1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by F-Lan, Jun 1, 2014.

1. F-Lan

F-Lan Active Member

2015 winners from Ghana, kindly share you thoughts.

arena and Lexis links like this.
  2. F-Lan

F-Lan Active Member

Waiting patiently...

3. Citizen K

Citizen K Well-Known Member

new member here.. hope other Gh winners join soon

Crossoficio and F-Lan like this.
  4. F-Lan

F-Lan Active Member

Sure my brother thanks for posting... kindly edit your signature to reflect your CN and other details as mine. helps a lot know where you stand/belong.

Crossoficio likes this.
  5. Citizen K

I'm trying to edit my signature now and finding it difficult.. maybe u could help

6. F-Lan

F-Lan Active Member

Click on your name at the top right to access the signature menu/option or explain further the issues you are experiencing...

7. Citizen K

I think I've sorted that out now.. ready for the journey, hope other selectees join soon

8. F-Lan

F-Lan Active Member

wow your CN is that low?

9. Citizen K

Yep very low.. actually below 15.. I think I'm really lucky. Current in October for sure. Pls let's get more ppl onboard cos I followed the DV2014 forum and it was super interesting. I learnt so much from them

Tony2007, sabali and F-Lan like this.
  10. F-Lan

F-Lan Active Member

Yea i did same and i must say it was/is the best forum.

11. F-Lan

F-Lan Active Member

we need more selectees here.

Thowa likes this.
  12. Vansark

Vansark Registered Users (C)

welcome 2015 guys, and i wish u all the best. I was part of the 2014 group and am in the U.S now.

Crossoficio, F-Lan and Citizen K like this.
  13. Citizen K

wow Congrats bro, enjoy your life in the US and work hard. We hope to join u guys there soon InSha Allah.. Bless

14. Citizen K

This house is too quiet.. where are the Gh winners? Report here pls!! I know there are a lot of DV2015 Gh selectees out there, join the forum and let's kick-start this wonderful journey

F-Lan likes this.
  15. F-Lan

F-Lan Active Member

Very quiet my brother and this waiting business is messing things up.

16. Citizen K

U mean waiting to be current? well we have no other option than to wait.. keep urself occupied and you'll be current b4 u know it

17. F-Lan

F-Lan Active Member

Sure, keeping myself occupied is not an issue now but a project am currently working on. thinking whether to complete the project with the cash available or hold after the interview. If i proceed with the project(involving a lot of money), i will be financially bankrupt and may not be able to make it to the US should my visa be granted/approved. didn't know this was going to alter my priorities or halt activities involving cash..

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  18. Citizen K

That's a tough call. But is this project a Uni project (long essay) or a project as in business or investment? Well from the sound of it "involving a lot of money" I presume it is some sort of investment. What I would advice is if u think is it a short term investment that would perhaps yield u dividend or in a worse case scenario break even b4 the interview then go ahead bro. But if it's a long term investment like a building project, I advice u hold on with the money, go through the DV process and hopefully get into the US. After all you can continue ur project once u get into the States and start working.. Good Luck

19. F-Lan

F-Lan Active Member

Thanks for your thoughts. still contemplating...

20. sasudt

sasudt Registered Users (C)

Hi pals, am Form Ghana and won US lottery..
    MY goal is to help you guys out through the documentation process as much as I can... ignore so called "agents", the process is just straight forward not anything that makes you panic, bla bla bla and stuffs...
    You can also share your ideas and experience..

arena, Ab chief, kof and 3 others like this.