• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

hello everyone!!
congrats to those who hv olredy received 2nl but hw do u kno u r current dis month or next??
can sm1 pls xplain to me??

Hasn't Britsimon already answered your question? Anyway, just keep an eye on the next visa bulletin.

Hello everyone! I made a call to KCC about my current updates of my case no. They replied me that I am scheduled for 1st December for my interview. I submitted my DS 260 on 10 June and was current since Oct. My case number is AS70*. Our 2nd letter is on the way. All the best to those waiting.....
Congrant!!!any suggestion on the probable date when they will send the 2nd letter

hello everyone!!
congrats to those who hv olredy received 2nl but hw do u kno u r current dis month or next??
can sm1 pls xplain to me??
check the dv bulletin online using ur cn depending on ur region...eg for africa dv bulletin for november the cut of is 14000 so it means all those who have cn bellow that number r current in the month of november and were given 2nl on september for interviews in november.......ie cn (2015af00012***)

my CN is 2015AF00011***,so my interviews is in november, but i have not received my 2nl i send my 260 on 23 june
you can contact kcc to ask if ur scheduled for an interview or not or you can wait until the end of the month to see if they will have sent you a 2nl

Same here - 2NL received today. For those of you still waiting for it and wanting to make sure you recognize it: it comes from 'noreply@state.gov', with the subject title 'Required Entry Status Check for DV Submission', and it contains only one line: "You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing."

Hi everyone.
Ok it's official. I just received my 2NL, and i can say that the fact of reopen yor DS260 do not affect the processing time. I wrote here few days ago about it. I sent my form on may 21 and asked for reopen and sent it again in august 18 and september 24 (two times).
So, i was current on the november bulletin and appointed to be interviewed on december 4th.
I hope this information reassure people in this situation, and fot the future selectees.
Greetings for everyone.

Same here - 2NL received today. For those of you still waiting for it and wanting to make sure you recognize it: it comes from 'noreply@state.gov', with the subject title 'Required Entry Status Check for DV Submission', and it contains only one line: "You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing."

Thanks for the info, had no clue on what the email was like. @Sunshine15

Hi guys,
Got 2NL few hours ago :)
Interview scheduled for 2nd of Dec.
Now we got to hurry to get all docs issued and prepared in time!
Will let you guys know how the interview went ;)
Good luck everyone!

@Bleri Wow, congrats on your 2NL ! please do keep us posted. All the best. :)

Hi everyone.
Ok it's official. I just received my 2NL, and i can say that the fact of reopen yor DS260 do not affect the processing time. I wrote here few days ago about it. I sent my form on may 21 and asked for reopen and sent it again in august 18 and september 24 (two times).
So, i was current on the november bulletin and appointed to be interviewed on december 4th.
I hope this information reassure people in this situation, and fot the future selectees.
Greetings for everyone.

Hi @RedSox , Wish you luck ! Do let us know how your interview goes .

Hello everyone,I had found my interview appointment letter uploaded.I also got the email after searching a while on my "updates" folder.I submitted the form 10th June,Case no. 2015AF00000XXX. I will have December interview (1st DEC).You can imagine how my patience was tempted,Thanks to this forum,I kept myself updated.Thanks Guys!!!!