For All 485 Waiters

Thank you for your 2c, you may have a valid point, but the point I put forward is valid too

well we have few choices to make

1. convert the whole thread to english
2. stop posting
3. continue posting

well at the same time you have few choices to make

1. learn Hindi and enjoy the post, as it's a healthy thread so far
2. stop visiting this thread
3. continue posting your views

Please try to be nice and have a healthy conversation, no offence here.

Thanks for pointing that out!!! I thought you guys were talking in Thai or something...

Cutipie...Well good for you. Or else you would have read another 5 pages worth of posts thinking those are Thai. Not sure what to call you. Circuit has better choice of words for someone like you.

MV

Thanks for pointing that out!!! I thought you guys were talking in Thai or something...

are you SERIOUS? I thought everyone in the world understand Hindi so why use ENGLISH?? Thanks for opening my eyes or else I would have died missing on two things:
1. GC
2. Knowledge

MV

This forum is open to everyone across the world. DON`T think every one in the world can understand Hindi. So, use ENGLISH here. If you like to chat in other langauges, use your personal email accounts.

Cutipie...Well good for you. Or else you would have read another 5 pages worth of posts thinking those are Thai. Not sure what to call you. Circuit has better choice of words for someone like you.

MV

No, in case you think I read the Thai... no Hindi messages, they just don't enter my eyes. I just try to scroll for English messages. Everybody here is desperately trying to get the most and latest information on GC.

And, yea you are expected to speak in English in the United States, that's their official language I believe... I thought you knew before applying :)

Hmmm...no Espaniol??

No, in case you think I read the Thai... no Hindi messages, they just don't enter my eyes. I just try to scroll for English messages. Everybody here is desperately trying to get the most and latest information on GC.

And, yea you are expected to speak in English in the United States, that's their official language I believe... I thought you knew before applying :)

Non-Indians & ROW people can just ignore this thread. We don't get GC, atleast help us have fun and leave alone. If you can't understand, don't visit this thread.

Are.. aap row logon'ko tho Hare Patta bhi jaldi milti hai, aur line me kadhe huhe waiters ko enjoy karte bhi nahi dekh sakthe.

Go yell at some other place. Thanks for helping us have fun.

This forum is open to everyone across the world. DON`T think every one in the world can understand Hindi. So, use ENGLISH here. If you like to chat in other langauges, use your personal email accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Munnabhai/Circuit -- Hindi to English Transition

Circuit: bhai, yeh log naraaj kayke ko horele hain

Munnabhai: Circuit, inke bheja fry hai...inke bheje main kuch ghusta nahin hai....tu ab angrezi main bat kar..

Circuit: bhai, pehle bolne kaa thaa naa..apun must englis bolta hai...

Munnabhai: Circuit, mere baap bol naa...no more hindi...only englis...

Circuit: brother, i come you go...who know

Munnabhai: Circuit, fit english...high class no water no glass

Circuit: I talk...you walk...beato aesa...ruk jaaye saans...

ROW people can just ignore this thread. We don't get GC, atleast help us have fun and leave alone. If you can't understand, don't visit this thread.

Are.. aap row logon'ko tho Hare Patta bhi jaldi milti hai, aur line me kadhe huhe waiters ko enjoy karte bhi nahi dekh sakthe.

Go yell at some other place. Thanks for helping us have fun.

I have no intentions to kill the fun. The title of this thread is "For All 485 Waiters". Like Marooned said, the OP could have said "For All 485 Waiters - Hindi jokes inside" instead. If I knew it's just Hindi jokes, I wouldn't have started this. It's a waste of ALL non hindi speaking people's time.

Can you add "hindi jokes inside-this idiot outside"?

I have no intentions to kill the fun. The title of this thread is "For All 485 Waiters". Like Marooned said, the OP could have said "For All 485 Waiters - Hindi jokes inside" instead. If I knew it's just Hindi jokes, I wouldn't have started this. It's a waste of ALL non hindi speaking people's time.

I am chilled but my beer is more chilled than I am.

Just wondering how easy is it for someone to stop coming to thread and understanding the relevance of the thread...few secs but making a big deal out of nothing definitely takes time.

MV
Dude, chill out. Calling someone else names (or suggesting that a fictional character churn out such names) doesn't help.

its not an insult...not for you at least...come on...perhaps you know that better than anyone

and now once its clear to you this thread is not for you...what you still doing here....

thanks for spoiling fun...

MV

So insulting people is your last resort :)

I am chilled but my beer is more chilled than I am.

Just wondering how easy is it for someone to stop coming to thread and understanding the relevance of the thread...few secs but making a big deal out of nothing definitely takes time.

MV

This is called "investment". I put in maybe half an hour of my time, so that none of this nonsense will re-appear in the future.

marooned...first identify yourself...row or non-row....you are shooting from dark...

no body said leave the forum...only said leave the thread...

MV
You really want ROW guys to leave this forum and not post about their approvals?

This is fun. It will appear again and again in some fashion or the other. Only 'things' that will disappear are you and your nonsense. And no one would cry. bye bye.

MV

This is called "investment". I put in maybe half an hour of my time, so that none of this nonsense will re-appear in the future.