• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

VISA Bulletin for September 2015

Agreed. It is hard to imagine them having completed the 3 months processing on your forms in the last 17 days. So I think your assessment is accurate.
Its really funny that most people with low CNs always forget or delay to send in there Ds-260 form so what happens to people with high CN doesn't this effect us in one way or anther since Mom said they take three month of processing ones from

Its really funny that most people with low CNs always forget or delay to send in there Ds-260 form so what happens to people with high CN doesn't this effect us in one way or anther since Mom said they take three month of processing ones from

I disagree. Some of us are delayed by various institutions in our countries which deals with senstive documents like passports and the likes.........With respect to that, we end up delaying the process. Mind you, you can't proceed to the next page of ds260 forms without filling accurately all the necessary information.

Guys, kindly explain to me the below and don't be tired of doing so.

I submitted the Ds260 forms late(2/08) and by the look of things mine is more current (2016AF000027xx).But unfortunately the processing of Ds260 forms takes 3 months before u get 2NL. Now, what will happen to my case? Kindly advice.

KCC will go ahead and process the DS260 forms of those with higher CNs as they are received. They however will not be scheduled for an interview until their numbers become current.

I disagree. Some of us are delayed by various institutions in our countries which deals with senstive documents like passports and the likes.........With respect to that, we end up delaying the process. Mind you, you can't proceed to the next page of ds260 forms without filling accurately all the necessary information.

That's the mistake a lot of people make - the assumption that they cannot fill out and submit their DS260 form because they're waiting for their passport to be issued. It is possible to go ahead and submit the form without a passport number listed, there's the option of selecting 'other traveling document' or something similar in place of the passport, then when the passport gets issued, one could request KCC to unlock the form and update the passport information.

Guys, kindly explain to me the below and don't be tired of doing so.

I submitted the Ds260 forms late(2/08) and by the look of things mine is more current (2016AF000027xx).But unfortunately the processing of Ds260 forms takes 3 months before u get 2NL. Now, what will happen to my case? Kindly advice.

KCC will process your form. If they're able to complete processing it before the 2NL for those current in November gets sent out, you will be scheduled for a November interview. If the processing hasn't been completed by then, you could be looking at a December interview in that case.

That's the mistake a lot of people make - the assumption that they cannot fill out and submit their DS260 form because they're waiting for their passport to be issued. It is possible to go ahead and submit the form without a passport number listed, there's the option of selecting 'other traveling document' or something similar in place of the passport, then when the passport gets issued, one could request KCC to unlock the form and update the passport information.

Thank you mom. It's good you've mentioned it so that those who are doing the same mistake can correct.

In DV2012, when there were few winners, current was in May.

LOL - have you still not grasped what happened in 2012? We spent a year discussing this!

Yes of course - because KCC had screwed the whole thing up and people did not respond and in the end it was blindingly obvious they would not reach the quota in May. That is OBVIOUSLY a lot different to a year where they will make the quota. So - it wasn't because there were few winners it was because there were few responses.

LOL - have you still not grasped what happened in 2012? We spent a year discussing this!

Yes of course - because KCC had screwed the whole thing up and people did not respond and in the end it was blindingly obvious they would not reach the quota in May. That is OBVIOUSLY a lot different to a year where they will make the quota. So - it wasn't because there were few winners it was because there were few responses.
I know perfectly well what happened in 2012. :D Explain easier. DS-260 (DV-2016) = DS 230 (DV -2012) responses equal.;)

I know perfectly well what happened in 2012. :D Explain easier. DS-260 (DV-2016) = DS 230 (DV -2012) responses equal.;)

Lol So guys try to fill us in on what you guys mean by that, Sloner that's is a lot of mathematics hahah any way back to the point what do you mean by that, in my own understanding is for us with high CNs will be called sooner then expected cause some did turn in there ds-260 or ??[/

Sloner. Only 35000 visas were issued in 2012. That is an anomaly. We spent a full year not to base theories on that year because is was an anomaly. Your understanding of the process and your predictions we all wrong because of you basing your understanding around a year which was an anomaly.

And guess what you are doing now.....

Sloner. Only 35000 visas were issued in 2012. That is an anomaly. We spent a full year not to base theories on that year because is was an anomaly. Your understanding of the process and your predictions we all wrong because of you basing your understanding around a year which was an anomaly.

And guess what you are doing now.....
In 2016 ~ 40000 will be issued visas. It is also an anomaly.

Lol So guys try to fill us in on what you guys mean by that, Sloner that's is a lot of mathematics hahah any way back to the point what do you mean by that, in my own understanding is for us with high CNs will be called sooner then expected cause some did turn in there ds-260 or ??[/
If you send the form with case 24,999 from May to January. That interview will be in April-May.

Guys I am thinking we should give him a benefit of doubt with his adding 2x2=4.2 and we wait for the next bulletin which is just around the Conner in this we shall know about his trustworthy source of predicting numbers :cool: