my lud keep on changing these days, Is this a good news?

cody2

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends:

My LUD changed yesterday & today ( Jan11, 06). Before it was stopped at April25, 05. Does that mean IO is working on my case these day? Is this a good news for me? ND7, 2000

Last edited by a moderator:
CODY, i dont know if it is realted to my case or not. But the last time my LUD was March3rd 2005. and from I had LUD change on 4 days in Jan. in row and then they sent me a RFE. So for sure they are Doing something in your case, and I assume that, the period of time my case was stopping becasue they tranfered it to FBI.
I dont know, But it is good news for sure.

GoodLuck

cody2 said:
Dear Friends:

My LUD changed yesterday & today ( Jan11, 06). Before it was stopped at April25, 05. Does that mean IO is working on my case these day? Is this a good news for me? ND7, 2000

Hi, my friend,

You are pretty close to it and get ready for your freedom party.

nasrmobin said:
CODY, i dont know if it is realted to my case or not. But the last time my LUD was March3rd 2005. and from I had LUD change on 4 days in Jan. in row and then they sent me a RFE. So for sure they are Doing something in your case, and I assume that, the period of time my case was stopping becasue they tranfered it to FBI.
I dont know, But it is good news for sure.

GoodLuck

Dear nasrmobin:

What RFE did they ask for?

nasrmobin said:
for my original I-94,
I have started a new Thread you can see what is going on.

Nas

Yes, I did. You just send them. I do not know what INS will ask for me or not?

Hi Cody2. My friend's lud keep changed for 3 days then the staus can NOT be found then approved in next day. GOOD LUCK :)

surprise77 said:
Hi Cody2. My friend's lud keep changed for 3 days then the staus can NOT be found then approved in next day. GOOD LUCK :)

Dear Surprise77:

Many thanks. I hope so. God bless us.

cody2
I have the same dinamics: LUD changed just like yours. Personally, I'm glad that something is happening - good or bad - I'll find out later. It indicates that the case if finally being processed. You're really close to freedom. :)

Morning said:
cody2
I have the same dinamics: LUD changed just like yours. Personally, I'm glad that something is happening - good or bad - I'll find out later. It indicates that the case if finally being processed. You're really close to freedom. :)

Ms. Morning:

Good news for you, too. I think it is good news, at least IO is working on you, Atique & I.

Probably your cases in USCIS have been meeting and talking all these days, that why you got some LUD changes at the same time.
I am sure you guys will get something very soon, I hope all of them will be GC,

My best wishes for you guys,

nasrmobin said:
Probably your cases in USCIS have been meeting and talking all these days, that why you got some LUD changes at the same time.
I am sure you guys will get something very soon, I hope all of them will be GC,

My best wishes for you guys,

Your evidence request is not so difficult, just send them as soon as you can. I doubt INS would ask me something, too. I will strictly check my mail daily.

I will go ahead and send them the info they asked, I copied all I-94s which I have got in port of entry each time, probably four or five of them and + copy of my passport and what ever have been filled out with I/O in port of entry.

I just check the one I sent them with original application at first time which they are saying is not legible, and that is the only copy I have from that card, I copied it again with Darker density, and the problem is not my card, but is the Stupid I/O with stamp out of ink so make it now legible. It was not my problem, on the other hand I was looking at the copy itself, it is so clear. They just love to waste my time and you guys and paper and postage and other stuff to give them a little bit calmness and feel good about it,
I am sure, 50% or more actions against each case in USCIS is UNNECESSARY and is WASTE of everything.

No one wants to see the day, that you have to deal with these people.

Goodluck

nasrmobin said:
I will go ahead and send them the info they asked, I copied all I-94s which I have got in port of entry each time, probably four or five of them and + copy of my passport and what ever have been filled out with I/O in port of entry.

I just check the one I sent them with original application at first time which they are saying is not legible, and that is the only copy I have from that card, I copied it again with Darker density, and the problem is not my card, but is the Stupid I/O with stamp out of ink so make it now legible. It was not my problem, on the other hand I was looking at the copy itself, it is so clear. They just love to waste my time and you guys and paper and postage and other stuff to give them a little bit calmness and feel good about it,
I am sure, 50% or more actions against each case in USCIS is UNNECESSARY and is WASTE of everything.

No one wants to see the day, that you have to deal with these people.

Goodluck

Calm down, do whatever INS ask for. It is so easy for you send them those copies.

Dear Friends:

My lawyer faxed me a letter just now:

it is from INS :mad:

Jan.3, 2006
#########
Your client's case is in a security check. All cases received since (9/11/01 )have to go throgh a security check. This security check can take an unspecified amount of time. Once the security check has been completed, your client's case will be processed.

###########
Director

I am totally confused why my LUD kept on changing for two days, Maybe they sent me the letter????? What is why LUD kept on changing for two days???

cody2 said:
Dear Friends:

Cody,

I am pretty sure this will be great news to you. Since your derivative was already approved and you already got one RFE, I do not think they are going to mail you another RFE. Just be ready for " Case can not be found..."

GrassRoot said:
Cody,

I am pretty sure this will be great news to you. Since your derivative was already approved and you already got one RFE, I do not think they are going to mail you another RFE. Just be ready for " Case can not be found..."

Dear GrassRoot:

Many thanks. I did not get any RFE. Is that letter RFE???