• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

My guy who went today was refused
Based on
1. Why his parents were living in western region and he in Ashanti region. He said he was going to school der and that he went back during vacation

2. He was asked to quote his grades on his wassce cert which he did and was told to define Accounting. When he was defining, the CO cut him half way telling him he has memorized it. Chew and pour.

These were the heartbreaking reasons why he was refused
:(:(:(:(

Seriously, this is proposterus. So he is denied because he knows the text book definition of accounting? Sammyblankson relay my sincere apology. I am so thankful I am Kenyan not Ghanian. What these people are doing is pure pure evil. I have lived almost everywhere on earth without my parents for studies. Silly silly. The procedure is when in doubt put on AP. Cant they just follow the goddamn rule! Sheesh.

If you wait for proof it will be too late. So the owners should do something to handle this situation. I am going to write a serious disclaimer and then bow out of this Forum...

Anyway, I have lodged a formal complaint to this effect!

kOFNbRB.png

Seriously, this is proposterus. So he is denied because he knows the text book definition of accounting? Sammyblankson relay my sincere apology. I am so thankful I am Kenyan not Ghanian. What these people are doing is pure pure evil. I have lived almost everywhere on earth without my parents for studies. Silly silly. The procedure is when in doubt put on AP. Cant they just follow the goddamn rule! Sheesh.

Sure I will.. He has planned to make a formal complain at the ministry of foreign affairs here in Ghana. I hope sonething good comes out of it.

If you wait for proof it will be too late. So the owners should do something to handle this situation. I am going to write a serious disclaimer and then bow out of this Forum...

Only that I tried to argue here and when everyone turned against me, I decided to create a new account and make a fresh start so that I don't run into trouble with just everyone, the Moderator Britsimon has put me on his blog. He created a page called "Fools Gallery" and then displayed all my email addresses on this page???

Anyway, I have lodged a formal complaint to this effect!

:D:D:D entertainment galore!!!!

visa-bulletin-for-august-2015
AFRICA 44,250 Except: Egypt: 28,700

GUESSTIMATE
AF could be as low at 39000, but as high as 44000 (so 39XXX to 43XXX).
Egypt will increase to something around 28500 to 29500
thanks for your good work, Britsimon

Last edited:
visa-bulletin-for-august-2015
AFRICA 44,250 Except: Egypt: 28,700

GUESSTIMATE
AF could be as low at 39000, but as high as 44000 (so 39XXX to 43XXX).
Egypt will increase to something around 28500 to 29500
thanks for your good work, Britsimon
Aiguo..pls send me a message via watsap....lost all my contacts...plsd

some of us are discouraged with the way things are moving in ghana embassy.
I also felt the same way before my interview. Hearing people's report and seeing the figures from Britsimonsays.com really scared me but I said to myself, this is my only chance to be USA so I have to make it count.
just play by the rules, get all your documents ready and just hope for a good day. All you need is what USA14 said

..you shouldn't be, on someone else's account..define your own story..you can..

I also felt the same way before my interview. Hearing people's report and seeing the figures from Britsimonsays.com really scared me but I said to myself, this is my only chance to be USA so I have to make it count.
just play by the rules, get all your documents ready and just hope for a good day. All you need is what USA14 said
Thowa,gud to hear from u, hope ur fine. thnks sooo much