my lud keep on changing these days, Is this a good news?

I just received another RFE from NCS: a letter and I-589 nunc pro tunc. The letter mentions that I should use enclosed envelope to return the applicaiton, but, of course, there's no envelope! (Just a touch characterizing how organized they are) It's another sentence for I do not know for what kind of crime I supposedely committed. Who knows how long it will take them to process this new application - most likely, after all bios expire and here we go again... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning said:
I just received another RFE from NCS: a letter and I-589 nunc pro tunc. The letter mentions that I should use enclosed envelope to return the applicaiton, but, of course, there's no envelope! (Just a touch characterizing how organized they are) It's another sentence for I do not know for what kind of crime I supposedely committed. Who knows how long it will take them to process this new application - most likely, after all bios expire and here we go again... :mad: :mad: :mad:
Be happy, at least you got the letter. Every thing is cool, dont worry. Send it back as soon as possible.

Goodluck

nasrmobin
Thanks, it's about time. What I experience is beyond frustration. :( :( :(

Morning said:
nasrmobin
Thanks, it's about time. What I experience is beyond frustration. :( :( :(

Morning,

I really feel sorry for your too long, painful journey, sometimes we all need to reexamine what options we should to explore.. If you still stick on this cause, I may suggest you tempertorily get away from this forum or at least do not visit it as often as you used to be ( I do not mean this form is not good. It is just so dynamic... and you may need quiet for a while )

If visiting this forum is a cure to your pain, please do. But I bet this time CIS will take much shorter time to your process ( considering your history, plus the big environmental change -- cap removal ! ).

I am just confused in one part of your application -- Since you two filed 485 together, How did CIS learn that you separated from your prinicpal therefore put you into Nuc ne... now ?

Anyway just enjoy quiet life for a while...something sometime are really beyond our control. We just need to try our best.

Ms Morning... you are so nice... but 'going through such a pain which all of us are sharing.... I didnt get another LUD after status cant be found one....I called my limited friend circle but no one has any idea about it... but see...this forum has given me enough knowledge & courage .... that I am feeling really OK... so please keep visiting this forum ... we r just like a family... we get answers of almost all our problems over here

... One thing...I am also confused ... as GrassRoot mentioned -- Since you two filed 485 together, How did CIS learn that you separated from your prinicpal therefore put you into Nuc ne... now ?

Good Luck

Dear Miss Morning:

Do not cry. Send them back & try to find a USA citizen to marry. New husband will be better than former one, definitely!!

GrassRoot
Singh6
cody2
Thank you for your kindness and support. This forum is a great help for me. I read it for a long time before I registered. It gives me hope to learn that someone in similar situation goes free every day. Some day it will happen to me, too. When someone was severely traumatized, like myself and lived with a death sentence for over two years, while my asylum case had been pending(except death row inmates do not have to worry about their housing, food and needs of their familly), you lose perspective and do not take things well. Belive me, comparison to death sentence is not an exaggeration - I was nearly killed in CoP and going back would mean sure death.
The way the INS foung out about the change in my marital status - biographic form, they received on 10/13/05. That's why I need to file nunc pro tunc. The letter I received form them is dated 01/11/06 - that was on the LUD changes and it took a week for it go in the mail - on 01/18/06. The deadline to return the application is in April. My previous experience indicates even though you turn in RFE or do you bios earlier, it makes no differnce for the speed of application processing. It seems like there's some set timeframe - no matter how quickly you respond. Say, I did my bio3 earlier, but have seen no changes for over 4 months. At this pace, even if I return my new application today, it will be considered about the time my bios expire. Not to mention that the prospect of being interviewed again makes me suicidal. My initial interview was excruciating and the officer made me relive my near death experience - he made me repeat over and over all the grusome details of what happened to me. RIght now I panic at the very thought of filling out another application. I will think what I can do to escape this hell.

cody2 said:
Dear Miss Morning:

Do not cry. Send them back & try to find a USA citizen to marry. New husband will be better than former one, definitely!!

Morning,

Cody just mentioned a great advice ! You should seriously consider that. Again you need to shift your attention for a while. Let's focus on the bright side: You at least are legal in the country FOREVER, you can work/travel worry-free, so many benefits that many others are still struggling for them...

Life may not be perfect, your new husband may not be perfect, but it is really life, if we can not change something, then we change ourselves....after all we all need to adjust to new life in this country, right ?

GrassRoot
I know firsthand how difficult and painful life can be. Right now I cannot concentrate on anything else other than impending horror called interview with an I/O. I may be legal, but the INS turned my everyday life into hell with no end in sight. I often think that I'd rather be dead than to be dragged though another interview.

Morning said:
GrassRoot
I know firsthand how difficult and painful life can be. Right now I cannot concentrate on anything else other than impending horror called interview with an I/O. I may be legal, but the INS turned my everyday life into hell with no end in sight. I often think that I'd rather be dead than to be dragged though another interview.

Dear Ms. Morning:

you will be fine. I am the same like you, in the endless waiting, maybe 200 years in name checking, so take it easy.

Morning said:
GrassRoot

Here is good news to you. Read by Newcomer's thread. Just relax.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=199220&page=2

GrassRoot
Thank you for encouragement. As far as I understand another interview in the local office is still in the picture and this is what scares me to death. I remember the previous one little too well. :eek: