my lud keep on changing these days, Is this a good news?

cody2 said:
Dear GrassRoot:

Many thanks. I did not get any RFE. Is that letter RFE???

When they sent me mail RFI, there was a online status change before I got mail. When I reply, there was also a online change indicating they got it. However when I received RFE mail, it came from middle of nowhere ( no online status indicating that. I do not know if there was any LUD associated with that since I did not check and did not expect it ). When they received my RFE, my online indicated they got it.

I am pretty sure your online will be updated to " Can not find.." in the following days. Otherwise, you are expecting a mail in the following days ( Hope not another RFE !! ).

I just saw your previous thread, it is so weird that they are stuck by security check... maybe your last name is so common to somebody. However, since your derivative was already approved, I think your turn is very soon, just be patient to this darkness before the tunnel light..

GrassRoot said:
When they sent me mail RFI, there was a online status change before I got mail. When I reply, there was also a online change indicating they got it. However when I received RFE mail, it came from middle of nowhere ( no online status indicating that. I do not know if there was any LUD associated with that since I did not check and did not expect it ). When they received my RFE, my online indicated they got it.

I am pretty sure your online will be updated to " Can not find.." in the following days. Otherwise, you are expecting a mail in the following days ( Hope not another RFE !! ).

I just saw your previous thread, it is so weird that they are stuck by security check... maybe your last name is so common to somebody. However, since your derivative was already approved, I think your turn is very soon, just be patient to this darkness before the tunnel light..

Also, I changed my lawyer this time. INS updated G-28 in my file. That is why it made LUD changing for two days???

Last edited by a moderator:
cody2 said:
Dear Friends:

My lawyer faxed me a letter just now:

Jan.3, 2006
#########
Your client's case is in a security check. All cases received since (9/11/01 )have to go throgh a security check. This security check can take an unspecified amount of time. Once the security check has been completed, your client's case will be processed.

###########
Director

I am totally confused why my LUD kept on changing for two days, Maybe they sent me the letter????? What is why LUD kept on changing for two days???

Hi, Cody2,

Did you or your attorney ever send any inquiry to USCIS? It might be the response to your previous letter. Just a coincidence?! :confused:

man39.99 said:
Hi, Cody2,

Did you or your attorney ever send any inquiry to USCIS? It might be the response to your previous letter. Just a coincidence?! :confused:

Dear man39.99:

Yes, I changed a lawyer & the new lawyer sent INS a letter on Oct.15, then INS answered the letter on Jan.3. a week later, my LUD is changing for two days. Maybe they are updated G-28 into my file???? Nothing good for me. Anyhow I know I am stuck in name checking formally from INS. So, I am ready for another 2 years.

cody2 said:
Dear man39.99:

Yes, I changed a lawyer & the new lawyer sent INS a letter on Oct.15, then INS answered the letter on Jan.3. a week later, my LUD is changing for two days. Maybe they are updated G-28 into my file???? Nothing good for me. Anyhow I know I am stuck in name checking formally from INS. So, I am ready for another 2 years.

Wait for a few moe days and just pray. It may still be good news. You dont need to wait for 2 years for sure!

man39.99 said:
Wait for a few moe days and just pray. It may still be good news. You dont need to wait for 2 years for sure!

Dear Man39.99:

My friend's uncle was under security check for 12 years, from 48 years old till 60 years old. He got his G/C last year. I hope I would not be second of him.

No man, I really understand what you are saying, I am just going crazy right now, keep checking here and not that much Email, but I am so nervouse.

But we are just going to make ourselves tired. So stop thinking about this stuff and enjoy your evening.
I am sure you will get something, and it willl be positive.

I cannt even go to school anymore, and at work keep checking websites.
Heart Attack from not getting your GC becomes very popular among Refugees and Asylees, so beawar from your action.

Good Luck

nasrmobin said:
No man, I really understand what you are saying, I am just going crazy right now, keep checking here and not that much Email, but I am so nervouse.

But we are just going to make ourselves tired. So stop thinking about this stuff and enjoy your evening.
I am sure you will get something, and it willl be positive.

I cannt even go to school anymore, and at work keep checking websites.
Heart Attack from not getting your GC becomes very popular among Refugees and Asylees, so beawar from your action.

Good Luck

Dear Friend:

Yes, please take it easy. I am greatful to USA government's prptection. Without their help, I am in CPC's jail today. USA government saves my life. I hope we all have the same feeling towards USA government.

You are almost there bro !!!!

cody2 said:
Dear Friends:

My LUD changed yesterday & today ( Jan11, 06). Before it was stopped at April25, 05. Does that mean IO is working on my case these day? Is this a good news for me? ND7, 2000

Cody, bro it's ofcourse a good news that your LUD is already changed twice. Now LUD change occurs when an IO is going through your file. If you notice LUD change message changes to asking more evidence ( like me) from you than it's RFE reasons but if the message got those same like before which doesn't mean anything than no RFE but pretty soon you'll be approved may be a day or two. So now it's depending what message you are showing on that LUD change. But in any way LUD change is always a good sign cause an I/O is working with your file. And we all know if they want they can easily process a file but them people are so lazy that they don't even bother to look at our files but keep blaming game saying back logs. Now if one doesn't do their job on time why not back logs ?????? That's an obvious factor to face backlogs.
So chill bro your case is ready to be approved. Start counting days.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Cody, bro it's ofcourse a good news that your LUD is already changed twice. Now LUD change occurs when an IO is going through your file. If you notice LUD change message changes to asking more evidence ( like me) from you than it's RFE reasons but if the message got those same like before which doesn't mean anything than no RFE but pretty soon you'll be approved may be a day or two. So now it's depending what message you are showing on that LUD change. But in any way LUD change is always a good sign cause an I/O is working with your file. And we all know if they want they can easily process a file but them people are so lazy that they don't even bother to look at our files but keep blaming game saying back logs. Now if one doesn't do their job on time why not back logs ?????? That's an obvious factor to face backlogs.
So chill bro your case is ready to be approved. Start counting days.
Atique.

Dear Atique:

Even my lawyer felt strange that why LUD kept on changing for two days. If a POA, IO only needed one time. Why the second day again? The message on the Website is the same like before:"' It will take a hundered years to two hundred years to process your case...." I will check my mail closely to see if they want something from me? Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bet you $100 !!!!

cody2 said:
Dear Atique:

Even my lawyer felt strange that why LUD kept on changing for two days. If a POA, IO only needed one time. Why the second day again? The message on the Website is the same like before:"' It will take a hundered years to two hundred years to process your case...." I will check my mail closely to see if they want something from me? Many thanks.

Cody, If the message is still the same that it will take 100 yrs ~~~~~~ to process than I can bet you $100 you are getting approval very soon. Please get my words on this. Simply ignore what letter your attorney received. Trust me bro you can not rely on attorneys all times. I was told so many things by my attorney ( Who is a very good one & former INS prosecutor for 9 yrs) was proven wrong.
I bet you 'll be approved very soon.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Cody, If the message is still the same that it will take 100 yrs ~~~~~~ to process than I can bet you $100 you are getting approval very soon. Please get my words on this. Simply ignore what letter your attorney received. Trust me bro you can not rely on attorneys all times. I was told so many things by my attorney ( Who is a very good one & former INS prosecutor for 9 yrs) was proven wrong.
I bet you 'll be approved very soon.
Atique.

Dear Atique:

Many thanks. Have you send " original product of your body certificate" to INS yet?

cody2 said:
Dear Atique:

Many thanks. Have you send " original product of your body certificate" to INS yet?

No not yet. I asked my parents in backhome to send me a copy. USCIS gave me till March 31st. But as soon I receive I'll mail it to them. Earlier the better. Cause if I take too long my processing will be halted as we all know how efficient all IO's are :D :D :D :mad: :mad: :mad:
Atique.

atique rahman said:
No not yet. I asked my parents in backhome to send me a copy. USCIS gave me till March 31st. But as soon I receive I'll mail it to them. Earlier the better. Cause if I take too long my processing will be halted as we all know how efficient all IO's are :D :D :D :mad: :mad: :mad:
Atique.

Dear Atique:

Let us know if it change again tomorrow or not? :confused: :eek:

cody2 said:
Dear Atique:

Let us know if it change again tomorrow or not? :confused: :eek:

Dear Atique:

No LUD change today ( Jan.12). So I think it is an empty happiness. INS was updating my lawyer's information into my file??? :confused: :eek:

I tell you there is not empty happiness in Asylees and Refugee life. Becasue these are the only things that we think about them in our daily life.
I am really wonder what is going on over there, what they do during the office hour. Drinking coffee? or talking on the phone with their parents.
Six years waiting for application, ridiculous.
you LUD has changed for a reason, so do be worry about it, even though I feel what you feel, But you have been waiting so long, just let it go.
They should give you Medal of Honor.

Is your case in Nebraska? or they dumped it on other people's hand?

Keep us Updated.

Nas

nasrmobin said:
I tell you there is not empty happiness in Asylees and Refugee life. Becasue these are the only things that we think about them in our daily life.
I am really wonder what is going on over there, what they do during the office hour. Drinking coffee? or talking on the phone with their parents.
Six years waiting for application, ridiculous.
you LUD has changed for a reason, so do be worry about it, even though I feel what you feel, But you have been waiting so long, just let it go.
They should give you Medal of Honor.

Is your case in Nebraska? or they dumped it on other people's hand?

Keep us Updated.

Nas

Dear Nas:

In Nebraska. My mood become normal after one night's sleep. Many thanks

cody2 said:
Dear Atique:

No LUD change today ( Jan.12). So I think it is an empty happiness. INS was updating my lawyer's information into my file??? :confused: :eek:

Dear Cody2,
Here is what had happend to my friend. Her LUD keeps changing( I was online checking for her since she has no computer) for 3 days , then no LUD change fo 2 days, then the status can not be found , then she was approved in the next day. She did send a RFE after Bio code 3. BTW, my LUD started to change today :)
ND 01/2002
Bio code 3 Aus 2005
G325A and Medical Sep 2005
Bio code1 Nov 02 2005
LUD update 01-12-2006

cody2
Hang in there - your freedom is near! ;) There were no LUD changes in my case this morning. Otherwise, I have exact same picture as you do - LUD changes yesterday and the day before yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed. My case in in Nebraska, too.

surprise77
BTW, my LUD started to change today
It'a good news! :) I'm glad for you.