• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

. Hi Flori, you have to' write CN, full name and date Of birth as authomatic letter said.
Hi enat! It was the DOB the missing details in the email I sent to KCC. They replied me yesterday (2 working days time) by reminding me this fact:
_ _ _
Thank you for your inquiry.
When inquiring about the status of your case, you must provide your full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY). For security purposes, KCC cannot reveal any information regarding your case if you cannot provide all the required information.

_ _ _
I resent my full details again and waiting for an answer.

What about mine? I have cn 25** current for october i sent ds 260 may 20. Kcc said the interview will be' in december
Your case is really strange enat because you have a low CN and you have posted online forms quick enough to get a 2nl by now! Have you checked your spam folder in your email address?

Welcome to the club dude,
I submitted my forms on August 2, current in November, couldn't get a November interview and won't be getting a December interview either as my forms are not processed yet as of last Friday when I called KCC. According to KCC they have already finished scheduling interviews for December by now for those current and whose forms are done processing and it's just of uploading their 2nls and notifying them.
I'm now crossing my fingers and hoping that I'd get a January interview.
If I were to guess about your case, depending on which time of August you sent your forms, you might get an interview in January or February.
Hi Sammy! I've sent forms on the third week of August so I think January would be the best bet for me! If February interview scenario occurs then I'll console myself with staying away from NY's bad winter time :D
About your case, I'm confident you'll get a January interview, if not then there is no point of having a low CN Let's see.

Hi ...... my case number is 2015EU00007xxx but is not yet set a date interview anyone have information for this delay ... please? DS 260 - 10 June

Hi Egli. I recommend you give a call to KCC because you meet both criterias to have a December interview: current since Oct & forms sent pretty early. Wait no more!

Hi Egli. I recommend you give a call to KCC because you meet both criterias to have a December interview: current since Oct & forms sent pretty early. Wait no more!
Hej o Flori se sjam dhe aq mir me anglishten ....por qe ti dergoj nje email KCC ....cfar duhet ti shkruaj qe te me jap ndonje informacion KCC .....Mund te me ndihmosh ..??

Hej o Flori se sjam dhe aq mir me anglishten ....por qe ti dergoj nje email KCC ....cfar duhet ti shkruaj qe te me jap ndonje informacion KCC .....Mund te me ndihmosh ..??
Duhet t'i shkruash KCC nje email me te dhenat si vijon:

Full name:
Date of Birth: (format MMDDYYY)
Case number: 2015EU********

Pyeti ne cfare faze eshte rasti yt pasi mendoj se duhet ta kishe marre 2nl... megjithate mos u merzit se ceshtje kohe eshte, rendesi ka qe ke fituar :) Good luck!

Sorry for not using English but have to help my friend Egli. My friend please send me a PM next time ;)

The language of the forum is English only please.

Duhet t'i shkruash KCC nje email me te dhenat si vijon:

Full name:
Date of Birth: (format MMDDYYY)
Case number: 2015EU********

Pyeti ne cfare faze eshte rasti yt pasi mendoj se duhet ta kishe marre 2nl... megjithate mos u merzit se ceshtje kohe eshte, rendesi ka qe ke fituar :) Good luck!

Sorry for not using English but have to help my friend Egli. My friend please send me a PM next time ;)
thank you ....;)

thanx guys i first submitted on 27th of may then afterwards i noticed a mistake and it was re-opend on 20th of june and resubmitted on 21st of june...my cn is 2015AF00012*** and i was current for nov but didn't make the cut since they process the documents for three months...........

thanx guys i first submitted on 27th of may then afterwards i noticed a mistake and it was re-opend on 20th of june and resubmitted on 21st of june...my cn is 2015AF00012*** and i was current for nov but didn't make the cut since they process the documents for three months...........
congrats
my CN is 2015AF00011***, I submitted it on 23th june 2014, but i have not receive my 2nd letter

Hello everyone! I made a call to KCC about my current updates of my case no. They replied me that I am scheduled for 1st December for my interview. I submitted my DS 260 on 10 June and was current since Oct. My case number is AS70*. Our 2nd letter is on the way. All the best to those waiting.....

hello everyone!!
congrats to those who hv olredy received 2nl but hw do u kno u r current dis month or next??
can sm1 pls xplain to me??