my lud keep on changing these days, Is this a good news?

Morning said:
surprise77
BTW, my LUD started to change today
It'a good news! :) I'm glad for you.

Thank you Morning. I hope good news will come within next week. My friend's case was in TX, I hope NEC does the same way.

Morning said:
cody2
Hang in there - your freedom is near! ;) There were no LUD changes in my case this morning. Otherwise, I have exact same picture as you do - LUD changes yesterday and the day before yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed. My case in in Nebraska, too.

Dear Ms. Morning:

Me, too in Nebraska. No LUD today for me, too. I do not know what they are doing there?? :confused:

surprise77 said:
Dear Cody2,
Here is what had happend to my friend. Her LUD keeps changing( I was online checking for her since she has no computer) for 3 days , then no LUD change fo 2 days, then the status can not be found , then she was approved in the next day. She did send a RFE after Bio code 3. BTW, my LUD started to change today :)
ND 01/2002
Bio code 3 Aus 2005
G325A and Medical Sep 2005
Bio code1 Nov 02 2005
LUD update 01-12-2006

Dear Surprise77:

Many thanks. It is really good news for you, lud changed today :)

Hello, Moring:
I think it is good news will come to you, but I just want to make sure from you could you see the situation of clicking the Lin numble? The problem is my friend's Lud changed today, but I can't find the situation by the Lin numble, it is shown me "The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system". Do you have this happened? thanks

SS1969 said:
Hello, Moring:
I think it is good news will come to you, but I just want to make sure from you could you see the situation of clicking the Lin numble? The problem is my friend's Lud changed today, but I can't find the situation by the Lin numble, it is shown me "The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system". Do you have this happened? thanks
Dear SS1969:
Your friend will be approved tomorrow. Always like this bro. Read more threads in this Forum. :cool:

SS1969
Thanks for your concern. Believe me, I check everything that can possibly be checked. The message is still the same: "On October 13, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case." :(
Besides, I'm expecting a rejection notice rather than approval because I divorced the principal applicant. I'm preparing for a nunc pro tunc drag, which who knows how long is going to take. Another couple of years? :mad:
Besides, so far, I haven't received a single e-mail about updates on the case, even though I requested this option. There's serious lack of communication here. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning said:
SS1969
Thanks for your concern. Believe me, I check everything that can possibly be checked. The message is still the same: "On October 13, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case." :(
Besides, I'm expecting a rejection notice rather than approval because I divorced the principal applicant. I'm preparing for a nunc pro tunc drag, which who knows how long is going to take. Another couple of years? :mad:
Besides, so far, I haven't received a single e-mail about updates on the case, even though I requested this option. There's serious lack of communication here. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good morning :D . Don't worry too much. My friend's case in TX remaind the same till her case got approved.

On January 9, 2006, the USCIS received my RFI however I noticed three lud. This is my question: If I call the 800 number that leads to a change of lud.

freedoms12 said:
On January 9, 2006, the USCIS received my RFI however I noticed three lud. This is my question: If I call the 800 number that leads to a change of lud.

No, bro. 1800 staff guys are not IO staff. They are contract company staff, they could only see the Website information as much as you could see. you are close to G/C.

On January 6, 2006, the USCIS received my RFE response (all RTDs, All I-94s & Proofs of one year presence) however I noticed three lud on this day, i.e. Jan 6th 2006 as well, just like Freedoms12's case. I did not call any 800 number.

How come there were three LUDs with the same information (that they received my RFE response) ? ..... anybody has any idea ?

Recent LUDs

Hi Guys,

I did FP for I-485 on 4th Jan 2006. Since I noticed LUDs on 4 Jan, 5 Jan, and 6 Jan. Since then no LUDs. However the status messege has not changed. What does this mean for me? I am quite curious.

This is religiuos minister case.

My
RD and ND is: Aug 19 2005
I have done FP by walk-in and I was successful in doing that.

If anybody could reply to my undermentioned questions:

On January 6, 2006, the USCIS received my RFE response (all RTDs, All I-94s & Proofs of one year presence) however I noticed three lud on this day, i.e. Jan 6th 2006 as well, just like Freedoms12's case. I did not call any 800 number.

How come there were three LUDs with the same information (that they received my RFE response) ? ..... anybody has any idea ?

Singh6 said:
If anybody could reply to my undermentioned questions:

Do not know that, buddy. Maybe the first LUD was when they opened your envelope, the 2nd was that it was transferred to the secretary who works for the officer and she put your case into certain "category", the 3rd was actually the officer viewed your RFE.

However, how did you know there were 3 LUDs in the same day ? They should have been in different days...

I received three different emails -- all with the same information...that my RFE response was received out there

Singh6 said:
I received three different emails -- all with the same information...that my RFE response was received out there

Just curious, I never received emails regarding LUD. How did you enable that in your online account ? I just saw my portfolio, Is that " To request e-mail notification about a particular case, check the box to the left of an application receipt number and click the "E-mail On" button. " ?

Do I have any way to retrieve how many previous LUDs previously missed ?

Thanks,

GrassRoot said:
Just curious, I never received emails regarding LUD. How did you enable that in your online account ? I just saw my portfolio, Is that " To request e-mail notification about a particular case, check the box to the left of an application receipt number and click the "E-mail On" button. " ?

Do I have any way to retrieve how many previous LUDs previously missed ?

Thanks,
At least @ VSC this function doesn't work. LUD, but no email. Maybe they email only if message change?

Hi Grassroot

Login to your portfolio ..To request e-mail notification about a particular case, check the box to the left of an application receipt number and click the "E-mail On" button... you will start receiving emails everytime some one update it in the system.

Singh6 said:
Hi Grassroot

Login to your portfolio ..To request e-mail notification about a particular case, check the box to the left of an application receipt number and click the "E-mail On" button... you will start receiving emails everytime some one update it in the system.

Thanks, Singh, I think your case you will be approved very very soon because there is really nothing left for their second RFE, and your ND is so early ! My wife's case is like yours, after INS received RFE, there was 4 LUDs ( 4 different days. Since we did not put Email On so we really do not know how many occuring within one day. ) ending at Jan 8 then nothing has changed thus far.

There will be two outcomes for your multiple LUDs : (1), you will get " Can not be found.." status ( 90% probability ) within following week, or (2) get another RFE mail within next week ( 10% chance ).

If you hear nothing next week, that means your adjudication is pending to "Name Check" ( which is also a good news to you ) because of your seeming common name ( Hopefully is not "Singh" - too common :) ! )

Can we retrieve previous LUDs from online account ?

Dear Atique & Morning:

I sent a FOIPA to FBI today to find out if I am fine in name checking or not. I will let you know the reply once I have it. You might check your own by doing so.

Last edited by a moderator: