my lud keep on changing these days, Is this a good news?

GrassRoot said:
Thanks, Singh, I think your case you will be approved very very soon because there is really nothing left for their second RFE, and your ND is so early ! My wife's case is like yours, after INS received RFE, there was 4 LUDs ( 4 different days. Since we did not put Email On so we really do not know how many occuring within one day. ) ending at Jan 8 then nothing has changed thus far.

There will be two outcomes for your multiple LUDs : (1), you will get " Can not be found.." status ( 90% probability ) within following week, or (2) get another RFE mail within next week ( 10% chance ).

If you hear nothing next week, that means your adjudication is pending to "Name Check" ( which is also a good news to you ) because of your seeming common name ( Hopefully is not "Singh" - too common :) ! )

Can we retrieve previous LUDs from online account ?

So, if Ms. Morning & I are lucky, we can see our " cannot find message"???

cody2 said:
So, if Ms. Morning & I are lucky, we can see our " cannot find message"???[/QUOTE

Yes, my friend. I think Morning and You will follow very similar track as Singh - if you do not get " not be found " next week then you should expect a RFE which I really think highly impossible. If nothing happen next week, that will be relatively good news to you - you are really in their " Administrative " step ( meaning either quota limitation ( That was for before ) or "Name checking" which is nothing against your personal data. Especially for you Cody, since you are the principal and your wife got approved long ago, I really see no points here for INS action. It must be something out their scope. Best wishes.

Grassroot

I didnt find any way to retreive old LUDs.... and ya! ... and do not know about mine either....my last name is Singh (tooooooooo common :( ... ) so I dont know how long it will take ....if it is really out there in the name check.... anyway, I am gonna send an email to FBI now... lets see ... what they say...

Regarding my RFE.... I couldnt send 1 out of 5 RTDs, the very first one... I never knew that I will be in need of that expired doc after next five/six years... But I have written in my RFE reply that 'sometimes we surrender expired RTDs while applying for new ones'... I dont know how IO is gonna take it... :(

cody2 said:
Dear Atique & Morning:

I sent a FOIPA to FBI today to find out if I am fine in name checking or not. I will let you know the reply once I have it. You might check your own by doing so.

What's FOIPA? How to do it? Please advise. Thanks.

GrassRoot said:
cody2 said:
So, if Ms. Morning & I are lucky, we can see our " cannot find message"???[/QUOTE

Yes, my friend. I think Morning and You will follow very similar track as Singh - if you do not get " not be found " next week then you should expect a RFE which I really think highly impossible. If nothing happen next week, that will be relatively good news to you - you are really in their " Administrative " step ( meaning either quota limitation ( That was for before ) or "Name checking" which is nothing against your personal data. Especially for you Cody, since you are the principal and your wife got approved long ago, I really see no points here for INS action. It must be something out their scope. Best wishes.

Dear Grassroot:

Many thanks. Let us wait for next week, besides, even my son got his G/C a month later than my wife. It is strange??? :confused:

man39.99 said:
What's FOIPA? How to do it? Please advise. Thanks.

Dear Man39.99:

It is a way to check yourself if you have any problem in FBI.

Please use this website:

Go to US citizenship

tile: my name check Experience. Which is the top item of US citizenship

then go to page 140, you will have all information there, download the form, and there is address there.

try it.

cody2 said:
Dear Man39.99:

It is a way to check yourself if you have any problem in FBI.

Please use this website:

Go to US citizenship

tile: my name check Experience. Which is the top item of US citizenship

then go to page 140, you will have all information there, download the form, and there is address there.

try it.
Thank you so much, my friend.

GrassRoot
michvin
Same story here: I never recieved a single status change e-mail. I reset account options several times but nothing has changed - still no e-mails.
GrassRoot
Thank you for valuable information and support. :)

Morning said:
GrassRoot
michvin
Same story here: I never recieved a single status change e-mail. I reset account options several times but nothing has changed - still no e-mails.
GrassRoot
Thank you for valuable information and support. :)

I did the same. nothing changed.

my first RFI

i just received this e-mail:

On January 12, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

can anybody tell me what they are requesting from me??
i included my medical and my G-325 with my origial application on 12/08/2004

GrassRoot, Morning, Cody2, Michvin

I guess you guys are right, enabling emails in the portfolio doesnt always help. As predicted by GrassRoot, My LUD changed today to 'Status Cant be found' but I did not receive any email eventhough I had enabled emails. But when they received my RFE response few days back then I received three emails all on different times and in the same day...... So.... 'have no idia.... I am taking my Email advice back....

Dear Atique & Ms. Mornming:

I made a call to INS 1800 number as I had waited another 2 months after code1 as they promised me inlast cal: "Definitely you will have something before Jan.16". Well, the lady sounded like a Robert machine, just took down all my personal information, no comments at all, " we will go to make inquire for yoyr case, within 30 days, you will get a letter about your case from INS...". I think you guys told me it is waste of timer to call 1800 number, it is true, waste my time.

Cody,
I dont know if it is waste of time, but in my case 10 days after I filed that Enquery on my case, I had LUD changes -- the problem was OUT OF PROCESSING DATE. and they may stamp something on your files in their computers and they look at it as soon as they can.
I understand thay when you call USCIS and talk to those people like computrize answering phone machines, you feel a little bad but I hope every thing will going smooth for you. You wil be next man.

Multiple LUDs

Hi Friends

I had multiple LUDs for my I-485 application. I did FP on 1/4/06 and the LUDs were on 1/4/06, 1/5/06, 1/6/06. I am wondering about my case, Is it close to being approved. Any thoughts. In this case visa availability is current since my application was based on religious category. I will really appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Note: If you like to appear for FP for I-485 then apply efiling for EAD little bit after filing I-485. E-filed EAD reciept will ask you to call and make FP appointment. Now, when you go to ASC for EAD FP, request them to take FP for I-485 also. Most of the time it works. I hope this information is helpful to some.

nasrmobin said:
Cody,
I dont know if it is waste of time, but in my case 10 days after I filed that Enquery on my case, I had LUD changes -- the problem was OUT OF PROCESSING DATE. and they may stamp something on your files in their computers and they look at it as soon as they can.
I understand thay when you call USCIS and talk to those people like computrize answering phone machines, you feel a little bad but I hope every thing will going smooth for you. You wil be next man.

maybe her voice is too much standard English.

Singh6 said:
GrassRoot, Morning, Cody2, Michvin

I guess you guys are right, enabling emails in the portfolio doesnt always help. As predicted by GrassRoot, My LUD changed today to 'Status Cant be found' but I did not receive any email eventhough I had enabled emails. But when they received my RFE response few days back then I received three emails all on different times and in the same day...... So.... 'have no idia.... I am taking my Email advice back....

Pre-congratulations !

Good news also are coming to Cody2, Morning, and eventually hope to all of us !

GrassRoot
You're absolutely right in your predictions! Here's what I just got:
Current Status:

On January 17, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Another delay! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Morning said:
GrassRoot
You're absolutely right in your predictions! Here's what I just got:
Current Status:

On January 17, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Another delay! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dear Morning:

I got nothing till now. Grassroot can be a future-teller to make big money!!!