my lud keep on changing these days, Is this a good news?

Just checked my e-mail. All of a sudden...TWO!!!! messages regarding LUD change!!! The system works in mysterious ways! :rolleyes:

Morning said:
GrassRoot
You're absolutely right in your predictions! Here's what I just got:
Current Status:

On January 17, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Another delay! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I swear they dont have anything else to do except make your day like up-side-down waterfall. They've just lost the concept of issueing the damn thing without bugging people out.
Let us see what is this one.
What was you last RFI?

Morning said:
Just checked my e-mail. All of a sudden...TWO!!!! messages regarding LUD change!!! The system works in mysterious ways! :rolleyes:

Ms. Morning:

No change for me till now. Maybe they forgot me again.

nasrmobin
They received my biographic form and medical package on 10/13/05 and the first LUD change after that happened on 01/10/06 - after I contacted my representative.
cody2
Send an e-mail to AILA and express a wish to join a lawsiut reagrding asylee adjustment processing. I did and got following response:
> Your case is current enroute to an officer and you should receive a
> decision
> in
> about 2 weeks. The reason that cases were work out of order is the
fact
> that
> NSC will have all I-485 Asylum Adjustment cases completed by
9/30/2006 as
> part
> of the USCIS backlog reduction initiative to work about 75,000 to
> cases.
> Therefore, when a case needs additional information, that case will
> naturally
> take longer that a case that has all the required documentation and
can be
> decided without needing additional evidence. However, as stated
above,
> your
> case is on it's way to an officer and when they receive it, they will
work
> that
> case.
Two week's period expires on 01/23/06.

BTW, does anybody know what is the fastest way to deliver documents to NSC(with a return receipt, of course)? :confused:

Morning said:
nasrmobin
They received my biographic form and medical package on 10/13/05 and the first LUD change after that happened on 01/10/06 - after I contacted my representative.
cody2
Send an e-mail to AILA and express a wish to join a lawsiut reagrding asylee adjustment processing. I did and got following response:
> Your case is current enroute to an officer and you should receive a
> decision
> in
> about 2 weeks. The reason that cases were work out of order is the
fact
> that
> NSC will have all I-485 Asylum Adjustment cases completed by
9/30/2006 as
> part
> of the USCIS backlog reduction initiative to work about 75,000 to
> cases.
> Therefore, when a case needs additional information, that case will
> naturally
> take longer that a case that has all the required documentation and
can be
> decided without needing additional evidence. However, as stated
above,
> your
> case is on it's way to an officer and when they receive it, they will
work
> that
> case.
Two week's period expires on 01/23/06.

BTW, does anybody know what is the fastest way to deliver documents to NSC(with a return receipt, of course)? :confused:

Dear Morning:

As Mr. Grassroot said: LUD changed, the next week will appear" asking for more Evidence". But nothing request, the third week, we can see" approval mail". I just wait for the third week. It is my dream. Miss.

Morning said:

I used NEXT DAY(Express) with USPS and it was perfect. $14 cost to me but probably worthed.

Because the Express envelope is big, and USCIS gave you the return envelope, put your stuff inside the USCIS's ENV. and then put it inside a small Priority USPS Env. and ask them to put Express label on it. It worked for me. USPS people are very helpful.
Good Luck

nasrmobin
Thank you! Last time I did not have any envelope from the USCIS and used whatever I had.
USPS people are very helpful.
I agree. They are the best! :)

Morning said:
nasrmobin
Thank you! Last time I did not have any envelope from the USCIS and used whatever I had.
USPS people are very helpful.
I agree. They are the best! :)

even cheaper than FDX

i know i will sound stupid BUT what is LUD stand for and where you can see it changing?
I guess my case didn't get so far yet...
cody2 said:
Dear Friends:

My LUD changed yesterday & today ( Jan11, 06). Before it was stopped at April25, 05. Does that mean IO is working on my case these day? Is this a good news for me? ND7, 2000

opinion said:
i know i will sound stupid BUT what is LUD stand for and where you can see it changing?
I guess my case didn't get so far yet...

LUD is Last Updated Date. When you register in pre-alert e-mail from INS, it shows in the middle. Please register it, you can see it yourself. It is very important information. If it keep on changing, you will be approved as INS staff is working on your file.

My LUD (1/17/06 & 1/18/2006) is still stuck at "The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center"..

I was under-impression that it changes to some thing positive after 24 to 48 hours..... but in my case it did not change on the third day today.... Any Idea guys ?

Is it almost always a positive sign that 'status cant be found"... or its something else as well ?

Please reply ....

Singh6
It appears that you have submitted all documents that can possibly exist and the message 'status can't be found' is a good thing. I bet you'll get a good news within hours. I still have to send them some more documents - they requested some more. I hope to find it out as soon as I receive this letter. I foolishly tried to find out what exactly I need to submit by calling to NSC. But the robotlike creature on the phone just brushed me off, as usual. :( :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I want to give you my friend's experience about this, don't worry about it, you will be get good news after 48 hours:
ND 7/2002
FP 8/2004
RFI 8/2005
BIO 9/2005
RFE 11/2005 (2 PICTURES)
LUD CHANGE 1/13,1/14/2006
STATUS CAN'T BE FOUND IN THIS TIME.
LUD CHANGE 1/17/2006 GET APPROVE EMAIL
CARD RECEIVED 1/18/2006
WELCOME LETTER RECEIVED 1/19/2006 :)

SS1969
Which service center? Nothing seems to be moving in fuckin' NSC!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Not for me, anyway. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Morning
Take It Easy! My Friend's Case Still In Nebraska Office, My Case Also , Anyway, I Got Rfi And Already Received By Nebracka Office, I Just Need To Approve In This Year! I Hope Somebody Here Who Is Before Nd2005 Got To Prove As Soon As Possible! :)

nasrmobin
Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. I have a huge number of legitimate reasons to be upset with handling of my case by NSC - I've been waiting way too long and still wating, especially when I get information that cases filed years later than mine have been approved a long time ago! :mad: :mad: :mad: The latest insult is I still have no idea what they need this time, cause there's still nothing in the mail and the robot on the phone at the NSC doesn't give a damn about my concerns. :rolleyes:

It hard, for all of us,
Everyone see the issue from their point of view.
After all they call it Life. It’s a good practice to be patient. Don’t worry; I hope you will get it in mail tomorrow. Try to stay calm and don’t make it harder for yourself. You know this is not the way you can make it better.
Enjoy your night, because the time won’t go back.

Regards,