3rd Trimester Pregnant, Waiting for Interview

raaguas

Seeking advice on what to do. Hoping someone can help...

I am petitioned together with my father (principal applicant), mother and younger sister under F3. We just received an email this month that we just need to wait for the interview schedule.

I am single, currently on my 34th week of pregnancy has no plans of getting married to the father of my child and now what i am wondering about is what might happen on the interview. We are thinking that we might be scheduled for interview before or after i give birth.
It will require me to go for medical tests either way.

But my question is would it affect the approval of my visa? Will i be able to bring my child with me and get a visa for him as early as i could after he is born? What could be the questions that i might get from the interviewer?

I really want to bring my child with me for a better future. He is the most important person for me now. May God bless us all.

No, you can’t. You are already a derivative and cannot in turn have another derivative:

b. Offspring of Derivative Child:
(1) A derivative beneficiary of an approved immigrant visa petition cannot bestow upon someone else the immigration status they, themselves, have derived from the principal beneficiary.

https://fam.state.gov/fam/09FAM/09FAM050202.html

I don’t believe there’s a path to you and your child being able to immigrate together. You could get your green card & then file for your child but that’s about a 2 year wait

Will they not allow for my child to go with me even if he is just a newborn? Isnt it in the law that infants are supposed to be with their mother since they cannoy stay on their own and because i am a solo parent?

The law is that a derivative cannot have their own derivative regardless of if the derivative’s child is a new born.

Will they not allow for my child to go with me even if he is just a newborn? Isnt it in the law that infants are supposed to be with their mother since they cannoy stay on their own and because i am a solo parent?
No, that’s not the law. I linked it for you previously. You can obviously choose not to emigrate and stay with your child. Your decision about being a solo parent does not grant your child particular immigration rights - immigration is a privilege, not a right. Sorry if this sounds harsh but it is what it is. Immigration is a choice people make. If your parents choose to take advantage of their F3 visa they have to do it knowing you stay behind, as you will not be separated from your child.