• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Ghana Selectees

what of your WASSCE?
That is what they want to see. Your WASSCE/SSCE certificate. That is the only proof that you have had12 years of schooling.
If you don't have the WASSCE certificate go to WAEC and ask for one to be issued. For those who sat SSCE, ask for a COPY of the results (results slip) since they don't issue certificates for SSCE.

Good day family....
It been a about 10 days since we arrived in the States and we received our SSN yesterday. It was automatically issued because we checked the request question on DS260. Currently preparing to go for drivers license next week. I am in an area where driving is typically required to move effectively around.
Thank ya'll

Last edited:
I have an issue on my SHS certificate...my date of birth is different from the one on my passport. Wht shld i do if am selected this time around
I would suggested you pick which one is the right and take steps to correct the other. In this way you might be okay ..... just in case.
Fix it even if not for DV purposes... you never know.

Good day family....
It been a about 10 days since we arrived in the States and we received our SSN yesterday. It was automatically issued because we checked the request question on DS260. Currently preparing to go for drivers license next week. I am in an area where driving is typically required to move effectively around.
Thank ya'll
wow. That's good of you. May everything you do b successful by God's grace

Hello,
I am a 2020 DV Winner with case number 2020AF00****. While entering my info in the DV Entry form last year, I made a mistake by stating my place of birth as "cape coast instead of "Accra". My hometown is cape coast but I was actually born in Accra

Will this be a problem? My current passport indicates place of birth as "Accra". It'll expire in 2021 and I've been to three Asian countries with it.
Should I just fill the correct place of birth in the DS 260 or I should get a new birth cert & passport with "cape coast" as my place of birth?

Attachments

• 20190512_102637.jpg
    20190512_102637.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 47
Hello,
I am a 2020 DV Winner with case number 2020AF00****. While entering my info in the DV Entry form last year, I made a mistake by stating my place of birth as "cape coast instead of "Accra". My hometown is cape coast but I was actually born in Accra

Will this be a problem? My current passport indicates place of birth as "Accra". It'll expire in 2021 and I've been to three Asian countries with it.
Should I just fill the correct place of birth in the DS 260 or I should get a new birth cert & passport with "cape coast" as my place of birth?

Not a major problem if all your other information and documents are in other. Fill the form with the correct place of birth as you have in your passport.

Hello family, is it possible to apply for a green card after a successful interview whiles you are still in Ghana?

The green card is what you'll have in your passport. The plastic card will be issued upon arrival in the US and is always advised you pay before you leave to the US.

Hello family, is it possible to apply for a green card after a successful interview whiles you are still in Ghana?
The green card is what you'll have in your passport. The plastic card will be issued upon arrival in the US and is always advised you pay before you leave to the US.

The immigrant visa is what you get in your passport. When you land in the US and your passport is stamped for entry using that immigrant visa, then you become a lawful permanent resident (LPR), also known as a green card holder. It is at this point of entry that the stamped visa becomes a temporary green card, while you await the plastic one to be sent to you. You will not get a green card until you actually enter the US using that visa.

its not always advised to pay before you leave to the US. you can pay upon arrival in the US

Good day comrades.
how many months visa does the embassy gives and which airlines have lowest fare
thank you in advance
please check on your visa in the passport you have all the details you need there. for the ticket or airline fares it depends on the state you going.