• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Hi new one,

I am glad to hear that you finally got your green card
without any complications about the mail box...

Despite experiencing some "personal" problems
these days, I am going to post as I "originally"
intended. I will be OK probably...

I am doing some firsts today:
1. I am using color (green).
2. I am using bigger fonts (for the color).
3. I am ending with smiles (somehow I think you might like them)...

I am happy to hear that you are finally free.
Do not forget your slavery days and thank the
Lord who gave you your freedom in such an
easy way. With your words and deeds as well.
What are the odds of winning the Lotto..?

I hope you have a good and meaningful life
and meet with the good ones in your life...

You have my prayers and best wishes for
the rest of your life...

:):):)

Hi capeolive,

thank you sooooo much!!!!!
As always you give the best wishes.
I really appreciate that.
Special thank for you.
You are really amazing, you are always around,
give us your precious time. Answer on all our questions!
BIIIIIIG THANKS!!!!

Green is my new favorite color :D:D:D
(with smiles of course).

I am sure that I will not be able
to thank the Lord enough.
But I'll do my best!

Thank you capeolive!!!!
I will keep praying for your family.
I am sure they will be with you soon.

I always hope so capeolive. so far, every word you told have came to truth and so I am having good feeling and faith. from today i will take it easy atleast till august, with the exception of going to Infopass next week, to see if they can lead me somewhere instead of misleading me...
Hi Summet,

Your online status should jump to Decision (CPO) straight after
the interview. You do not want the other steps especially RFE.

Just take it easy until August 2nd. (Because August 1st is a Sunday!)

Yeah, i think i have been very stressful, so from now till august, I will stay low and quiet.

Hi Summet,

thank you!!!!Let's finish first with this forum,
than we can start with rubber band :D.
Take it easy. Try some yoga classes till August,
so you can be with the smile and relaxed during the interview :D

Can you imagine how small thing is that rubber band,
and how much posts it made :D.
I am sooooo jealous!!!! But you made me laughing.........

I was really worried what happened with my card.
Finally I GOT it!!!!!!!

Congratulations new one!!!

Hi chooti,

thank you! Your interview is coming soon.
Hope it will be easy one.
Make everything ready and relax.
Best of luck!

hey guys,
I check my online status at the uscis.gov every hr with the hope that some thing will be updated but the way its been going on, they wont update it till it goes to testing and interview skipping initial review and request for evidence. so you think this can be be possibility coz I havent heard from them anything..

Our online status is still in "Acceptance" stage. You will receive your interview appointment soon...

New one

I was beginning to wonder where you disappeared, that maybe you got into trouble for trying to get the card out of the mailbox by illegal means...:D

But I knew you would come back with awesome news. The feeling must be undescribable. All your hard work and perseverance have finally paid off. I hope you have a happy and successful life ahead. Congratulations. :) :) :) :)

I just got done with my summer classes so for now I need some rest anyways, i am thinking of going for some skydiving instead. yoga has always bored me..ehhe..but I have a big list to do till august..
Hi Summet,

thank you!!!!Let's finish first with this forum,
than we can start with rubber band :D.
Take it easy. Try some yoga classes till August,
so you can be with the smile and relaxed during the interview :D

Hi Capeolive, I am here again. I have contacted KCC regarding my application they said that they have nod got any request from field office ( Washington D.C.) . Is not is taking too long. I would appreciate your suggestions.

06/05/09 1st NL
08/21/09 2nd NL
04/10/10 Cut-Off for June
05/08/10 AOS Pckg to Chicago
05/12/10 Checks are cashed AOS
05/25/10 NOAs
06/04/10 Bio
Waiting for interview letter

CONGRATS NEW ONE! Very happy for you!
Capeolive: I like your rubber band thread idea. Actually, as I was reading some past posts, I encountered some very silly questions (silly to say the least!). Perhaps, we should name the post : DV-AOS for dummies. And include some of these precious gems. For instance, I remember seen someone ask: My son was born here in the US while I won the lottery. Does he need to adjust his status too? :)

Capers, you seriously have to stop talking about it, but I like the idea though, esp. the last one for "lost souls". Anyway, you won't believe what I just found, this video actually shows (in a way) how to use a rubber band...So, our friend here can learn. I know, NuvF, I can already hear your sigh and say "are you kidding me?" This one's just for some laugh and I am seriously done with rubber bands period:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0QShhpqtS8

Sorry for going off-topic but THIS IS IT.
I have been trying to stop thinking about it but so far I couldn't. So, I'll just mention it.

What do you think if we start a thread on "the rubber band"?

I need some suggestions about what name we should go with.

I have some suggestions myself:

DV 2010 Rubber Band Only

DV 2010 Rubber Band Only For Confused People

DV 2010 Rubber Band Only For Lost Souls

P.S. I am sorry, I just cannot stop thinking about it.

Hi teamworks,

I do not want to alarm you about your field office.
You should check sogdian's case progress at the same
field office. It has been taking way too long for him.
We haven't heard from him for sometime I hope
everything is OK with him...

NAME.................................CUT-OFF.......NOA.............BIO.................INT........CARD

sogdian (Washington DC).....December.....12/31 (27).....1/27 (167)......7/13.......???

Hi Capeolive, I am here again. I have contacted KCC regarding my application they said that they have nod got any request from field office ( Washington D.C.) . Is not is taking too long. I would appreciate your suggestions.

06/05/09 1st NL
08/21/09 2nd NL
05/25/10 NOAs
06/04/10 Bio

Hi R2010,

It depends on how his son entered the country, legally or illegally!

CONGRATS NEW ONE! Very happy for you!
Capeolive: I like your rubber band thread idea. Actually, as I was reading some past posts, I encountered some very silly questions (silly to say the least!). Perhaps, we should name the post : DV-AOS for dummies. And include some of these precious gems. For instance, I remember seen someone ask: My son was born here in the US while I won the lottery. Does he need to adjust his status too? :)

Hi Izzy120,

Does the AOS file has to be "as thick as" the one in the video? Is it a requirement? Are there any guidelines about the thickness of the file?

Capers, you seriously have to stop talking about it, but I like the idea though, esp. the last one for "lost souls". Anyway, you won't believe what I just found, this video actually shows (in a way) how to use a rubber band...So, our friend here can learn. I know, NuvF, I can already hear your sigh and say "are you kidding me?" This one's just for some laugh and I am seriously done with rubber bands period:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0QShhpqtS8

Sorry for going off-topic but THIS IS IT.

Hi all any applicants from Washington field office. Please update your case. Thank you capeolive. I am going to wait till last of july the I will do my case as CP what is your suggestions. Please advise me.

Hi teamworks,

Which month your number was current?

I am not sure if you can switch to CP at this point.
Call and email KCC just to make sure and act accordingly...

Hi all any applicants from Washington field office. Please update your case. Thank you capeolive. I am going to wait till last of july the I will do my case as CP what is your suggestions. Please advise me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Capeolive My Number became current in June. I heard that we can switch to AOS to CP as long as we wanted. Thank you

06/05/09 1st NL
08/21/09 2nd NL
05/25/10 NOAs
06/04/10 Bio

Hi teamworks,

Call KCC tomorrow 8:00AM and make sure it is an option for you at this point.
Then make an InfoPass and make a decision if you have the option.

If everything was OK with sogdian and he gets his card it will be almost 8 months!

Hi, Capeolive My Number became current in June. I heard that we can switch to AOS to CP as long as we wanted. Thank you

06/05/09 1st NL
08/21/09 2nd NL
05/25/10 NOAs
06/04/10 Bio