• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

VISA Bulletin for September 2015

OK - so what would be the reason that a winner from ROA at 8000 would be given preference over a Nepal winner at 6000 (assuming Nepal had not hit the limit)? Because that is exactly what you are suggesting.
I m just doing an observation, so you think this trend will not continue? Do you think they would get rid of this Nepal limit in next 2 VBs?

I m just doing an observation, so you think this trend will not continue? Do you think they would get rid of this Nepal limit in next 2 VBs?

I noticed in DV2015 that Nepal were almost untouched by the backlog problems - meaning as a group they submitted their DS260 very quickly. That makes sense because they have a couple of large agencies that help entrants and selectees with completing their forms. So - I think these agencies are quite efficient, and by the way that partially explains why Nepalese cases enjoy stunningly high approval rates.

So - the VB numbers are set to yield the right number of interviews. Since many Nepalese cases were probably submitted quickly, their number was limited compared to ROA. But the main thing that KCC will want to do is get the Iranian cases through earlier in the year - to allow the AP process as much as possible.

So - what will they do in following months - well I don't know for sure - but I suspect we will see Nepal unlimited within a few months and then limited at the end like DV2015.

I don't understand something: if the lottery began at October 1 and the results only at may, how is it possible to summit the DV260 before?

My cn is as201679xx

The game is just beginning for me?

? The results came out in early May and DS260 submission could happen from sometime in May. I don't understand what you mean by "how is it possible"??

The first interviews are in October, but they can't schedule interviews for anyone who hasn't submitted a DS260 that has completed KCC processing.

I guess so.
I trust u all so much more than you think but I guess my worries are that maybe the interview officer will get confused with my qualifications as it is from Egypt and not Australia or may be my husband's court case that happened in 2006, might seem for him that we've hidden it deliberately..

I guess I have mixed emotions, I've lost my dad yesterday and on the same night I found the visa bulletin results. I don't know if I should be happy, sad or what.... I guess I have to have some hope to keep me going. Sorry guys if I bother you with my stories.

I guess I have mixed emotions, I've lost my dad yesterday and on the same night I found the visa bulletin results. I don't know if I should be happy, sad or what.... I guess I have to have some hope to keep me going. Sorry guys if I bother you with my stories.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad :(

It sounds like you have all your paperwork in order so you just need to trust the system. It's not that unusual for people to interview with education from other countries. If they are unsure, they will query it with the embassy in Cairo to ensure it is acceptable.

Sorry for your loss :(

I trust u all so much more than you think but I guess my worries are that maybe the interview officer will get confused with my qualifications as it is from Egypt and not Australia or may be my husband's court case that happened in 2006, might seem for him that we've hidden it deliberately..

Sorry for your loss

Hello

I am selected for DV-2016. Can I have any problem to get a visa since I am policeman.

Regards,
Alban

Hi guys. I have a question hope you can help me. Turns out I'm getting a new passport because the old one expires june 2016 and doing the math its not safe to risk the timing of the interview with that passport expiration.. The passport number is gonna change, so I wrote to kcc to unlock my ds260 and update my passport. I got a response saying I was current and that Ill be receiving the interview date soon.. So what does mean?? Im not gonna be able to update the passport number? What consequences I get with that??
My cn is SA 4xx i thought i was going to be current for november maybe. Could i get in trouble for having diff passport number?

Hi guys. I have a question hope you can help me. Turns out I'm getting a new passport because the old one expires june 2016 and doing the math its not safe to risk the timing of the interview with that passport expiration.. The passport number is gonna change, so I wrote to kcc to unlock my ds260 and update my passport. I got a response saying I was current and that Ill be receiving the interview date soon.. So what does mean?? Im not gonna be able to update the passport number? What consequences I get with that??
My cn is SA 4xx i thought i was going to be current for november maybe. Could i get in trouble for having diff passport number?
The passport number isn't an issue at all.
You can just your new passport to the interview, and they wont trouble you about it.

The passport number isn't an issue at all.
You can just your new passport to the interview, and they wont trouble you about it.

I agree with Vladdy (good to see you mate!). No issue in this scenario.

They won't unlock because you are being scheduled for an October interview....

Hi guys !
My forecast for Europe in 2016
October 9100
November 11000-12000
December 13000-14000
January 15500-16500
February 21000-22000
March 25000-26000
April current
May current
June current
July current
August current
September current.

I think they will forget about extra newsletter.