• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

VISA Bulletin for September 2015

Guys I am thinking we should give him a benefit of doubt with his adding 2x2=4.2 and we wait for the next bulletin which is just around the Conner in this we shall know about his trustworthy source of predicting numbers :cool:

No, let's not.

Guys I am thinking we should give him a benefit of doubt with his adding 2x2=4.2 and we wait for the next bulletin which is just around the Conner in this we shall know about his trustworthy source of predicting numbers :cool:

You are very welcome to go back through the history of the thread and see sloner's predictions for last year, as well as the reasoning vs britsimon, then you should have enough evidence to make your mind up.

You are very welcome to go back through the history of the thread and see sloner's predictions for last year, as well as the reasoning vs britsimon, then you should have enough evidence to make your mind up.
lol relay I will check them out and I was only giving him benefit of doubt cause he kept our hopes high with high CN :)

lol relay I will check them out and I was only giving him benefit of doubt cause he kept our hopes high with high CN :)
I think its really imperative to just wait and see what comes because predictions will just make us nervous, I am remembering people used to make predictions with 2015 vbs but things always used to change so let's just give a heart and wait