• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2016 RESULTS 91,563 winners

Thank you for reply may i know highest CN called for interview for 2015 as well as for 2016? is there is any relation between previous year selected number and this year number ?

2015 hasn't ended yet (so we don't know the highest number) and for 2016 we don't know the highest numbers assigned yet. Furthermore - no there is not always a relation from one year to the next - there will be variation in density and so on.

DV2014AS highest was 13350.

hello
my case number is AF00028xxx and i have no idea in which month i might get interviewed . can you please foresee the month? is my number safe?

Hello ! :)

I have completed and sent my DS-260 form to Kentucky Consular Center.

I received an confirmation email saying:

Next Steps All Diversity Visa applicants must:

1. Obtain required supporting civil documents.
2. Obtain photographs that meet the Department of State’s visa requirements.
3. Contact your local USCIS Field Office for further information about booking an appointment.

Can I book an appointment now ? Or should I wait a response from Kentucky Consular Center ?

I'm also currently in the US should I just adjust my status, will it be faster ?

Thank you for your time, and wish you all best luck ! :)

Ps: I'm pretty sure this question has been asked before, sorry for that, couldn't find the answer.

3. Contact your local USCIS Field Office for further information about booking an appointment.

Can I book an appointment now ? Or should I wait a response from Kentucky Consular Center ?

I'm also currently in the US should I just adjust my status, will it be faster ?

Ps: I'm pretty sure this question has been asked before, sorry for that, couldn't find the answer.

Read this.

http://britsimonsays.com/dv-lottery-guide/

Awesome ! Thank you Britsimon for your work ! :) So just to be sure, now I just have to wait august, no more form to fill in ?

Thx

My case number is 2016EU000021** and I'm planning on doing an adjustment of status, will it be faster than CP ?

I received an confirmation email saying:....

Wait! You don't receive a confirmation email, do you?
You only receive a confirmation page indicating that your application is sent to KCC for review. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Judging by the email confirmation you received, it's obvious you selected AOS on your DS form. But I find it strange you're now asking whether to process CP or AOS. Surely, you couldn't have submitted the form without picking one.

Anyway, there's an AOS thread in this forum. So if you're processing AOS, I suggest you start by familiarizing yourself with it.

Wait! You don't receive a confirmation email, do you?
You only receive a confirmation page indicating that your application is sent to KCC for review. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, you do receive a confirmation email in addition to the confirmation page if processing AOS.

I really really really hope that the small number of selectees implies at least a possibility for a second draw. Do you guys have any observations from previous years about the timing of second draws? I understand this is just a speculation but what could be a reasonable timeline - this summer? October? early 2016?

Also, how can we rectify the 91k number with the 84k reported on the winners' letters?

Some of my friend told that case number up to AS3800 hundred from Nepal for 2016 will be called for interview , is this true ? i am worried coz i am winner for 2016 but my case number is AS45XX. Please make me clear

Some of my friend told that case number up to AS3800 hundred from Nepal for 2016 will be called for interview , is this true ? i am worried coz i am winner for 2016 but my case number is AS5XXX. Please make me clear

Did Simon not already say your number is safe and that you're likely to be interviewed next summer?

i am still waiting for reply , I won DV lottery 2016 , i am from Nepal, my CN is AS00045***, is my number safe to be called for interview? which month approximately?

Yes safe - summer 2016

What else do you want us to tell you?