Became current ON June 1st? Please post updates here ...

I have had only a LUD before FP. Nothing afterwards. And, my PD is current. Wondering what is happening. Just waiting...

All is well that ends well!!!

I have been a long time reader of this forum and I have finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel today.... Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and situations - See below for my timeline. It took 1 infopass for me and the officer was kind enough to take a photocopy of my priority date and follow up with the officer who interviewed me - my approval letter was dated the very next day. For local office transfers, I dont believe they do any updates on the online status - your mode of communication is pretty much snail mail..

EB3 India, PD 08/2002
I140 AD - 05/03
Transfer to local office - 07/05
485 AD: 06/05/07

Sun,
Did you have any fingerprints done recently? I had an LUD update on 5/1 and wondered if I would see any approvals soon. I had my second fingerprints on 4/13. My PD is current as of June 1 and still waiting. I am planning to call USCIS next week by when it will be 60 days after the FP.

Hello!

I had LUD update on my I485 on 6/6 and then spouse today 6/7, same message though. When I saw LUD change on my I485 yesterday I was hoping I should get my approval today, as the trend has been on so many approval messages here. I still do hope that is a good sign and something happens tomorrow.

Anyone is same situation?

Thanks,

Sun

RD: 485 11/2003
PD: May 2002(EB2) and April 2003 (EB3)

EB2 PD current since Jan'07
EB3 PD current since June 1st

Why Worry 2003:

I am the primary and got my 2nd Fp done last year in March 2006 which I beleive should be valid untill Sept 2007. However my wife had her finger printing (hers also 2nd) done last month - May 2007. Neither of us had any LUD after FP

I am sincerely hoping something happens tomorrow - Friday or else I am going to call the 1-800 number. In my 6 years of dealing with CIS on variety of matters, I never once called them.

The anxiety and wait is very terrible.

Sun

What is happening to cases transferrd from VSC -> TSC

Congratulations to all.

It looks like TSC is processing native TSC cases but not cases transferred form VSC -> TSC. Any one know why is this happening.

My case is transferred from VSC -> TSC. I am worried this year EB3 quota will exhausted soon.

EB3 India
PD: Sept 2001
I485: Nov 2003
Transferrd to TSC on 3/9/2007

I have found it out through INFOPASS appointment. The case is definately with TSC but INFOPASS have upto date information on their system. My suggestion would be to try again, you might get luckier this time.

I don't think case transfer has anything to do with "Name Check".

HTH,
Hudakchullu.

Huda:

How do you know that you are stuck in name check?

I did my FP on 05/18/07 and there is no status update. I called USCIS and they have no clue whats going on. Does it mean that it is stuck in name check? I went for infopass appointment also, and the lady said that the case if in Texas and she has no way to find out whats going on. Are all these symptoms of name check issues? How can I find out?

EB3, India
PD Dec 2001 (filed at VSC)
I140-I485 filed Dec 2004/ I-485 RD Dec 2004
I140 - approved Jan 2005
FP1 (Code3): 5/2005
File transfered to TSC 3/12/2007
FP2 (Code1): 5/4/2007
LUD changes: 3/13/2007, 5/22/07 (last one after FP2)
Infopass appointment on 5/29: Learned that all security checks are cleared. Can this be not true?
Online status: "Case is pending where it is transfered".
I485 AD: ???

Has there been any approvals today (June 8th) at all?

I read through all the threads and did not notice anyone got approved today.

VSC -> TSC cases may take some time to process

I went to local office using Infopass. I came to know my NC is cleared. Officer told my case in the queue.

I read in the same forum that cases transferred from VSC -> TSC are unable to process because of software issues. USCIS is unable to look up these cases. It may take time to fix this. I am trying to look up that link. Now I am worried whether I am will get this year or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to local office using Infopass. I came to know my NC is cleared. Officer told my case in the queue.

I read in the same forum that cases transferred from VSC -> TSC are unable to process because of software issues. USCIS is unable to look up these cases. It may take time to fix this. I am trying to look up that link. Now I am worried whether I am will get this year or not.

Software issues? Thanks for sharing this. I will not be surprised if there are really some software issues. There is no LUD update on my case after the case got transferred to TSC. No LUD for FP appointment, FP results, nothing. Please include URL for the thread once you get it.

I called this morning around noon PDT and the Rep could not pull up my case. She said there is some problem and call back in an hour.

Software or Hardware, I dont know but there is some glitch at CIS today and that is why we have seen no LUD or approvals today. At least I am not aware of anyone posting such.