• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

My guy who went today was refused
Based on
1. Why his parents were living in western region and he in Ashanti region. He said he was going to school der and that he went back during vacation

2. He was asked to quote his grades on his wassce cert which he did and was told to define Accounting. When he was defining, the CO cut him half way telling him he has memorized it. Chew and pour.

These were the heartbreaking reasons why he was refused

My guy who went today was refused
Based on
1. Why his parents were living in western region and he in Ashanti region. He said he was going to school der and that he went back during vacation

2. He was asked to quote his grades on his wassce cert which he did and was told to define Accounting. When he was defining, the CO cut him half way telling him he has memorized it. Chew and pour.

These were the heartbreaking reasons why he was refused

Don't you see, it appears the problem stems from this activity here!!! I started cautioning members on this when I just joined the Forum...

The US Consular Authorities may not like this activity here - that's what I talked about before everyone turned against me...
What is the relationship between people who have delibrately refused to go by simple lay down rules and what has been going on here.

The US Consular Authorities may not like this activity here - that's what I talked about before everyone turned against me...

Oh for goodness sake. You didn't talk about anything sensible and people only turned on you when you spouted nonsense and attacked other members.

I really don't understand why you stick around. You don't add anything and your case number is too high to have a chance for DV2015. You must know that - so you know there is nothing you can offer and nothing you can gain from being here.

Oh for goodness sake. You didn't talk about anything sensible and people only turned on you when you spouted nonsense and attacked other members.

I really don't understand why you stick around. You don't add anything and your case number is too high to have a chance for DV2015. You must know that - so you know there is nothing you can offer and nothing you can gain from being here.

Why are they refusing people with smaller case numbers then??? Such heavy refusal rate has a meaning, though...

Last edited:
Why are they refusing people with smaller case numbers then??? Such heavy refusal rate has a meaning, though!

Well it is NOT so they can get to your case number - I can assure you of that!!!

There are refusals in all embassies. In Ghana there are more. There are higher levels of problematic cases in Ghana, but along with those there are some "good" cases being refused for dubious reasons. We are looking in to that, but nothing you have said has added to that information.

Well it is NOT so they can get to your case number - I can assure you of that!!!

There are refusals in all embassies. In Ghana there are more. There are higher levels of problematic cases in Ghana, but along with those there are some "good" cases being refused for dubious reasons. We are looking in to that, but nothing you have said has added to that information.

No qualms, let's see to the end!!!

If you wait for proof it will be too late. So the owners should do something to handle this situation. I am going to write a serious disclaimer and then bow out of this Forum...

Only that I tried to argue here and when everyone turned against me, I decided to create a new account and make a fresh start so that I don't run into trouble with just everyone, the Moderator Britsimon has put me on his blog. He created a page called "Fools Gallery" and then displayed all my email addresses on this page???

Anyway, I have lodged a formal complaint to this effect!

Last edited:
If you wait for proof it will be too late. So the owners should do something to handle this situation. I am going to write a serious disclaimer and then bow out of the Forum...
please do not do what you have been doing on the Cameroonian forum here. by the way, its late in SA, you should be sleeping

If you wait for proof it will be too late. So the owners should do something to handle this situation. I am going to write a serious disclaimer and then bow out of this Forum...

Only that I tried to argue here and when everyone turned against me, I decided to create a new account and make a fresh start so that I don't run into trouble with just everyone, the Moderator Britsimon has put me on his blog. He created a page called "Fools Gallery" and then displayed all my email addresses on this page???

Anyway, I have lodged a formal complaint to this effect!

Bluster Bluster Bluster.

You omitted the bit where you insulted and were aggressive to so many people - making threats and demands. Then you omitted the countless lies you have told here. Then you threaten me with "something" if I dared to publish your email addresses. So - I published them because your threats don't bother me in the slightest - but considering I am the owner of that page and that website which has nothing to do with this website or forum, I really can't imagine who you might have complained to. No doubt it was the internet police force.