Became current ON June 1st? Please post updates here ...

My GC got approved on June 1st. Wife's application is still pending. LUD changed on June 1 and June 3. My last FP was done on May 18th. My wife's FP notice did not arrive. So called USCIS and initiated a service request. Hopefully she will get the FP notice in couple of weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed.
EB3 India
PD 12/2002
485 filed April 2004
485 filed in VSC and transferred to TSC.
AC21 used Sep 2006

See my details below.
My 485 current message is "Document mailed on May 17th...call USCIS if you do not recieve in 30 days".. this change after i took infopass appointment on May 16th.. wife's no change

PD : Mar 2003 (EB3, India,RIR)
140 approved April 2005
FP : Jan 2004 (code 3) ....after that none :confused:
EAD: three times.. all approved
AP : 2 times..all approved.. and currently another AP filed.. and there is date
change on 06/01 and 06/03

cc2003,

My case is exactly similar to yours.There is LUD on AP on 06/01 and 06/03 with NO MESSAGE CHANGE.

Whats your PD?

Regards.

Any body see LUD on approved 140 now.

Case trasfered to TSC on November 28 2006. Message changed saying case trasnfered to TSC. In March message changed saying case is now in TSC and it is in pending status.
May 2,3,4,5,6,7 got LUD's on 485 recevied code 2 finger print notice on May 10 and Finger print completed on May 22. Got LUD and message updated (back to previous message saying case has been transfered to TSC on November 28). Got another LUD on May 23. No change in 485 Luds from May 23.

Here is the strange part. There is a LUD change on May 30 on my approved 140. I am little worried about the change of date in LUD. Can any one see any patern like this.

Please let me know..

LUD change on approved I-140 but no LUD on I-485

Any body see LUD on approved 140 now.

Here is the strange part. There is a LUD change on May 30 on my approved 140. I am little worried about the change of date in LUD. Can any one see any patern like this.

Please let me know..
Last Update Date changed to 06/03/07 on my approved I-140 whereas there is no LUD change on I-485 for self or dependents.
History of LUD changes on I-485:
11/08/04 - Transfer of I-485 to Dallas district office for interview.
02/03/05 - No change in message
No change in LUD or message after interview completion on 09/28/05
05/23/07 (after code3 FP) - No change in message

just came from an infopass appointment, It appears my name check is cleared and my fingerprint is valid till July 2007 and she told everything looks good in my case and I just has to wait (which I am doing since zillon years now),

now I am thinking to go ahead and initiate a service enquiry any suggestion

My PD is july 2002, EB3 India and NSC ofcourse,

itz history repating guys, TSC/CSC is approving cases and it will eat all visa numbers while our farmers at NSC sleeping :(

now I am thinking to go ahead and initiate a service enquiry any suggestion

My PD is july 2002, EB3 India and NSC ofcourse,

itz history repating guys, TSC/CSC is approving cases and it will eat all visa numbers while our farmers at NSC sleeping :(

I wonder what happened to NSC preAdjucated cases.. appears that even the preAdjucates ones are struggling to get the visa numbers attached to them.

People at NSC are still sleeping or they might be reading this forums and busy in playing pranks and laughting at what we write.

I hardly see anyone updating NSC cases. I think NSC is planning to run batch with certain condition

if
PD < Jun 2003
and
Name check = 'CLEAR'
and
person.fate = 'LUCKY' (This is the main process)
and
people at NSC = 'WORKING'
and
VISA # = 'AVAILABLE'
and
system_date > '30-JUL-2006'
then
set approval_status = 'APPROVED'
sendmail @$emailaddress subject="Card production is appvoed"
else
sendmail @$emailaddress subject="Visa # are not availalble" "NC not cleared"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hee Hee...the game is on....as to who are the lucky ones to receive 485 approval...(with namcheck clearance and adjudication ready petitions)

FIFO theory is trash!

Does approval for some blow USCIS' FIFO theory out of the water?

Congrats to Craver! But looking at his PD and I-485 RD, it is clear that USCIS MOFOs (pardon my french; and don't ask me to explain it) have once again trashed the FIFO procedure that we have hoped they would follow.

Several people, including myself from mid-2001 who have completed every formality (apparently), cleared name checks, have been interviewed, and have been waiting patiently for years for a Visa number, are sitting and twiddling thumbs, while filers whose PD's are year older, and who filed I-485 upto two years later, are receiving their approvals. (PS: nothing against your approval Craver; please enjoy your new found freedom).

How does this discrepancy happen? And before you think that I'm venting because I think I deserve a GC before a filer who applied after me, consider this: I have two friends who are about a year before me, and they haven't received their GCs, even though both have been current for almost half-a-year. I am absolutely fine and willing to wait until after they have received their GCs. It's only fair. What do you tell them with cases like Craver who are at least two years after them? NOT FAIR.

Oh, gullible me! To think that USCIS is a fair agency and holds some values or principles to go by. It is the most backward and inefficient system this country has ever seen. So, we'll wait and watch some more. And then wait some more.

Congrats to Craver! But looking at his PD and I-485 RD, it is clear that USCIS MOFOs (pardon my french; and don't ask me to explain it) have once again trashed the FIFO procedure that we have hoped they would follow.

Several people, including myself from mid-2001 who have completed every formality (apparently), cleared name checks, have been interviewed, and have been waiting patiently for years for a Visa number, are sitting and twiddling thumbs, while filers whose PD's are year older, and who filed I-485 upto two years later, are receiving their approvals. (PS: nothing against your approval Craver; please enjoy your new found freedom).

How does this discrepancy happen? And before you think that I'm venting because I think I deserve a GC before a filer who applied after me, consider this: I have two friends who are about a year before me, and they haven't received their GCs, even though both have been current for almost half-a-year. I am absolutely fine and willing to wait until after they have received their GCs. It's only fair. What do you tell them with cases like Craver who are at least two years after them? NOT FAIR.

Oh, gullible me! To think that USCIS is a fair agency and holds some values or principles to go by. It is the most backward and inefficient system this country has ever seen. So, we'll wait and watch some more. And then wait some more.

catch with craver is his file is from TSC and you might from NSC (I guess), most of the approval cases are from TSC/Calif, right now NSC is not approving a single case, we just need to wait NSC farmers to wake up from their sleep.

my guess is since itz been a while they have approved the case they just forgot which button to press and they are totally confused, we just need to give them sometime to re-learn the system (by that time TSC will consume all available visas)

I just talked to an officer at NSC. She told me that security check is pending on my case. Is it the same as name check or is it different? I was told that my name check is cleared in infopass appt last week. I am confused.
please advice..

Thanks

Lottery ..

GC_TRAP,

By now we should have realized that this process is no better than a random lottery. If you get lucky then you get your GC within months, if you don't then you keep waiting. RD/ND/PD/FIFO etc are all alien terms to these agencies.

regards,

saras

Absolutely correct

GC_TRAP,

By now we should have realized that this process is no better than a random lottery. If you get lucky then you get your GC within months, if you don't then you keep waiting. RD/ND/PD/FIFO etc are all alien terms to these agencies.

regards,

saras

USCIS practises GC lottery for all categories or may be it is more like a "Snakes & Ladder" game. To make the game more interesting they have thrown in things like "Transfer to local offices"; "Bi-specialization & transfer to another service center" etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received magic emails

Just received the magic email -
"Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On June 4, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status..."

Thanks to all of you guys! Special thanks to Ginnu, Saras, TheRealCanadian, Meera02 and UnitedNations.

:)

On June 4, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status..."

Thanks to all of you guys! Special thanks to Ginnu, Saras, TheRealCanadian, Meera02 and UnitedNations.

Congratulations to "Craver" and "Grandhipal" on your GC approval. Enjoy!!!

Waiting to hear more approvals ...

Reason for no LUD update

GC_TRAP,

regards,

saras

I called USCIS processing center 10 minutes back. One reasonable person came on phone and discussed my case (I-485) patiently with me.

My PD is Aug 2001 VSC. My case was transferred to TXC in March 2007. This transfer put a new "processing date" on my I-485. So, although I filed for my I-485 years back at VSC, my processing date as per TXC is March 2007. Current processing date for I-485 (employment) at TXC is Sept 2006. So, I am stuck in the worst possible scenario: Now that the Priority Date is current, processing date is not current. And hopefully when Processing Date will be current, Priority Date will be retrogressed once again. LOL

I hope that this explains why some old timers (like myself) are not seeing any change in the application.

Congrates Grandhipal

Congratulations !!

Did you do any FP after Biometrics - 07/12/2005?

Congratulations !!

Did you do any FP after Biometrics - 07/12/2005?

Sorry, my signature is out of date. At one point I lost interest and stopped keeping track of FP/Biometrics. I dont think I got all the papers in place at home even to cross check so that I can update it or let you know. I am sure I must have done something (FP or Bio) after 07/2005

GC_TRAP,

regards,

saras

Saras,

Are Bios/FP and name Check separate things?

Stupid question, but a reply will be useful.

Thanks