• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

There is no website where you can track the processing status of the DS260.

but where and how he obtained these info ?

Immigrant Visa Case No.: DV2014EU00014xxx
Entered lottery: Oct 7th, '12
Entry Status check: May 1st, 2013
Forms sent to KCC: May 13th, 2013 confirmed by KCC via e-mail
Medicals: June 16th, 2014
Interview Date: June 17th, 2014
Interview Status: Successful - Vissa Issued
POE: JFK
SSN Arrived: xx.xx.2014
GC Arrived: xx.xx.201x
Citizenship: xx.xx.201

Those things happened, and he made a note if the date. He probably used a calendar...

Hi guys. I sent KCC an email on Thursday 16.10 but still haven't got a reply... I asked whether my case is being processed or not, giving correct info about CN and full name. Still no reply regarding the 2nl given that I'm current in December (but submitted form in August). Did all of you get a late email reply from KCC or anyone didn't get a reply at all ?!

Hi guys. I sent KCC an email on Thursday 16.10 but still haven't got a reply... I asked whether my case is being processed or not, giving correct info about CN and full name. Still no reply regarding the 2nl given that I'm current in December (but submitted form in August). Did all of you get a late email reply from KCC or anyone didn't get a reply at all ?!
Hi Flori,
The only email i sent to KCC regarded the request to unlock the DS form in July. They replied in about a week...but I guess it might take even longer now as they're even busier than in July.
We've got no second NL either...and our CN is Eu11.xxx
Pls let us know if you get any reply from them,
We'll also keep you guys informed if we got news :)

First time I wrote KCC, they did not reply. Second time I sent two emails and got a reply in 48 hours. Insist and why not make a call.

So he had a case number of 2014 68xxx, he got sent his 2NL in October 2013 and interviewed in November 2013? What embassy? Did he get a visa?
Would you mind posting his full CN so we can double check? I would ask you to PM me but the private message function doesn't seem to be working. You can edit your post to remove the CN once I have it. Thanks

Where is the man with a case number so we can check what he said...
Or is it another case of people writing stuff that they "know" happened...
And this time didn't realise we have a way of checking the truthfulness or otherwise of the statement ....
Has gone completeiy quiet now for 24 hours.... Hmmmm

Hi guys. I sent KCC an email on Thursday 16.10 but still haven't got a reply... I asked whether my case is being processed or not, giving correct info about CN and full name. in December (but submitted form in August). Did all of you get adidn't get a reply ?!
. Hi Flori, you have to' write CN, full name and date Of birth as authomatic letter said.

I THINK....

for those which complain about not getting second line with low number case, submitting late August and expecting interviews in OCT/NOV its not to worry about... because you were late with DS 260.

its processing, which takes time, and I think most of us leave DS late (Aug/Sept) can you imagine at least 100.000 DS's with family members included to review...

Where is the man with a case number so we can check what he said...
Or is it another case of people writing stuff that they "know" happened...
And this time didn't realise we have a way of checking the truthfulness or otherwise of the statement ....
Has gone completeiy quiet now for 24 hours.... Hmmmm

Exactly...

Welcome to the club dude,
I submitted my forms on August 2, current in November, couldn't get a November interview and won't be getting a December interview either as my forms are not processed yet as of last Friday when I called KCC. According to KCC they have already finished scheduling interviews for December by now for those current and whose forms are done processing and it's just of uploading their 2nls and notifying them.
I'm now crossing my fingers and hoping that I'd get a January interview.
If I were to guess about your case, depending on which time of August you sent your forms, you might get an interview in January or February.

I sent email and give call. With email said me my cn is processing current for interview schedule. With call said me i will recive the 2nl end Of this month. Sorry for my poor english

I sent email and give call. With email said me my cn is processing current for interview schedule. With call said me i will recive the 2nl end Of this month. Sorry for my poor english
no problem...thanks .............i sent an email today i will wait and see what they say

Zolan
You remind me that you and i need to keep updated diaries of this dv adventure.Will be very good reading in the days to come.Thanks

@Nayfara and all who worry about the interview schedule, i know of a guy who waited 7 years to get a bride was played and had to work for 7 more...
Wait. It pays