• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2016 RESULTS 91,563 winners

Sloner

Africa - 45034
Asia - 15002
Europe - 27011
North America - 16
Oceania - 1500
South America, Central America, Caribbean - 3000
Total - 91,563 won

Attended - 11,391,134 applications (17,573,350 family members), last year there were about 9,500,000 entries. Activity increased.With my calculations for Europe does not converge, so holes in 2016, even more than in 2015. So, if they do not hold 2 delivery, you will gain approximately 43,280 visas. To fill the quota they need to open 19000-20000 win, at Europe about 10,000, in South America and Oceania enough of them to open does not need anything extra.Obviously, it seems to me, this is done to reduce the flow of DS forms the beginning of the year and have time to process them.

Max CN Europa - 25000 (27011 win). In 2015 - 45000 (40000 win), in 2014 - 55000 ( 46500 win), in 2013 - 30600 (34500 winners).

No you should not worry. There are 91.5k selectees. WE will have some regions go current UNLESS they add some more selectees in a second draw. Off the top of my head I would say OC and EU are no brainers to go current.

didn't the second draw years we know about all go current anyway?

No you should not worry. There are 91.5k selectees. WE will have some regions go current UNLESS they add some more selectees in a second draw. Off the top of my head I would say OC and EU are no brainers to go current.
am sorry to ask, what does a region going current mean and what is its impact

I won DV lottery 2016 , i am from Nepal, i have AS00045***, is my number safe to be called for interview? which month approximately?

@Ramu whould you please post the screenshot of your confirmation page(winning letter)....i want to see what the confrimation page looks like??????please please

Hi there, I'm new here, you guys were recommended by a friend of mine :) Last thursday I found out that I won the DV 2016. My number is EU000007@@. Currently I'm in US, finishing my OPT. I'm planning on going home after the OPT is over and do my application from my home country, Romania. When shouls I expect to be called for the interview? Is my number any good? Am I going to be called this year, after October 1st? Do I need to worry? I didn't want to do the AOS because I really need to get home to visit family and friends :)

Hi there, I'm new here, you guys were recommended by a friend of mine :) Last thursday I found out that I won the DV 2016. My number is EU000007@@. Currently I'm in US, finishing my OPT. I'm planning on going home after the OPT is over and do my application from my home country, Romania. When shouls I expect to be called for the interview? Is my number any good? Am I going to be called this year, after October 1st? Do I need to worry? I didn't want to do the AOS because I really need to get home to visit family and friends :)

Your CN, EU7xx is a very good one, which will definitely become current in October 2015. So if you want to be scheduled for an October interview, you need to get cracking and submit your DS-260 form right away.

i am still waiting for reply , I won DV lottery 2016 , i am from Nepal, my CN is AS00045***, is my number safe to be called for interview? which month approximately?