• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2016 RESULTS 91,563 winners

Just a question (very practical):
A CN is not depend from DS-260 form submission. am I right?? Or is ALWAYS better send DS-260 ASAP? I'm a bit confused... I thought that a CN it depends when you submit the form...
For example: if I will receive a CN like 2017EU20123 is not necessary to submit any form immediately?

A CN is not depend from DS-260 form submission. am I right?? Or is ALWAYS better send DS-260 ASAP? I'm a bit confused... I thought that a CN it depends when you submit the form...
For example: if I will receive a CN like 2017EU20123 is not necessary to submit any form immediately?

It's always advisable to send in the DS-260 form as soon as practically possible. While it is true that the CN is what drives the interview month, delay in submitting the DS-260 can lead to not being scheduled for an interview in a timely manner when the CN becomes current.

It's always advisable to send in the DS-260 form as soon as practically possible. While it is true that the CN is what drives the interview month, delay in submitting the DS-260 can lead to not being scheduled for an interview in a timely manner when the CN becomes current.

Some people actually delay themselves deliberately due to personal circumstances. However - as I mentioned to you on my blog, this is a lottery - you have to win first...

Good Morning Smom,
my case number 2016AF00055XXX and i already submitted my DS-260 last July and still i didn't receive interview date
Originally i'm from Morth Africa (Algeria) and i'm living in Saudi Arabia (Asia)
could you please support

Good Morning Smom,
my case number 2016AF00055XXX and i already submitted my DS-260 last July and still i didn't receive interview date
Originally i'm from Morth Africa (Algeria) and i'm living in Saudi Arabia (Asia)
could you please support

You've not received an interview date because your CN, AF55xxx is not yet current.

Hi, my name is Ilyas and I just checked my confirmation number and I found out that I was selected randomly in May 2015 and it is June 21, 2016 now.My case number is AF000013××.I just submitted the form online since it says in the website that I still have till September 30,2016 to do so.
My question is:
SHOULD I WORRY BECAUSE IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO RESPOND AND FILE THE KCC E-FORM?
I emailed Kentucky CC and they said that I needed to wait for several weeks for processing but I do not know if they will process it by September 30,2016.
Please help
Thanks in advance.

Don't repeat your question everywhere.