Still waiting for my asylum decision

It will show validation error online either if there is no decision or if it was referred to the court, it will only change online into (fees were waived) if the case was approved , because after approval they send to USCIS to issue a new employment authorization card and that’s why the case changes online . Briefly the online update is actually for the employment Authorization card and not for the asylum case. It’s just a hint that someone will receive the approval letter within a week or so.
Thank you:). I don’t think my case is referred to the court because I didn’t get any mails regarding to that. 1 month ago I went to USCIS office and ask them is there any update in my case so the officer was like the decision is still pending.

Thank you:). I don’t think my case is referred to the court because I didn’t get any mails regarding to that. 1 month ago I went to USCIS office and ask them is there any update in my case so the officer was like the decision is still pending.
I don’t think your case is going to be referred to the court , because usually referring to court is fast , it doesn’t take months and months, but the approval takes long time for some people because they do background checks witch takes time according to your country of origin. Good luck

I don’t think your case is going to be referred to the court , because usually referring to court is fast , it doesn’t take months and months, but the approval takes long time for some people because they do background checks witch takes time according to your country of origin. Good luck
Thank you so much :):) and Pray for me.

+Correct, referral to court is supper fast. That is what happened to me.
+In the past, decisions took 12 weeks (2008). Getting approval for me, including court sessions, took 20 months!

Good luck to everyone. Just remember that this process requires a lot of patience.

Last edited:
Hi.
2 weeks back I applied for EAD after 180 days. Today I received the receipt letter and when I track my case with the EAD receipt number it says my case is in process.
May I know how long does it take to process ?

Hi.
2 weeks back I applied for EAD after 180 days. Today I received the receipt letter and when I track my case with the EAD receipt number it says my case is in process.
May I know how long does it take to process ?
Hello, you were eligible to apply after 150 Days and you are eligible to receive it after 180 Days, anyway I applied after 21 months and still took about a month to receive my card, as I remember.

Hi Guys,
My case was approved on Dec 4 after reciving approval notice i went to social security office to apply social security card they told me case is not yet updated in there system so i have to wait upto 4 weeks to be updated. Later after a week I received social security my mail for my 2 kids but not me and my wife. I went to social security office and asked them they told me ur kids are approved in system but me and my wife case is still not verified. I told them i am the main applicat if they are approved it clear that i am approved but they denied to issue social security. Does it happen to any one else ...???

Hello, you were eligible to apply after 150 Days and you are eligible to receive it after 180 Days, anyway I applied after 21 months and still took about a month to receive my card, as I remember.
Thank you. I applied for EAD after 8 months and I think it’s more than 180 days.

Anyone got decisions lately? The case status used to always give an error, last week it gave me that decision is pending. and When I checked today it gave me that the decision was mailed and it will arrive to me shortly to follow the next steps? what does that mean?

I read online that people usually know they got approved when the status online change to something about waiving the EAD fee. Does the "we mailed your decision" means something else?? Any idea?

So what was the decision? In what office you had your interview? How long have you been waiting for the decision?

Thanks.

So what was the decision? In what office you had your interview? How long have you been waiting for the decision?

Thanks.
Officer said we will mail the decision within two weeks now i have been waiting more than 2 months haven’t received anything + my time stopped counting since two weeks

Officer said we will mail the decision within two weeks now i have been waiting more than 2 months haven’t received anything + my time stopped counting since two weeks

My time stopped too. As of tomorrow, it will be three weeks for me. I don't know how much longer it will take

My time stopped too. As of tomorrow, it will be three weeks for me. I don't know how much longer it will take
mine is also around 7 weeks that my clock time has been stopped. That seems that there is a problem in updating the online system. Did anybody get the decision recently? I want to know what the average processing time is after having an interview.

mine is also around 7 weeks that my clock time has been stopped. That seems that there is a problem in updating the online system. Did anybody get the decision recently? I want to know what the average processing time is after having an interview.

I am also wondering that. On one hand, I was told that decisions are coming quicker this year, but on the other hand, its already been 3 weeks for me.

Today i called them and she said my decision is pending and my days are running and she gave me the exact day so call the office in your state “the one you went to”
I am also wondering that. On one hand, I was told that decisions are coming quicker this year, but on the other hand, its already been 3 weeks for me.
I am waiting my decision now 9 weeks

Today i called them and she said my decision is pending and my days are running and she gave me the exact day so call the office in your state “the one you went to”

I am waiting my decision now 9 weeks

Did they give you an estimated duration?
Also, I did my interview in Phoenix, but it is under the LA office. Should I call Phoenix or LA?

I would call both to be honest

So, I called the LA immigration office. The lady on the phone told me that she didn't want to give an exact 'day,' but that she expects that they will mail out the decision "soon." What does "soon" mean? I don't know. Will they follow through? I also don't know.

So, I called the LA immigration office. The lady on the phone told me that she didn't want to give an exact 'day,' but that she expects that they will mail out the decision "soon." What does "soon" mean? I don't know. Will they follow through? I also don't know.
what number did you call?