TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Name check

Hi,
My PD is Sep 2002 EB3 category from India. I had 2 FPs the latest one on May 8th 2007. I would like to know how to and where to call to figure out if you name check is cleared?
Thanks

My case just got trasferred to TSC..Here are the details. Anyone in the similar situation ?? or any insight ?

LC PD:Apr 03, AD:Jan 04 (EB3)
140 AD: Aug 04

485 RD: Apr 04, Transferred to TSC: Mar 07...(stuck in retrogession)
2nd FP: 5/5/07. LUD 5/8/07

Looks like they'll reduce EB visas, and give some of it to illegals. This will increase retrogression.

There seems to be some points based system coming. Will it affect the existing I-485 applications ? I have a bitter experience of the labor moving from SFO DOL and landing at Philadelphia Backlog Enhancement Center ( and it rotted there for 3.5 years ).

EB3 - RIR - VSC to TSC - PAKISTAN
LC - PD 10/7/2005 - AD 11/10/2005
I-140 & I-485 (CONCURRENTLY) - RD 1/13/06
I-140 RFE (RD 3/15/2006 - REPLIED 4/6/06)
I-140 RD 1/10/06; AD 7/15/2006
I-485 RD 1/10/06; AD PENDING

Finally Approoooooved

Hi all,

finally today ,after more than 3 years in this messy journey, I got the magic emails that my case has been aproved.

this forum has been very beneficial to me. i learned a lot from it. i hope that all of you guys get your GC soon.

Hi all,

finally today ,after more than 3 years in this messy journey, I got the magic emails that my case has been aproved.

this forum has been very beneficial to me. i learned a lot from it. i hope that all of you guys get your GC soon.
Congratulations...Enjoy

Hi all,

Wonderful! Enjoy it now.

Hi all,

Congratulations antonioa77!

Can anyone answer this question.

I work for company A, they filed LC in Aug 03 and at the same time I also went ahead and filed GC with Company B. I am still working for Company A, LC is pending as of NOW.

With Company B, I got LC in Dec 03, I140/I485 applied in Mar 04, Got EAD in Jun04, 1st FP Apr 05, I140 cleared in Aug 05. 2nd FP May 07.

I never worked for company B, and I am not intent to work with company B. Can I apply AC21 with a Company C and move ahead, if not is they any other way to avoid working with Company B, but get my GC??

Please help

Check out these:

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/newac21guidance.pdf

Hi all,

Congrats and enjoy your freedom atlast man
I dont know when my turn will come

Hi

I called TSC and issued an inquiry. After one month, I received a letter from TSC. The case status said Outside Processing Timing. What does this mean? The LUD before this is in Sep 2006. Does this mean Name check ?

How do you issue inquiry in TSC ? When I call its a long message and list of confusing options.

I can not remember the details, there is one option like " two cases file together, but you thinks they are separated..... error .... ", then you will be passed to a rep.

Hi all,

Congratulations! Enjoy your freedom!

It was not bad at all, RD in Oct, 2006! Gives us hope ;-)

Antonio, when exactly did you start checking if you are stuck in the name check, and when did you send the setter to FL? Did you get FOIA from FBI?

Letter to First Lady

Hi All,

Could somebody tell me about the format of the letter or atleast point me to one which is already posted somewhere on this forum...I remember seeing some discussions about that letter on this forum sometime back...

Thanks

Name check with FBI

As so many of us are stuck because of name check, so i decided to call FBI todayto find out the name check formality completion.

The lady responded that after taking my second FP on May 8th, they have sent the report to USCIS same day. She did not provided more info what was in that report.

Does this mean that name check is cleared?
Does anyone have similar experiences??

PD: Aug 2004
I-485, EAD, AP: 4/2005

Document Mailed To Applicant...........

ragu001, my situation is/was similar as yours.
First thing we know GC is for future job. After approval of GC, you have to stick with employer B (atlease 6 months) to comply with INS rules and or good intent/purpose of GC, or to avoid anything, just in case. After completing 6 month you can switch job and or category/classification as well.
The other way around is to invoke AC21, a pro-active way to inform USCIS you switched employer and performaing in the same & similar field classification as mentioned in LC para-xx. This thing only saves you from any kind of unexpected/retaliation from B, RFE/s, NOID (be safe to take 1%). 2nd you saved yourselves any complications of good intent of GC, just in case.
I did it to satisfy myself and felt relaxed that I am following and trying to follow all rules. AC21 is not a law but rule to follow certain instructions prescribed by USCIS.
Remeber, employer/USCIS can revoke your GC if you leave employer "B" (before six month).
I DO NOT SEE ANY HARM TO INVOKE AC21, AND GIVES YOU A CONFIDENCE TO FOLLOW RULES AND SATISFACTION.
I think it will help.
Goodluck

Thx for a detailed reply. I see that LUD on may 11 07, saying that "DOCUMENT MAILED TO APPLICANT ON SO AND SO DATE" what does that mean, what document are they refering? please shed some light.