• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Please I want to know how long it will take for me to recieve my green card?
I got my social security card on the 9th, got a job offer on the 15th and started work today (22nd).

I hope my guys preparing for the interview will all come out green. Am with you in prayers.
All the best of luck.

Making good progress Thowa. Typically 1 to 2 months for the GC, depending on whether you paid before or after arriving. However, as you are showing, having the physical GC or not doesn't need to slow you down...

Hello guys,
I just read an article on Starrfmonline indicating why there have been lots of visa refusals in Ghana lately.
http://m.starrfmonline.com/1.4676837

I don't know how authentic that article is but it sure does give some more insight.

I also want to use this opportunity to Thank you guys. Being on this platform taught me so much and so I was better prepared for the interview. I am currently in New Jersey (been here since last thursday) awaiting my social security so I can start working.

Hello guys,
I just read an article on Starrfmonline indicating why there have been lots of visa refusals in Ghana lately.
http://m.starrfmonline.com/1.4676837

I don't know how authentic that article is but it sure does give some more insight.

I also want to use this opportunity to Thank you guys. Being on this platform taught me so much and so I was better prepared for the interview. I am currently in New Jersey (been here since last thursday) awaiting my social security so I can start working.
Seems this guy Franz Seitz, Head of the Consular Section, is rather reasonable and straight forward in his response, no? ;) Thank you for sharing.

Seems this guy Franz Seitz, Head of the Consular Section, is rather reasonable and straight forward in his response, no? ;) Thank you for sharing.

But the reporter clearly asked the wrong question. THis obviously had nothing to do with the Jun 9 breakdown. What they should have asked is why there are so many refusals and why they are not following guidelines.

But the reporter clearly asked the wrong question. THis obviously had nothing to do with the Jun 9 breakdown. What they should have asked is why there are so many refusals and why they are not following guidelines.
Hey, please do not slander my dear uncle Franz... :cool:

Glory be to God....my visa was approved today.its been a long wait my God am so happy..thanks to everyone here who made this happened.god bless everybody specially those who are yet to go for their appointment
Excellent - congratulations! Another success case, interviewing with the US Consulate in Accra :)

consulate-accra-ghana-sml.jpg

Glory be to God....my visa was approved today.its been a long wait my God am so happy..thanks to everyone here who made this happened.god bless everybody specially those who are yet to go for their appointment

Congratulations! LOng time waiting - I'm glad it worked out for you in the end!

Nice one