Became current ON June 1st? Please post updates here ...

Called TSC yesterday, the lady I spoke to mentioned since I am in US already, PD doesnt matter. But my case was going exceptionally slow (didn't give me any details!). Just wondering how PD was irrelevant, just initiated a enquiry and hung up -:(
They don't know anything. They just take people off the streets and put them on the phone without training.

RFE and then approval ..

nothing happened on my case, my wife's case had an update, with the following message.

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On June 1, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Priority date: october 2003, EB2, I-485 applied march 05

tanstheman,

Your situation is unique. You first got a RFE on your wifes case then u got approval emails within a few days without even responding to the RFE? Very unusual but good for you :)

cheers,

saras

tanstheman,

Your situation is unique. You first got a RFE on your wifes case then u got approval emails within a few days without even responding to the RFE? Very unusual but good for you :)

cheers,

saras

(Just a Wild Guess..)

he got just two emails from USCIS . It might be his approval only .. remember for some reason USCIS sends two email for every approval.
His spouse may still have to wait for the approval after they respond to the RFE.

tanstheman,

cheers,

saras

RFE for my wife and approval for me both came the same day, on june 1st. I will have to wait for my wife's rfe to get to us and then to respond to it to hopefully get her approval.
Since i am the primary applicant and my wife is a derivative, it doesnt make much sense to give her rfe, but strange can be the ways of this system. I am just glad to get my approval for now!

There is an change in LUD for my AP and for my wife's too.. no particular message.. but just date changing..first on 06/01 and 06/03 (today)..
I heard that if 485 about to approve or approved, any other application will be denied..
just wondering what will be the final outcome.. if AP approved then i guess 485 will not be approved for time being..
Any there anyone with simailar situation?

Same here..

AP (received 03/14/2007) LUD on 05/30 for both me and my spouse. No email, no message change. Hope to see I485 approval in near future.

I485 approval??
Infoapps appointment - 06/08

AP date

I have an AP with LUD as 06/03/2007. I have an appointment with Local office tommorow to check on my application

hmmm.. based on people's LUD's on AP and AP approval means 485 might not be approved right now
looks like we might be looking more visa bulletins..
getting GC is really a luck factor :confused:

hmmm.. based on people's LUD's on AP and AP approval means 485 might not be approved right now
looks like we might be looking more visa bulletins..
getting GC is really a luck factor :confused:

I think ppl. who are applying for EAD/AP renewal at this time would be beneficial because the renewal could trigger the I-485 approval if their PD is current. So, whoever planning to apply for renewal should do so soon.

Nothing here ..

I think ppl. who are applying for EAD/AP renewal at this time would be beneficial because the renewal could trigger the I-485 approval if their PD is current. So, whoever planning to apply for renewal should do so soon.

Guys and Gals,

I have not seen anything on my case yet. Hoping something happens this week, otherwise I will have to start the process with Infopass, congressman inquires etc.

I have decided to go ahead and apply for my 5th EAD renewal. Hoping that it will trigger something.

cheers,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
saras76

Thanks for the update. When is your EAD expiring ?

I did not see any LUD after my recent FP. The last LUD is AUG 2006 when there is a change of address. At that time I was told the my name check is completed and they are waiting only for VISA numbers.

My EAD expires on Jan'2008. This morning I too thought that it would be good idea to apply for EAD renewal in advance so that it may wake up my case.

Guys and Gals,

I have not seen anything on my case yet. Hoping something happens this week, otherwise I will have to start the process with Infopass, congressman inquires etc.

I have decided to go ahead and apply for my 5th EAD renewal. Hoping that it will trigger something.

cheers,

saras

Is the website is down right now?

I am trying to check the case status for my I-485 but when I put my number and click for search I get the error

"The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because the page address is incorrect. "

Is the website is down right now?

There is an change in LUD for my AP and for my wife's too.. no particular message.. but just date changing..first on 06/01 and 06/03 (today)..
I heard that if 485 about to approve or approved, any other application will be denied..
just wondering what will be the final outcome.. if AP approved then i guess 485 will not be approved for time being..
Any there anyone with simailar situation?

cc2003,

My case is exactly similar to yours.There is LUD on AP on 06/01 and 06/03 with NO MESSAGE CHANGE.

Whats your PD?

Regards.

Waiting for approval.. :)

Case trasfered to TSC on November 28 2006. Message changed saying case trasnfered to TSC. In March message changed saying case is now in TSC and it is in pending status.
May 2,3,4,5,6,7 got LUD's on 485 recevied code 2 finger print notice on May 10 and Finger print completed on May 22. Got LUD and message updated (back to previous message saying case has been transfered to TSC on November 28). Got another LUD on May 23. No change in 485 Luds from May 23.

Here is the strange part. There is a LUD change on May 30 on my approved 140. I am little worried about the change of date in LUD. Can any one see any patern like this.

Please let me know..

thanks
DBKM

cc2003,

My case is exactly similar to yours.There is LUD on AP on 06/01 and 06/03 with NO MESSAGE CHANGE.

Whats your PD?

Regards.
A friend just walked in and said he has got his GC approved
August 2002 PD, EB3 India, transferred from VSC to TSC
had a RFE on medical records , response submitted.

Mine is JUly 2002, EB3 india and nothing has happend ( VSC--> TSC)