• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Can you check for the results again, after the first batch of the results is released, if yes what month. Thanks to all the forum members you have all done well in your contributions

Our moderators, please do I have the permission to "digress" a little bit by asking about the perception of new immigrants of colour by native americans ( for african immigrants already living in the US, how did indegenous americans perceive you as a new immigrant and how did you adjust, fit-in into the native amer. community?) tnx
us14... how much was the total for the medicals

My man how u doing? You've been in hibernation for a while now preparing for the big day ha! Wish u well bro..
Am doing great! And also preparing as you rightly said.
Hope to see you join me celebrate my big day and after that New York would welcome me as the new husband in town. Hahaha

Last edited:
I sincerely wants to congratulate all the greens guys in the house and our loving and hardworking moderators.
Those yet to be green pay attention and take away all fears, be determined and above all prepare very well with good and genuine documents and see how the COs would be glad to help you.
All the best friends