccinations etc. I paid around $480. You can call them and find out about your insurance if you have other private insurance. I had NHIF and they don't take that.
Ok thank you, if they will give me receipt i will be able to request refund from my insurance they cover s everything.

Last year, I was completely lost because I didn't know anything about the process and was working blindly. I'm glad I found this and Simon's blog because I learned a lot. But even so, information about Tanzania is scarce. Few people apply and even fewer are selected. And fewer still will find these forums. So, I am happy to share what I learned with others so their journey may be easier/less intimidating.
Thank you you are very kind, well what was your case number?

How didi you know its time for doing medical check up? Got an email from KCC?
You will only be allowed to get the medical appointment once you receive the interview letter. Which only happens when you're processed and current. You should read through all the links that are found in your selection letter. Those have some general info about next steps. I think your number is 44xxx? You have a bit of a wait, probably.

My number is AF28xxx.

Reactions: YTM
You will only be allowed to get the medical appointment once you receive the interview letter. Which only happens when you're processed and current. You should read through all the links that are found in your selection letter. Those have some general info about next steps. I think your number is 44xxx? You have a bit of a wait, probably.

My number is AF28xxx.
Thank you dear

Hello everyone! Does anyone have an idea on how to get passports for infants in Tanzania. Must they have a National ID card as adults?